<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> America
          Army chief says US ready to be in Iraq 10 years
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2009-05-27 07:54

          WASHINGTON -- The Pentagon is prepared to leave fighting forces in Iraq for as long as a decade despite an agreement between the United States and Iraq that would bring all American troops home by 2012, the top US Army officer said Tuesday.

          Army chief says US ready to be in Iraq 10 years
          In this Jan. 15, 2007, file photo, Gen. George Casey, then the US commander in Iraq, who is currently Army chief of staff, answers a question in Baghdad. [Agencies] 

          Gen. George Casey, the Army chief of staff, said the world remains dangerous and unpredictable, and the Pentagon must plan for extended US combat and stability operations in two wars. "Global trends are pushing in the wrong direction," Casey said. "They fundamentally will change how the Army works."

          He spoke at an invitation-only briefing to a dozen journalists and policy analysts from Washington-based think-tanks. He said his planning envisions combat troops in Iraq and Afghanistan for a decade as part of a sustained US commitment to fighting extremism and terrorism in the Middle East.

          Casey's calculations about force levels are related to his attempt to ease the brutal deployment calendar that he said would "bring the Army to its knees."

          Casey would not specify how many combat units would be split between Iraq and Afghanistan. He said US ground commander Gen. Ray Odierno is leading a study to determine how far US forces could be cut back in Iraq and still be effective.

          Related readings:
          Army chief says US ready to be in Iraq 10 years Clinton: US stands by Iraqis, withdrawal on track
          Army chief says US ready to be in Iraq 10 years Reading into Obama's Afghan withdrawal
          Army chief says US ready to be in Iraq 10 years Britain to start Iraq withdrawal today
          Army chief says US ready to be in Iraq 10 years US envoy in Iraq warns against hasty withdrawal

          Army chief says US ready to be in Iraq 10 years Iraq, US sign pact on troops withdrawal deadline

          President Barack Obama plans to bring US combat forces home from Iraq in 2010, and the United States and Iraq have agreed that all American forces would leave by 2012. Although several senior US officials have suggested Iraq could request an extension, the legal agreement the two countries signed last year would have to be amended for any significant US presence to remain.

          As recently as February, Defense Secretary Robert Gates reiterated the US commitment to the agreement worked out with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

          "Under the Status of Forces Agreement with the Iraqi government, I intend to remove all US troops from Iraq by the end of 2011," Gates said during an address at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina. "We will complete this transition to Iraqi responsibility, and we will bring our troops home with the honor that they have earned."

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本高清视频网站www| 国产mv在线天堂mv免费观看| 亚洲欧美激情在线一区| 国产精品大片中文字幕| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区丶| 国产精品嫩草影院入口一二三| 色熟妇人妻久久中文字幕| 国产福利微视频一区二区| 日本不卡一区二区三区| 99久久er热在这里只有精品99| 日产一二三四乱码| 亚洲中文字幕精品第三区| 精品国产成人国产在线观看 | 午夜在线不卡| 亚洲国产高清av网站| 爱性久久久久久久久| 麻豆一区二区中文字幕| 九九热久久只有精品2| 亚洲天堂视频网| 国产精品亚洲А∨天堂免| 国产精品va在线观看无码不卡| a级免费视频| 国产露脸150部国语对白| 人妻日韩人妻中文字幕| 高清一区二区三区不卡视频| 欧美激情综合色综合啪啪五月| 99久久精品免费看国产电影| 久久被窝亚洲精品爽爽爽| 三年片最新电影免费观看| 亚洲成人免费一级av| 极品国产一区二区三区| 69精品丰满人妻无码视频a片| 精品人妻av区乱码| 超碰国产精品久久国产精品99| 九九热视频精选在线播放| 亚洲精品成人区在线观看| 亚洲av日韩av中文高清性色| 亚洲AV无码专区亚洲AV桃| 韩国美女福利视频在线观看| 99RE8这里有精品热视频| 国产乱码精品一区二区三区中文|