<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          English 中文網 漫畫網 愛新聞iNews 翻譯論壇
          中國網站品牌欄目(頻道)
          當前位置: Language Tips> 天天讀報> 每日播報

          Quality chief says rebuilding confidence key

          [ 2009-01-12 14:00]     字號 [] [] []  
          免費訂閱30天China Daily雙語新聞手機報:移動用戶編輯短信CD至106580009009

          進入英語學習論壇下載音頻

          One of the biggest challenges for quality supervision in the country this year is rebuilding the confidence of domestic and overseas consumers for its products, following the tainted milk scandal, China's top quality supervisor said yesterday.

          The nation still lacks an effective surveillance system for food production and national standards on food safety need to be more consistent, said Wang Yong, minister of the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine (AQSIQ).

          Wang, a former Cabinet official, replaced Li Changjiang, who resigned days after the milk scandal was uncovered last September.

          "The tainted milk powder incident severely hurt the public's interests, greatly shook social stability and had a grave impact both in China and overseas," Wang said in his speech to nearly 300 supervision officials from across the country gathering in Beijing.

          Milk products contaminated with the industrial chemical melamine have so far sickened 296,000 infants nationwide, including six who died from kidney stones formed after the products were taken, official figures showed.

          The authorities have made 60 arrests related to the scandal.

          The official website of the AQSIQ had received complaints from victims' families as early as June last year, but it was only after the media reported the scandal in September that the administration began a thorough investigation and uncovered tainted products coming from 22 dairy manufacturers nationwide.

          The administration has reportedly checked 33 batches of milk powder and 40 batches of liquid milk products in the country since its first investigation on September 14, with recent results showing the dairy products are safe.

          Sanlu Group, the main dairy involved in the melamine scandal, has also said it will borrow 500 million yuan ($73 million) from the local government to compensate its business partners. The collapsed dairy giant based in Shijiazhuang, Hebei province, is also responsible for paying 900 million yuan to families of victims hit by the scandal in a controversial compensation scheme.

          Wang said that his administration will assist other ministries to revamp the risk analysis and recall system for products, as well as eradicate the illegal use of substances like melamine in food production.

          "The milk powder incident is a tough lesson that shows the loopholes in the government's surveillance system," Wang said in his address.

          He also urged local supervision officials to respond quickly to media reports on product quality and warned them against corruption.

          Other than the dairy industry, Wang said his administration will focus on agricultural products, construction materials, toys and furniture.

          (英語點津 Helen 編輯)

          Quality chief says rebuilding confidence key

          About the broadcaster:

          Quality chief says rebuilding confidence key

          Nancy Matos is a foreign expert at China Daily Website. Born and raised in Vancouver, Canada, Nancy is a graduate of the Broadcast Journalism and Media program at the British Columbia Institute of Technology. Her journalism career in broadcast and print has taken her around the world from New York to Portugal and now Beijing. Nancy is happy to make the move to China and join the China Daily team.

           
          中國日報網英語點津版權說明:凡注明來源為“中國日報網英語點津:XXX(署名)”的原創作品,除與中國日報網簽署英語點津內容授權協議的網站外,其他任何網站或單位未經允許不得非法盜鏈、轉載和使用,違者必究。如需使用,請與010-84883631聯系;凡本網注明“來源:XXX(非英語點津)”的作品,均轉載自其它媒體,目的在于傳播更多信息,其他媒體如需轉載,請與稿件來源方聯系,如產生任何問題與本網無關;本網所發布的歌曲、電影片段,版權歸原作者所有,僅供學習與研究,如果侵權,請提供版權證明,以便盡快刪除。
           

          關注和訂閱

          本文相關閱讀

          人氣排行

          翻譯服務

          中國日報網翻譯工作室

          我們提供:媒體、文化、財經法律等專業領域的中英互譯服務
          電話:010-84883468
          郵件:translate@chinadaily.com.cn
           
           
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美一区二区三区在线观看| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽导航| 欧美大屁股喷潮水xxxx| 国产成人精品97| 亚洲码欧美码一区二区三区| 国产精品资源在线观看网站| 久久青青草原精品国产app| 成人午夜天| 亚洲少妇人妻无码视频| 亚洲精品国产无套在线观| 国产精品黄色精品黄色大片 | 高清日韩一区二区三区视频 | 国产91成人亚洲综合在线| 蜜芽久久人人超碰爱香蕉| 无码毛片一区二区本码视频| 人妻丰满熟AV无码区HD| 久久中国国产Av秘 入口| 亚洲第一狼人区在线观看| 中文字幕午夜福利片午夜福利片97 | 国产成人精选视频在线观看不卡| 韩国av无码| 久久国产热精品波多野结衣av | 亚洲伊人久久大香线蕉av| 开心婷婷五月激情综合社区| 四虎成人精品在永久在线| 肉大捧一进一出免费视频| 免费a级毛视频| 开心五月婷婷综合网站| 日韩精品高清自在线| 久久综合九色欧美婷婷| 国产精品制服丝袜无码| 国产第一区二区三区精品| 又爽又黄又无遮挡的激情视频| 亚洲av网一区天堂福利| 国产在线一区二区在线视频| 国产在线观看高清不卡| 国产乱妇乱子视频在播放| 国产成人午夜福利在线播放| 大香伊蕉在人线国产最新2005| 亚洲成a人在线播放www| 国产视频最新|