<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Society

          34 landslide bodies found as more storms expected

          By Xu Wei (China Daily) Updated: 2016-05-10 02:39

          34 landslide bodies found as more storms expected

          Rescuers remove bodies from the scene of a fatal landslide that hit a hydropower construction site in Fujian province on Sunday. XIA DAPENG/ FOR CHINA DAILY

          Rescuers have found 34 bodies but?four people remain missing after a massive landslide hit a hydropower construction site in Fujian province on Sunday.

          The bodies were recovered as floods triggered by rainstorms hit a number of southern and central areas of China on Monday.

          The landslide, which happened at about 5 am on Sunday in mountainous Taining county, unleashed about 100,000 cubic meters of mud and rocks, burying a temporary shed at the construction site and damaging offices.

          The China Meteorological Administration warned that Taining county could be hit by more rainstorms on Tuesday. Days of heavy rain have already hampered rescue efforts.

          Thirteen injured people rescued after the landslide are being treated at a hospital. All are in stable condition.

          34 landslide bodies found as more storms expected

          A mudslide in Nanping, Fujian province, struck two residential buildings, trapping five people early on Monday. Four were found dead by rescuers in the afternoon, Fujian Daily reported.

          The State Flood Control and Drought Relief Headquarters warned that water levels of rivers in Fujian, Guangdong and Jiangxi provinces and the Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region could continue to rise in the next few days after rainstorms.

          Huang Qiyu, commander of the Fujian Flood Control and Drought Relief Headquarters, told Xinhua News Agency at the landslide site that a plan to increase the flood discharge from a reservoir had been postponed.

          "We are trying our best to devote more time to the rescue," he said, adding that accelerating flood discharge would pose a threat of flooding to the rescue site.

          The State flood control authority has issued flooding alerts for eight rivers in Fujian, including the upper reaches of the Minjiang.

          In Hunan province, floods triggered by rainstorms killed two people and affected more than 615,000, leaving urban areas in Yongzhou and Chenzhou under water.

          In the Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, flooding forced the closure of schools and all scenic spots in Yangshuo county.

          The China Meteorological Administration said on Monday evening that some areas of Guangdong, Fujian and Guangxi could be hit by more rainstorms on Tuesday.

          Zhang Li in Nanning, Wen Xinzheng in Changsha and Yang Jun in Guiyang contributed to this story.

          xuwei@chinadaily.com.cn

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: av在线免费播放网站| 久爱免费观看在线精品| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久麻豆 | 亚洲国产午夜福利精品| 日本美女性亚洲精品黄色| 人妻少妇邻居少妇好多水在线| av天堂精品久久久久| 男人又大又硬又粗视频| 国产热A欧美热A在线视频| 成 人影片 免费观看| 日韩高清亚洲日韩精品一区二区| 国产精品无套高潮久久| 麻豆tv入口在线看| 国产日韩精品欧美一区灰| 精品不卡一区二区三区| 国产亚洲国产精品二区| 亚洲中文超碰中文字幕| 国产亚洲另类无码专区| 亚洲国产成人精品无码区蜜柚| 实拍女处破www免费看| 成人网站国产在线视频内射视频| 日韩精品卡1卡2日韩在线| 无套后入极品美女少妇| 岛国av免费在线播放| 欧美xxxx做受欧美.88| 国产绿帽在线视频看| 中文字幕无码免费不卡视频| 国产一区二区三区不卡在线看| 国产精品美女一区二三区| 国产高清在线男人的天堂| 成人无码无遮挡很H在线播放| 无码熟妇人妻av影音先锋| 亚洲黄网在线| 亚洲成人动漫av在线| 亚洲精品日本一区二区| 最近中文字幕完整版2019| 另类专区一区二区三区| 欧美肥老太交视频免费| 欧美人妻在线一区二区| 亚洲一级av大片在线观看| 91麻豆视频国产一区二区|