<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          English 中文網(wǎng) 漫畫(huà)網(wǎng) 愛(ài)新聞iNews 翻譯論壇
          中國(guó)網(wǎng)站品牌欄目(頻道)
          當(dāng)前位置: Language Tips > 新聞選讀

          洪水肆虐 澳第三大城市恐難保
          Brisbane braces itself for worst floods in more than a century

          [ 2011-01-12 16:04]     字號(hào) [] [] []  
          免費(fèi)訂閱30天China Daily雙語(yǔ)新聞手機(jī)報(bào):移動(dòng)用戶編輯短信CD至106580009009

          已經(jīng)連續(xù)近一個(gè)月的暴雨和洪水使澳大利亞昆士蘭州大部成為災(zāi)區(qū),目前已有至少10人喪生,70多人下落不明。近日,隨著強(qiáng)降雨區(qū)域不斷擴(kuò)大,昆士蘭州首府布里斯班將面臨百年一遇的洪水襲擊。穿城而過(guò)的布里斯班河已有多出地方?jīng)Q堤,淹沒(méi)了附近的公園和步行橋,城區(qū)的主要道路因居民紛紛涌向地勢(shì)較高的場(chǎng)所而出現(xiàn)嚴(yán)重?fù)矶隆?jù)預(yù)計(jì),如果布里斯班河水位達(dá)到12英尺(約合3.7米)的話,城中將有超過(guò)9千所房屋被淹。為確保電力安全,澳大利亞電力公司工作人員已進(jìn)入待命狀態(tài),準(zhǔn)備于12日對(duì)布里斯班和伊普斯威奇兩市的低洼地區(qū)拉閘斷電,10萬(wàn)人將過(guò)上有水無(wú)電的生活。

          洪水肆虐 澳第三大城市恐難保

          洪水肆虐 澳第三大城市恐難保

          Thousands of Brisbane residents have been forced to evacuate their homes as the city braces itself for its worst flooding in more than a century.

          Thousands of Brisbane residents have been forced to evacuate their homes as the city braces itself for its worst flooding in more than a century.

          The devastating Queensland floods have claimed at least 10 lives in the last two days and left more than 70 people missing on Tuesday after a torrent raged through the streets of Toowoomba, west of Brisbane.

          As the winding Brisbane River breached its banks in several places to engulf parks and footbridges and heavy rain continued to fall on the metropolitan area, the city's main roads and public transport system quickly became clogged as people rushed to get to higher ground.

          The authorities called for calm amid reports of panic buying among Brisbane residents, and police asked for volunteers to help fill sandbags as the scale of the threat became clearer.

          Early estimates suggested that more than 9,000 homes could be inundated when the Brisbane River peaks at 12ft on Thursday.

          The destruction was already evident, with a steady stream of debris, including boats and whole pontoons, floating down the swollen Brisbane River.

          Record floods in 1893 dumped the gunship Paluma on the Brisbane Botanical Gardens, while in 1974, a torrent killed 16 people and inundated a third of the city's metropolitan area.

          On Wednesday, power will be cut in the city centre for safety reasons, leaving more than five thousand homes without electricity.

          A disaster zone had been declared for one third of Queensland, giving police extra powers to force residents to evacuate if necessary.

          Brisbane, which is Australia's third largest city and is home to two million people, was under siege on four fronts, with run-off from the flash flooding in the Lockyer Valley to the west, large volumes of water running down the Brisbane River, a king tide and heavy rain combining to create what Julia Gillard, the prime minister, called "a very dire situation".

          Outside Brisbane, towns to the west and north were isolated by the floodwaters and rescue efforts were being hampered by continuing bad weather.

          About 300 people were being airlifted from the Lockyer Valley town of Forest Hill and the outlook was desperate for Ipswich, where water was expected to inundate one third of the town. In Grantham, which bore the brunt of the torrent that poured down from Toowoomba, there were scenes of severe destruction.

          Ms Gillard, who was last night flying to Brisbane, said the events unfolding in Queensland were shocking and warned the nation to brace for the death toll to rise.

