<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          WORLD> Asia-Pacific
          Pyongyang declares nuke plans
          By Jiao Xiaoyang, Li Xiang and Li Xiaokun (China Daily)
          Updated: 2008-06-27 07:28

          The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) submitted a list of its nuclear program to China on Thursday, paving the way for its removal from the US' list of "terror" states.

          A satellite image of North Korea's Yongbyon nuclear complex with the reactor's cooling tower (circled) and a view of the tower as seen from the ground (R) are pictured in this undated combination photo released by South Korea's Yonhap news agency in Seoul June 26, 2008. [Agencies]

          The DPRK ambassador to China Choe Jin-Su handed over the document to Vice-Foreign Minister Wu Dawei, who is also China's chief negotiator at the Six-Party Talks.

          China said the development is "conducive" to the Six-Party Talks' goal of making the Korean Peninsula nuclear free.

          Related readings:
           White House statement on DPRK nuclear declaration
           DPRK may blast cooling tower at Yongbyon reactor Friday
           US to remove DPRK from terror list under declaration
           DPRK urges normalization of relations with Japan

          The declaration is a step forward for the DPRK to get economic and energy aid from the five other countries in the Six-Party Talks - China, the US, the Republic of Korea (ROK), Japan and Russia.

          Wu said the six countries had agreed that the declaration would have to be verified and that there was consensus among them on a set of principles to guide the establishment of a verification regime.

          "The talks have made positive progress in the second-phase implementation of the joint statement because of the concerted efforts of all the parties," Wu said.

          "We believe the developments will be conducive to implementing the second phase in a comprehensive and balanced manner, and the final realization of all the goals of the September 19, 2005, joint statement," he said.

          The US responded with a statement welcoming the declaration but stressed that it needed to be verified.

          "The US will respond to the DPRK's actions by lifting the provisions of the Trading with the Enemy Act, as well, as announcing our intent to rescind the DPRK's designation as a State Sponsor of Terror in 45 days. During this period, the US will carefully assess the DPRK's actions particularly with regard to verification," White House press secretary Dana Perino said.

          The DPRK is likely to demolish the nuclear cooling tower in Yongbyon this afternoon. The demolition will be broadcast live, for which TV crews from China, Japan, Russia, the US and the ROK reached Pyongyang yesterday.

          The DPRK missed the deadline to submit the papers at the end of last year, leading to months of haggling with the US over what they should include.

          There are still some uncertainties in the denuclearization process, Chinese analysts said, and building of trust between Pyongyang and Washington is crucial.

          "The DPRK has misgivings about engaging with the outside world, said Jin Canrong, senior professor of international relations with Renmin University of China.

          "There is Japan's concern over the abduction and the Bush administration faces criticism at home for being 'too lenient' with Pyongyang so the process is still complicated," Jin said.

          U.S. President George W. Bush delivers a statement on North Korea at the White House in Washington June 26, 2008. [Xinhua]

          Piao Jianyi, a senior researcher with the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, said the US' promise of security guarantee would be vital to the DPRK's determination to give up its nuclear program.

          International response to the DPRK's declaration was largely positive.

          "We welcome this," ROK Foreign Minister Yu Myung-Hwan said. Pyongyang's planned demolition of the Yongbyon cooling tower is a "crucial starting point" for complete disarmament.

          Japanese Chief Cabinet Secretary Nobutaka Machimura said Japan would continue to cooperate with the US in its talks with the DPRK, including those on resolving the abduction issue.

          French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner, now in Tokyo, said Paris will consider elevating its ties with Pyongyang "up to the point of establishing diplomatic relations" if verification of its declaration is positive.

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成人av在线资源| 日本韩国一区二区精品| 久久婷婷国产精品香蕉| gogogo高清在线观看视频中文| 国产精品天干天干综合网| 国产自产对白一区| 日产无人区一线二码三码2021| 久久WWW免费人成看片入口| 女性高爱潮视频| 欧洲精品码一区二区三区| 成人一区二区三区在线午夜| 国产乱码精品一区二区三| 亚洲精品不卡av在线播放| 五级黄高潮片90分钟视频| 亚洲色欲天天天堂色欲网| 国产成人午夜福利精品| 人妻出轨av中文字幕| 午夜成人性爽爽免费视频| 国产精品美女久久久久| 亚洲国产精品色一区二区| 日韩亚洲欧美中文高清| AV秘 无码一区二| 国产成人欧美日韩在线电影| 99久久精品国产精品亚洲| 亚洲国产良家在线观看| 在线a人片免费观看| 国产乱人无码伦AV在线A| 美日韩精品一区二区三区| 久久亚洲国产成人精品性色| 亚洲肥熟女一区二区三区| 西西444www高清大胆| 成人免费xxxxx在线观看| 精品国产肉丝袜在线拍国语| 成人午夜在线播放| 中文字幕亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲精品国产av天美传媒| 国产永久免费高清在线观看| 重口SM一区二区三区视频| 精品无码成人片一区二区| 国产xxxxx在线观看免费| 人妻蜜臀久久av不卡|