<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          DPRK destroys cooling tower at Yongbyon nuclear complex
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2008-06-27 16:57

          Seoul - The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) destroyed the the cooling tower at its Yongbyon nuclear complex Friday afternoon, according to a news report, in a sign of its commitment to stop making plutonium for atomic bombs.


          A satellite image of North Korea's Yongbyon nuclear complex with the reactor's cooling tower (circled) and a view of the tower as seen from the ground (R) are pictured in this undated combination photo released by South Korea's Yonhap news agency in Seoul June 26, 2008. [Agencies]

          The reported demolition of the 60-foot-tall tower at its main reactor complex was a gesture in response to US concessions granted after DPRK delivered a declaration Thursday of its nuclear programs under an agreement at international arms talks.

          Related readings:
           White House statement on DPRK nuclear declaration
           DPRK may blast cooling tower at Yongbyon reactor Friday
           US to remove DPRK from terror list under declaration
           DPRK urges normalization of relations with Japan

          South Korean TV network MBC said the reactor blast occurred shortly after 4 pm local time before an audience of international TV cameras. There were no other immediate details.

          The explosion came 20 months after Pyongyang shocked the world by detonating a nuclear bomb in an underground test to confirm its status as an atomic power. Last year, Pyongyang switched off the reactor at Yongbyon, some 60 miles north of the capital of Pyongyang, and it has already begun disabling the facility under the watch of US experts so that it cannot easily be restarted.

          The destruction of the cooling tower, which carries off waste heat to the atmosphere, is another step forward.

          Those attending the event include the top US State Department expert on the Koreas, Sung Kim, along with broadcasters from the United States, China, Japan, Russia and South Korea.

          DPRK's nuclear declaration, which was delivered six months later than the country promised and has not yet been released publicly, was being distributed Friday by China, the chair of the arms talks, to the other countries involved, US envoy Christopher Hill said in Kyoto, Japan.

          "We'll have to study it very carefully and then we'll have to work on verification," Hill said.

          The chief negotiators from the six-party talks will seek some answers as they meet in Beijing, possibly as early as Monday, to discuss specifics on how the DPRK's declaration will be verified. And possibly in July, the highest-level contact between the Washington and Pyongyang since 2000 may take place at a meeting of the foreign ministers of the six nations, including Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice and her DPRK counterpart.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人福利国产一区二区| 亚洲AV无码一区二区二三区软件| 亚洲精品国产男人的天堂| 久久精品99国产精品亚洲| 亚洲av二区伊人久久| 国产福利片一区二区三区| 久久精品夜色噜噜亚洲aa| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠| 欧美成人免费看片一区| 久久99日本免费国产精品| 亚洲色大成永久WW网站| 久久国产精品亚洲精品99| 国产中文字幕在线一区| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠85 | 亚洲欧美日韩中文字幕网址| 亚洲人妻系列中文字幕| 久久人人妻人人爽人人爽| 日韩蜜桃AV无码中文字幕不卡高清一区二区 | 亚洲中文字幕av天堂| 五月天丁香婷婷亚洲欧洲国产| 精品国产高清中文字幕| 国产精品-区区久久久狼| 欧美偷窥清纯综合图区| 久久亚洲2019中文字幕| 天天摸夜夜添狠狠添高潮出免费| 精品日本乱一区二区三区| 少妇高潮太爽了在线视频| 丰满少妇棚拍无码视频| 亚洲国产精品综合久久2007| 亚洲av片在线免费观看| 国产精品污一区二区三区| 国产成人无码免费视频麻豆| 天堂国产+人+综合+亚洲欧美| 国产一区二区在线观看粉嫩| 99久久精品免费看国产电影| 亚洲另类激情专区小说图片| 色香欲天天影视综合网| 亚洲国产精品福利片在线观看| 国产深夜福利在线免费观看| 精品无人乱码一区二区三区的优势| 久久99精品久久久久久青青|