<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Al-Qaida says 2nd bin Laden video coming

          (AP)
          Updated: 2007-09-11 06:32

          CAIRO, Egypt - Osama bin Laden will appear for the second time in a week in a new video to mark the anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, presenting the last will and testament of one of the suicide hijackers, al-Qaida announced Monday.


          This frame grab taken from an undated video message carrying the logo of al-Qaida's production house as-Sahab and provided Saturday, Sept. 8, 2007 by IntelCenter, a U.S. government contractor monitoring al-Qaida messaging, shows Osama bin Laden speaking in the first new video of the al-Qaida leader in three years. [AP]
           

          Each year, al-Qaida has released videos of last statements by hijackers on the anniversary of the 2001 attacks, using the occasion to rally its sympathizers.

          But this year's releases underline how bin Laden is re-emerging to tout his leadership - whether symbolic or effective - of the jihad movement. While past anniversary videos featured old footage of bin Laden, the latest appears likely to include a newly made speech.

          Bin Laden had not appeared for nearly three years until a new video was released over the weekend. In that video, he addressed the American people, telling them the war in Iraq is a failure and taking on a new anti-globalization rhetoric. He urged Americans to abandon capitalism and democracy and embrace Islam.

          Al-Qaida's media arm, Al-Sahab, announced the impending second video Monday with an advertising banner posted on an Islamic militant Web forum where the group often posts its messages.

          The video was likely to be released within 24 hours to coincide with Sept. 11, said Ben Venzke, head of IntelCenter, a US group that monitors and analyzes militant messages.

          "Coming soon, God willing, from the testaments of the martyrs of the New York and Washington attacks: The testament of the martyr Abu Musab Waleed al-Shehri, presented by Sheik Osama bin Laden, God preserve him," the banner read.

          Al-Shehri was one of the hijackers on American Airlines Flight 11 that crashed into the World Trade Center's north tower.

          The Web banner included a still image of bin Laden from the upcoming video. Shown raising his finger, he wears the same dyed-black beard and the same clothes - white robe and round cap and beige cloak - that he had on in the video posted on the Web on Saturday.

          Saturday's video was probably filmed in early August and it is likely "that the (upcoming video) shows bin Laden in the same setting," Venzke said.

          Al-Qaida's media operations have become increasingly sophisticated, as have the anniversary videos.

          Last year, al-Qaida released a 55-minute documentary talking about the planning of the attacks that hit the World Trade Center and the Pentagon.

          The video included old but previously unreleased footage showing bin Laden strolling through an Afghan training camp where the attacks were apparently planned and chatting with top al-Qaida lieutenants. Among them were Mohammed Atef, who was later killed in a November 2001 US airstrike in Afghanistan, and Ramzi Binalshibh, who was captured in 2002.

          The documentary also included the last testimonies of two Sept. 11 hijackers, Hamza al-Ghamdi and Wail al-Shehri, brother of Waleed al-Shehri. The video was accompanied by another with an address by bin Laden's deputy, Ayman al-Zawahri.

          On Sunday, US President Bush's homeland security adviser, Frances Fragos Townsend, sought to play down bin Laden's new appearance in a video and questioned his importance, calling the al-Qaida leader "virtually impotent."

          But terrorism experts say al-Qaida's core leadership is regrouping in the Pakistan-Afghanistan border region. The latest National Intelligence Estimate says the network is growing in strength, intensifying its effort to put operatives in the US and plot new attacks.

          Bin Laden's video Saturday was his first message in over a year - since a July 1, 2006, audiotape. The images came under close scrutiny from US intelligence agencies, looking for clues to the 50-year-old's health and whereabouts.

          In the video, bin Laden tells the American people his fighters are duty bound to "escalate the fighting and killing against you" in Iraq. But he adds that there is a solution to the bloodshed: "I invite you to embrace Islam."



          Top World News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人免费无码大片A毛片抽搐色欲| 黄色三级毛片网站| 亚洲人成人网站色www| 一本无码在线观看| 久久精品国产午夜福利伦理| 日韩av在线一卡二卡三卡| 亚洲国产精品电影人久久网站| 日本久久综合久久综合| 亚洲成在人网站av天堂| 亚欧洲乱码视频在线专区| av天堂久久天堂av| 体态丰腴的微胖熟女的特征| 久久亚洲精精品中文字幕| 国产日韩一区二区四季| 一本一本久久A久久精品综合不卡| 亚洲午夜理论无码电影| 精品国产高清中文字幕| 久久香蕉欧美精品| 日韩吃奶摸下aa片免费观看| 久久久www成人免费毛片| 色天使久久综合网天天| 欧美人与动牲猛交A欧美精品| 日韩成人福利视频在线观看| 亚洲情综合五月天| 视频一区二区 国产视频| 国产在线国偷精品免费看| 国产成AV人片久青草影院| 亚洲v欧美v国产v在线观看| 国产精品国产三级国产试看| 另类性姿势bbwbbw| 亚洲AV无码综合一区二区在线| 插b内射18免费视频| 日韩精品一区二区三区中文无码| 国产亚洲精品超碰热| 国产系列高清精品第一页| 亚洲男女羞羞无遮挡久久丫 | 亚洲国产精品成人av网| 精品中文人妻中文字幕| 国产精品无码午夜福利| 亚洲精品拍拍央视网出文| 亚洲欧美色αv在线影视|