          Government meteorologists have said that the flash flooding was almost impossible to predict.

          Anna Bligh, the premier of Queensland, fought back tears as she described the events as "our darkest hour".

          "This weather may be breaking our hearts but it will not break our will", she said.

          The severe flooding threatening the state capital comes after almost one month of flooding across Queensland that now covers an area the size of France and Germany combined and could cost more than $10bn.

          相關(guān)閱讀

          悉尼受70年一遇紅色沙暴襲擊

          澳大利亞山火已致108人喪生

          (Agencies)

          洪水肆虐 澳第三大城市恐難保

          (中國(guó)日?qǐng)?bào)網(wǎng)英語(yǔ)點(diǎn)津 Helen 編輯)

           
          中國(guó)日?qǐng)?bào)網(wǎng)英語(yǔ)點(diǎn)津版權(quán)說(shuō)明:凡注明來(lái)源為“中國(guó)日?qǐng)?bào)網(wǎng)英語(yǔ)點(diǎn)津:XXX(署名)”的原創(chuàng)作品,除與中國(guó)日?qǐng)?bào)網(wǎng)簽署英語(yǔ)點(diǎn)津內(nèi)容授權(quán)協(xié)議的網(wǎng)站外,其他任何網(wǎng)站或單位未經(jīng)允許不得非法盜鏈、轉(zhuǎn)載和使用,違者必究。如需使用,請(qǐng)與010-84883631聯(lián)系;凡本網(wǎng)注明“來(lái)源:XXX(非英語(yǔ)點(diǎn)津)”的作品,均轉(zhuǎn)載自其它媒體,目的在于傳播更多信息,其他媒體如需轉(zhuǎn)載,請(qǐng)與稿件來(lái)源方聯(lián)系,如產(chǎn)生任何問(wèn)題與本網(wǎng)無(wú)關(guān);本網(wǎng)所發(fā)布的歌曲、電影片段,版權(quán)歸原作者所有,僅供學(xué)習(xí)與研究,如果侵權(quán),請(qǐng)?zhí)峁┌鏅?quán)證明,以便盡快刪除。
           

          關(guān)注和訂閱

          人氣排行

          翻譯服務(wù)

          中國(guó)日?qǐng)?bào)網(wǎng)翻譯工作室

          我們提供:媒體、文化、財(cái)經(jīng)法律等專業(yè)領(lǐng)域的中英互譯服務(wù)
          電話:010-84883468
          郵件:translate@chinadaily.com.cn
           
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久青草视频在线免费观看| 国产真人做受视频在线观看| 2021亚洲国产精品无码| 国产剧情福利AV一区二区| 又硬又粗又长又爽免费看| 成人精品大片—懂色av| 亚洲 卡通 欧美 制服 中文| 日韩精品无码免费专区网站| 日韩一区二区三区亚洲一| 内射视频福利在线观看| 成在线人永久免费视频播放| 老熟妇乱子交视频一区| 亚洲亚色中文字幕剧情| 亚洲高潮喷水无码AV电影| 亚洲AV日韩精品久久久久| 特级做a爰片毛片免费看无码| 国产免费一区二区不卡| 国产成人高清精品免费5388| 国产精品尤物乱码一区二区| 激情自拍校园春色中文| 国产情侣激情在线对白| 成人精品天堂一区二区三区| 2021久久精品国产99国产| 极品白嫩少妇无套内谢| 国产一区二区三区不卡视频| 国产色婷婷亚洲99精品小说| 露脸国产精品自产拍在线观看| 97久久久亚洲综合久久| 久久精品国产亚洲夜色AV网站| 国产综合色产在线视频欧美| 亚洲爆乳WWW无码专区| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 久久精品国产亚洲av热一区| 国产香蕉一区二区三区在线视频| 国产a√精品区二区三区四区| 免费无码成人AV片在线| 成人国产在线看不卡| 九九热在线精品视频免费| 国内精品大秀视频日韩精品| 国产精品自拍视频我看看| 国产精品久久精品|