<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          DPRK may blast cooling tower at Yongbyon reactor Friday
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-06-26 20:34

          PYONGYANG  -- The cooling tower at Yongbyon, the nuclear center of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), may be destroyed Friday afternoon, a DPRK official said Thursday.

          The official, on condition of anonymity, asked the correspondents planning to cover the destruction to gather at 1:00 pm local time (0400 GMT) Friday, saying the explosion may come at 4:00 pm or 5:00 pm local time (0700 GMT or 0800 GMT).

          TV crews from the five countries in nuclear talks with the DPRK -- China, the United States, South Korea, Japan and Russia -- arrived at Pyongyang Sunan international airport Thursday afternoon.

          The DPRK submitted its nuclear declaration to China, the chair of the six-party talks, Thursday afternoon.

          Prior to the submission, Wu Dawei, China's top negotiator on the Korean Peninsular nuclear issue, said the United States will implement its obligations to remove the designation of the DPRK as a state sponsor of terrorism and to terminate application of the Trading with the Enemy Acts.

          Under an agreement reached at the six-party talks in Beijing in October  last year, the DPRK agreed to abandon all nuclear weapons and programs and declare all its nuclear programs and facilities by the end of 2007, in exchange for diplomatic and economic incentives.

          However, the DPRK missed the deadline despite reported progress in its nuclear disablement and declaration.

          The United States has urged the DPRK to fully declare its nuclear programs and activities.

          DPRK submits declaration to chair of six-party talks

          BEIJING  -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) submitted its nuclear declaration to the chair of the six-party talks here Thursday afternoon.

          According to the Chinese Foreign Ministry, the DPRK ambassador to China Choe Jin Su  submitted the declaration to Wu Dawei, China's top negotiator on Korean Peninsular nuclear issue.

          Prior to the submission, Wu held a press conference, reading a statement by the chair of the six-party talks, in which he said the United States will implement its obligations to remove the designation of the DPRK as a state sponsor of terrorism and to terminate application of the Trading with the Enemy Acts.

          Wu confirmed the parties, also including the Republic of Korea, Japan and Russia, agreed that the declaration will be subject to verification and there is agreement within the parties on a set of principles to guide the establishment of a verification regime.

             Previous page 1 2 Next Page  
          主站蜘蛛池模板: AV人摸人人人澡人人超碰| 国产成人无码免费看视频软件| 美欧日韩一区二区三区视频| 精品伊人久久久香线蕉| 日韩精品av一区二区三区| 国产SUV精品一区二区88L| 欧美性色欧美a在线播放 | 精品欧美一区二区三区久久久| 男女做aj视频免费的网站| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 午夜短无码| 亚洲欧美日韩成人综合一区| 久久国产精品免费一区| 日韩国产精品一区二区av| 九九热在线免费播放视频| 日韩精品一区二区都可以| 欧产日产国产精品精品| 在线综合亚洲欧洲综合网站| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天古典 | 国产成人精品三上悠亚久久| 中文文精品字幕一区二区| av免费一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲性图日本一区二区三区| 蜜桃av无码免费看永久| 精品一区二区三区国产馆| 2021亚洲va在线va天堂va国产| 欧美成人www免费全部网站 | 在熟睡夫面前侵犯我在线播放| 在国产线视频A在线视频| 视频在线只有精品日韩| 综合偷自拍亚洲乱中文字幕| 久久99精品国产99久久6不卡| 好紧好滑好湿好爽免费视频| 中文字幕午夜五月一二| 熟妇人妻久久精品一区二区| 极品少妇的粉嫩小泬视频| 在线成人国产天堂精品av| 国产精品护士| 国产欧美日韩精品第二区| 黑人欧美一级在线视频| 中文字幕第一页国产|