<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Iran threat to world security, Bush says

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2008-01-14 07:01

          US President George W. Bush said Sunday that Iran was threatening security around the world by backing "extremists" and urged its Gulf Arab allies to "confront this danger before it is too late".


          US President George W. Bush, seen here, has warned Gulf Arab allies of the threat from their neighbour Iran and called for their support of Washington's policy goals in the Middle East. [Agencies]

          Speaking in Abu Dhabi, the third stop of his tour of Arab allies, Bush said that Shi'ite Muslim Iran was the world's No 1 sponsor of terrorism and accused it of undermining peace by supporting the Hezbollah guerrilla group in Lebanon, Palestinian Islamist group Hamas and Shi'ite militants in Iraq.

          "Iran's actions threaten the security of nations everywhere. So the United States is strengthening our longstanding security commitments with our friends in the Gulf and rallying friends around the world to confront this danger before it is too late," he said in his keynote speech which, with the auditorium two-thirds full, received only polite applause at the end.

          "Iran is today the world's leading state sponsor of terror. It sends hundreds of millions of dollars to extremists around the world while its own people face repression and economic hardship at home."

          Returning to familiar themes that have been at the core of Bush's approach during seven years in the White House, the president praised democratization efforts in the Arab world, but acknowledged "some setbacks". He did not name any country but cited arrests of political opponents.

          Earlier in the day, Bush visited the US Navy's Fifth Fleet in Bahrain amid new tensions with Iran over an incident in which Washington says its ships were harassed in the Strait of Hormuz.

          The United States says Iranian boats threatened its warships on January 6 along the vital route for crude oil shipments from the world's biggest producing region.

          US Vice-Admiral Kevin Cosgriff, commander of the Fifth Fleet, made it clear to Bush his forces took the incident "deadly seriously," White House spokeswoman Dana Perino told reporters.

          Related readings:
           Bush visits US Fifth Fleet amid Iran tensions
           Gulf states seek leeway amid US-Iran tug of war
           Khamenei: US won't bring Iran to its knees
           Navy tells Bush Iran incident 'serious'ees

          "All of the people in the military remember what's happened in the past such as the USS Cole," she said, referring to the attack on the US warship in Yemen in 2000 using a boat packed with explosives.

          During a stop in Israel at the start of his Middle East trip last week, Bush warned Iran of "serious consequences" if it attacked US ships and said all options were on the table.

          Bush visits Dubai today before going to Saudi Arabia and Egypt to drum up support for Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts and boost US efforts to isolate Iran.

          US should apologize: Iran

          Teheran has dismissed the incident in the Strait of Hormuz as routine and accused the United States of exaggerating it for propaganda purposes.

          "We exercised restraint and we very calmly announced that this was a routine procedure but they tried to ... raise this issue at the same time when Mr Bush was traveling to the region in order to paint Iran in a negative light," Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokesman Mohammad Ali Hosseini told reporters.

          Teheran accused the US of "adventure-seeking" policies in the Middle East and said Washington owed the region an apology for fooling its people over the naval incident.

          "What we witnessed shows that some circles inside the United States are still pursuing its adventure-seeking policies," Hosseini told a news conference. His comments were translated into English by Iran's Press TV satellite station.

          "But their plans fell flat and we advise them not to pursue such policies of fooling the people in the region and now I think they have to apologize to the people of the region and also to the American nation," he said.

          Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said on Saturday US pressure would not bring Iran "to its knees" in the dispute: "Americans are mistaken by thinking that by pressuring Iran over the nuclear issue they can break Iran."



          Top World News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 偷拍精品一区二区三区| 亚洲精品天天影视综合网| 在线A级毛片无码免费真人| chinesemature老熟妇中国 | 久久99国产一区二区三区| 黄色A级国产免费大片视频| 国产亚洲999精品AA片在线爽| 国内久久久久久久久久| 无码专区视频精品老司机| 日本一区二区精品色超碰| 亚洲av成人无码精品电影在线| 久久大香伊蕉在人线免费AV| 精品久久久久无码| 东方四虎在线观看av| 午夜在线不卡精品国产| 在线观看中文字幕码国产| 色噜噜狠狠成人综合| 久久综合给合久久狠狠狠88| 欧美国产精品不卡在线观看| 伊人久久大香线蕉网av| 亚洲AV成人无码精品电影在线| 91麻豆国产精品91久久久 | 亚洲精品国产字幕久久麻豆| 18禁美女裸体爆乳无遮挡| 国产午夜福利精品久久不卡| 毛片无遮挡高清免费| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 精品视频在线观看免费观看| 久久 午夜福利 张柏芝| 高清无码爆乳潮喷在线观看| 少妇被粗大的猛烈进出69影院一 | 91久久夜色精品国产网站| 国产精品一线天粉嫩av| 无码伊人久久大杳蕉中文无码| 乱码精品一区二区亚洲区| 中文字幕一区二区三区久久蜜桃| a4yy私人毛片| 国产国产乱老熟女视频网站97| 亚洲av一本二本三本| 加勒比精品一区二区三区| 亚洲日产韩国一二三四区|