<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          English 中文網(wǎng) 漫畫網(wǎng) 愛新聞iNews 翻譯論壇
          中國網(wǎng)站品牌欄目(頻道)
          當前位置: Language Tips> 天天讀報> 每日播報

          Seoul vows firm resolve against Pyongyang

          [ 2010-11-30 13:21]     字號 [] [] []  
          免費訂閱30天China Daily雙語新聞手機報:移動用戶編輯短信CD至106580009009

          進入英語學習論壇下載音頻 去聽寫專區(qū)一展身手

          Seoul on Monday vowed firm responses to future provocations from Pyongyang as its joint military drill with the United States continued in the Yellow Sea.

          Lee Myung-bak, president of the Republic of Korea (ROK) said his nation will make the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) pay for any further aggression, as tolerance in the past has only resulted in bigger provocations.

          "We have come to realize it's hard to expect (the DPRK) to voluntarily give up on its military brinkmanship and nuclear program," Lee said in a nationally televised public speech on Monday morning.

          He said his people "now know further patience and tolerance will only encourage even bigger provocations", he said.

          "We will make sure that it (the DPRK) pays for its future provocations," he said.

          Lee's address came a day after ROK and US forces started joint military exercises on Sunday, prompting furious responses from the DPRK.

          Tensions are growing on the Korean Peninsula after the two rivals exchanged fire last week in waters near a disputed maritime border.

          Lee, who called the artillery bombardment "inhumane", urged national unity and pledged to push for a defense reform designed to shore up the military. The five northernmost islands in the Yellow Sea - deemed vulnerable to the DPRK's future provocations - will also be closely guarded, the president said.

          The four-day US-ROK navy drills have mobilized the aircraft carrier USS George Washington, which Pyongyang called "no more than an attempt to find a pretext for aggression and ignite a war at any cost", according to the official Korean Central News Agency.

          China, the host of the Six-Party-Talks aimed at denuclearization on the peninsula, has recently been engaging in high-level shuttle diplomacy. It called on Sunday for an emergency consultation of the six envoys of the negotiating countries.

          State Councilor Dai Bingguo met with Lee on Sunday and held talks over the phone with US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton late on Sunday night.

          The ROK said on Sunday it did not think the time was right for a resumption of the nuclear talks on the Korean Peninsula, but said it would "bear in mind" the Chinese proposal.

          Japanese Foreign Minister Seiji Maehara also rejected China's proposal, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday.

          In Washington, meanwhile, a State Department official told CNN that the US is consulting with its allies, the ROK and Japan.

          Bonnie Glaser, a Senior Fellow and Freeman Chair of China Studies at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, a Washington think tank, said it is too early to have such consultations. She said she did not expect that the talks would bring any concrete results.

          But other experts say that any talks at all would be positive - if only to head off further violence.

          In a separate development, Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan reiterated his support for Seoul, and expressed his eagerness to hold talks with ROK President Lee in Japan next month to step up cooperation amid rising tensions on the Korean Peninsula.

          "It depends whether President Lee can leave his country" under the current circumstances, Kan's spokesman Noriyuki Shikata said.

          去聽寫專區(qū)一展身手

          (中國日報網(wǎng)英語點津 Helen 編輯)

          Seoul vows firm resolve against Pyongyang

          Seoul vows firm resolve against Pyongyang

          Todd Balazovic is a reporter for the Metro Section of China Daily. Born in Mineapolis Minnesota in the US, he graduated from Central Michigan University and has worked for the China Daily for one year.

           
          中國日報網(wǎng)英語點津版權(quán)說明:凡注明來源為“中國日報網(wǎng)英語點津:XXX(署名)”的原創(chuàng)作品,除與中國日報網(wǎng)簽署英語點津內(nèi)容授權(quán)協(xié)議的網(wǎng)站外,其他任何網(wǎng)站或單位未經(jīng)允許不得非法盜鏈、轉(zhuǎn)載和使用,違者必究。如需使用,請與010-84883631聯(lián)系;凡本網(wǎng)注明“來源:XXX(非英語點津)”的作品,均轉(zhuǎn)載自其它媒體,目的在于傳播更多信息,其他媒體如需轉(zhuǎn)載,請與稿件來源方聯(lián)系,如產(chǎn)生任何問題與本網(wǎng)無關(guān);本網(wǎng)所發(fā)布的歌曲、電影片段,版權(quán)歸原作者所有,僅供學習與研究,如果侵權(quán),請?zhí)峁┌鏅?quán)證明,以便盡快刪除。
           

          關(guān)注和訂閱

          人氣排行

          翻譯服務

          中國日報網(wǎng)翻譯工作室

          我們提供:媒體、文化、財經(jīng)法律等專業(yè)領(lǐng)域的中英互譯服務
          電話:010-84883468
          郵件:translate@chinadaily.com.cn
           
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 九九热在线免费视频观看| 国产在线无码精品无码| 午夜福利在线观看成人| 国产精品午夜无码AV在线播放| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清人| 国产精品亚欧美一区二区三区| 动漫AV纯肉无码AV电影网| 嫩草院一区二区乱码| 在线a人片免费观看| 一区二区三区不卡国产| 国产午夜影视大全免费观看| 亚洲综合国产激情另类一区 | 婷婷五月深深久久精品| 男人扒女人添高潮视频| 国产深夜福利在线免费观看| 国产av一区二区三区精品| 久久久无码精品亚洲日韩蜜臀浪潮| 国产精品疯狂输出jk草莓视频| 亚洲国产精品久久久久4婷婷 | 国产精品自在拍首页视频8 | 亚洲综合伊人五月天中文| 乱人伦人妻精品一区二区| 久久综合给合久久狠狠狠| 最近免费中文字幕大全| 人妻夜夜爽天天爽三区麻豆av| 忘忧草在线社区www中国中文| 亚洲人成网站在线播放2019 | 午夜在线不卡| 深夜国产成人福利在线观看| A级毛片免费完整视频| 国产又色又刺激高潮视频| 91国内精品久久久久影院| 护士张开腿被奷日出白浆| 亚洲尹人九九大色香蕉网站| 青青国产揄拍视频| 免费国产裸体美女视频全黄| 九九热精品视频免费在线| 波多野结衣中文字幕久久| 一本色道久久综合熟妇人妻 | 国产女人18毛片水真多1| 精品国产高清中文字幕|