<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Culture

          Big-screen re-creation is a cautionary tale about drugs

          By Xu Fan ( China Daily ) Updated: 2016-07-07 08:06:14

          Big-screen re-creation is a cautionary tale about drugs

          Hong Kong director Dante Lam (center) teams up with actor Zhang Hanyu (right) and Eddie Peng from Taiwan for a promotional event in Beijing.[Photo provided to China Daily]

          Yu Dong, the founder of China's leading studio, the Bona Film Group, says he couldn't sleep the night he saw a TV news report about 13 Chinese sailors who were shot and killed on the Mekong River in 2011.

          The massacre, which occurred in the Golden Triangle area of the river on Oct 5 that year, saw 13 Chinese crew members of two cargo ships brutally killed by a Myanmar drug-trafficking ring.

          Most of the bodies were found blindfolded and handcuffed.

          "It was about 13 innocent lives and China's dignity," says Yu about what drove him to make Operation Mekong, the first cinematic adaptation of the incident, while speaking at a promotional event for the film on June 25.

          Later that year he called director-producer Huang Jianxin one night and convinced him that a film about the incident would make a good thriller, something not common among mainland titles back then.

          Then, there was the question of permission from the Ministry of Public Security to make a film on the subject.

          But despite efforts by a number of studios which had shown strong interest in making such a film, the then US-listed Bona beat its rivals.

          Speaking about the Mekong massacre at the same event, Zhao Zhongchen, a police officer who had taken part in the investigation of the attack, says the film will give the public a chance to learn about the massacre.

          "The war on drugs is a global campaign. We want more media attention and screen productions to show the public the dangers of drugs," he says.

          Huang, the film's executive producer, says that the ministry allowed the crew to use real guns and bulletproof vests for filming outside the Chinese mainland, something which has been rarely done in films produced by mainland studios.

          Directed by Hong Kong veteran Dante Lam, the film will open in Chinese theaters during the National Day holiday in October.

          Chinese actor Zhang Hanyu, known for his role in The Taking of Tiger Mountain, and Taiwan actor Eddie Peng, who has previously worked in two Lam titles, play lead roles in the film.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

           
          Editor's Picks
          Hot words

          Most Popular
           
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产91小视频在线观看| 国产av无码专区亚洲aⅴ| 乌克兰少妇bbw| 私人高清影院| free性欧美videos| 欧美最猛性xxxxx国产一二区品| 国产女人高潮视频在线观看| 亚洲av永久无码精品网站| 日韩内射美女人妻一区二区三区| 亚洲AV无码破坏版在线观看| 中日韩黄色基地一二三区| 国内精品自产拍在线播放| 中文国产不卡一区二区| 亚洲国产精品久久久久婷婷图片| 精品国产亚洲区久久露脸| 亚洲一区二区三成人精品| 日本道精品一区二区三区| 国产精品成人一区二区三| 国产高清亚洲一区亚洲二区| 色综合久久中文综合久久激情| 久9热免费精品视频在线观看| 国产另类ts人妖一区二区| 边吻奶边挵进去gif动态图| japanese无码中文字幕| 亚洲天堂成人一区二区三区| 玖玖在线精品免费视频| 日韩乱码视频一区二区三区| 中文字幕国产日韩精品| 中文字幕在线日韩一区| 尤物国精品午夜福利视频| 国产精品亚洲综合第一页| 亚洲成人四虎在线播放| 国产精品黄色精品黄色大片| 成人免费亚洲av在线| 亚洲一区二区精品另类| 在线人成免费视频69国产| 国产又色又爽又黄的视频在线| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 亚洲夫妻性生活视频网站| 另类 专区 欧美 制服| 国产精品成人综合色在线|