<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          DPRK: US journalists admitted illegal crossing
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2009-06-17 09:48

          SEOUL/TOKYO: Two US journalists sentenced by the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) last week to 12 years of hard labor for politically motivated acts were caught filming their illegal crossing into the country, state-run media said Tuesday, providing the first details of their arrest.

          DPRK: US journalists admitted illegal crossing
          Journalists Euna Lee (L) and Laura Ling of the US media outlet Current TV are seen in this undated handout. [Agencies]

          Related readings:
          DPRK: US journalists admitted illegal crossing DPRK reduces activity at nuclear facilities
          DPRK: US journalists admitted illegal crossing Pyongyang: Japan uses DPRK to beef up defense
          DPRK: US journalists admitted illegal crossing DPRK warns of nuclear war amid tensions
          DPRK: US journalists admitted illegal crossing US calls on DPRK to release journalists
          DPRK: US journalists admitted illegal crossing Pyongyang tries 2 US journalists amid calls for clemency

          The reporting team from Current TV crossed the frozen Tumen River dividing the DPRK and China three months ago and walked up the river bank - all the while recording their transgression, the official Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said.

          "We've just entered a North Korean (DPRK) courtyard without permission," the Korean translation of their narration on the videotape said, according to KCNA. One of them picked up and pocketed a stone as a memento of the illegal move, the report said.

          Two women - reporter Laura Ling and editor Euna Lee - were arrested in Kangan-ri in North Hamgyong Province, the report said. A third person, Current TV executive producer Mitch Koss, and their Korean-Chinese guide managed to flee, KCNA said.

          Last Monday, Lee and Ling were sentenced in the DPRK's top court to 12 years of hard labor for what KCNA called politically motivated crimes. They were accused of crossing into the DPRK to capture video for a "smear campaign" focused on human rights, the report said.

          "The accused admitted that what they did were criminal acts committed, prompted by the political motive to isolate and stifle the socialist system of (the DPRK) by faking up moving images aimed at falsifying its human rights performance and hurling slanders and calumnies at it," it said.

          The women were detained on March 17 at a time of rising tensions between the DPRK and the United States over Pyongyang's nuclear and missile programs. Weeks earlier, the DPRK had announced its intention to send a satellite into space aboard a long-range rocket - a launch Washington called a cover for a test of a long-range missile designed to strike the US.

          The DPRK went ahead with the rocket launch in early April, and in an increasingly brazen show of defiance, conducted a nuclear test on May 25 and fired off a series of short-range missiles in the days before the journalists' trial.

          The women's families claim Lee, 36, and Ling, 32, had no intention of crossing into the DPRK, and many feared they would become political pawns in any negotiations between Washington and Pyongyang. The families have pleaded for leniency and urged their release on humanitarian grounds.

          Japan tightens sanctions

          Japan said Tuesday it would impose fresh sanctions on the DPRK, including what media said would be a ban on all exports to it, in response to the nuclear test on May 25.

          The UN Security Council last Friday approved wider sanctions against Pyongyang that included a ban on all weapons exports from the DPRK and most arms imports into the country.

          The impact of the new sanctions is seen as limited, with Japan's exports to the DPRK's broken-down economy already small and all imports from the DPRK already banned as part of previous sanctions.

          Japanese exports to the DPRK have been shrinking since late 2006, when Japan banned DPRK ships from entering its ports and cut exports of luxury items to it.

          The exports totaled 800 million yen ($8.26 million) last year, down almost 85 percent from 2006, according to government data.

          AP - Reuters

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲区福利视频免费看| 久久久天堂国产精品女人| 国产亚洲精品2021自在线| 国产午夜亚洲精品国产成人| 欧美、另类亚洲日本一区二区| 网友偷拍视频一区二区三区| 亚洲精品无码高潮喷水A| 极品无码国模国产在线观看| 亚洲av无码成人精品区一区| 一本大道香蕉中文日本不卡高清二区| 精品日韩人妻中文字幕| 国产精品午夜福利不卡120| 国产福利社区一区二区| 黑人玩弄漂亮少妇高潮大叫| 国产农村老熟女国产老熟女| 91亚洲国产三上悠亚在线播放| 亚洲国产区男人本色vr| 亚洲 欧美 动漫 少妇 自拍| 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看| 粗大挺进朋友人妻淑娟| 国产99视频精品免费专区| 亚洲日韩精品无码一区二区三区| 久久精品中文无码资源站| 99亚洲男女激情在线观看| 资源在线观看视频一区二区| 粉嫩蜜臀av一区二区三区| 亚洲日本韩国欧美云霸高清| 成人自拍小视频免费观看| 国产成人精品三级在线影院| 久久一日本综合色鬼综合色 | 久久av色欲av久久蜜桃网| 一本一本久久a久久精品综合| gogogo电影在线观看免费| 秋霞鲁丝片成人无码| 国产精品午夜电影| 四虎成人精品永久网站| 国产伦久视频免费观看视频| 中文字幕日韩有码av| 亚洲乱码一二三四区国产| 久久国产免费观看精品3| 人妻丰满熟妇av无码区乱|