<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          English 中文網(wǎng) 漫畫網(wǎng) 愛(ài)新聞iNews 翻譯論壇
          中國(guó)網(wǎng)站品牌欄目(頻道)
          當(dāng)前位置: Language Tips> 天天讀報(bào)> 每日播報(bào)

          Dozens killed in latest mine blast

          [ 2010-06-22 13:03]     字號(hào) [] [] []  
          免費(fèi)訂閱30天China Daily雙語(yǔ)新聞手機(jī)報(bào):移動(dòng)用戶編輯短信CD至106580009009

          進(jìn)入英語(yǔ)學(xué)習(xí)論壇下載音頻 去聽(tīng)寫專區(qū)一展身手

          Forty-six were killed on Monday morning in China's latest coal mine disaster after explosives stored in the shaft went off, emitting toxic gas.

          The blast hit the Xingdong No 2 coal mine at 1:40 am on Monday in Weidong district, Pingdingshan city of Central China's Henan province, according to local authorities. Some 75 miners were working underground when the blast occurred.

          After the accident, President Hu Jintao and Premier Wen Jiabao directed rescue workers to "exhaust all means possible" to save the miners who were trapped. Among the trapped miners, 46 were later found dead and the other 28 emerged from the mine alive.

          Five, however, were seriously injured and one is in critical condition, with major burns over most of his body, the municipal government of Pingdingshan said in a statement on Monday afternoon.

          The rescue operation has ended and local authorities are holding the people who are believed to be responsible for the accident, the statement said, without detailing their identities. The coal mine was operating illegally as its mining license had expired early this month, the statement said.

          Four local officials held responsible for the accident were removed from their government or Party positions on Monday afternoon, including Yun Jianjun, head of the district government and the highest-ranking official among the four, according to another statement by the city government.

          Relatives of the miners gathered in front of the mine's gate on Monday morning, waiting for information about their loved ones, with some of them bursting into loud cries.

          The cause of the explosion has yet to be revealed, and an investigation is underway. Li Jianwei, vice mayor of Pingdingshan, denied that another accident had struck the same mine in the past two months.

          Coal mine disasters are not rare in Pingdingshan as coal mining constitutes one of the city's pillar industries. In September last year, a methane gas explosion at a coal mine in the city left 76 miners dead.

          The death toll from coal mine accidents in China increased by 16.3 percent to 592 in the first quarter this year.

          Questions:

          1. How many miners died?

          2. What time did the blast occur?

          3. What is the death toll from coal mine accidents in China in the first quarter of this year?

          Answers:

          1. 46.

          2. 1:40am.

          3. 592.

          去聽(tīng)寫專區(qū)一展身手

          (中國(guó)日?qǐng)?bào)網(wǎng)英語(yǔ)點(diǎn)津 Helen 編輯)

          Dozens killed in latest mine blast

          About the broadcaster:

          Dozens killed in latest mine blast

          Lee Hannon is Chief Editor at China Daily with 15-years experience in print and broadcast journalism. Born in England, Lee has traveled extensively around the world as a journalist including four years as a senior editor in Los Angeles. He now lives in Beijing and is happy to move to China and join the China Daily team.

           
          中國(guó)日?qǐng)?bào)網(wǎng)英語(yǔ)點(diǎn)津版權(quán)說(shuō)明:凡注明來(lái)源為“中國(guó)日?qǐng)?bào)網(wǎng)英語(yǔ)點(diǎn)津:XXX(署名)”的原創(chuàng)作品,除與中國(guó)日?qǐng)?bào)網(wǎng)簽署英語(yǔ)點(diǎn)津內(nèi)容授權(quán)協(xié)議的網(wǎng)站外,其他任何網(wǎng)站或單位未經(jīng)允許不得非法盜鏈、轉(zhuǎn)載和使用,違者必究。如需使用,請(qǐng)與010-84883631聯(lián)系;凡本網(wǎng)注明“來(lái)源:XXX(非英語(yǔ)點(diǎn)津)”的作品,均轉(zhuǎn)載自其它媒體,目的在于傳播更多信息,其他媒體如需轉(zhuǎn)載,請(qǐng)與稿件來(lái)源方聯(lián)系,如產(chǎn)生任何問(wèn)題與本網(wǎng)無(wú)關(guān);本網(wǎng)所發(fā)布的歌曲、電影片段,版權(quán)歸原作者所有,僅供學(xué)習(xí)與研究,如果侵權(quán),請(qǐng)?zhí)峁┌鏅?quán)證明,以便盡快刪除。
           

          關(guān)注和訂閱

          人氣排行

          翻譯服務(wù)

          中國(guó)日?qǐng)?bào)網(wǎng)翻譯工作室

          我們提供:媒體、文化、財(cái)經(jīng)法律等專業(yè)領(lǐng)域的中英互譯服務(wù)
          電話:010-84883468
          郵件:translate@chinadaily.com.cn
           
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 91精品国产午夜福利| 日本高清视频网站www| 人妻聚色窝窝人体WWW一区| 免费VA国产高清大片在线| 色综合欧美五月俺也去| 亚洲一区二区三区十八禁| 中年国产丰满熟女乱子正在播放| 欧美黑人又粗又大又爽免费| 亚洲国产精品久久电影欧美 | 极品美女aⅴ在线观看| 在线日韩一区二区| 国产成人国产在线观看| 亚洲第一综合天堂另类专| 国产精品亲子乱子伦XXXX裸| 亚洲国产精品久久综合网| 国产系列丝袜熟女精品视频 | 国产永久免费高清在线观看| 熟女熟妇伦av网站| 国产一区在线播放av| 欧美XXXX黑人又粗又长精品| 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区在线观看| 国产精品激情av在线播放 | 国产AV巨作丝袜秘书| 国产精品偷伦在线观看| 国产精品福利一区二区久久| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 无码aⅴ精品一区二区三区| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠综合| 乱女乱妇熟女熟妇综合网| 东京热大乱系列无码| 香蕉乱码成人久久天堂爱| 最新亚洲av日韩av二区| 中文无码妇乱子伦视频| 欧美日韩视频综合一区无弹窗| 亚洲一级片一区二区三区| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频 | 国产精品最新免费视频| 国产精品XXXX国产喷水| 又黄又爽又色的少妇毛片| 国产丰满乱子伦无码专区| 日韩av中文字幕有码|