<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Hot Issues

          Rescued miners in stable condition

          By Ju Chuanjiang, Zhao Ruixue in Pingyi, Jiang Wei, Peng Yining, Yang Jie, Wang Zhaokun in Beijing (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2016-01-29 22:10

          Rescued miners in stable condition

          One of the four miners is lifted out of the collapsed gypsum mine after being trapped for 36 days. [Photo by Yu Peng  for  China Daily]

          Rescued miners in stable condition 

          Video: The last miner being lifted out

          Zhang Shuping, mayor of Linyi city in East China's Shandong province said that the city will have stricter oversight on its non-coal mining industry. The approval of new non-coal mines will be halted and an overhaul will be done in the existing 212 non-coal mines in the city.

          Disused mine shafts, covering an area of more than 1,000,000 square meters, will also be dealt with by professional measures, the mayor said.

          Zhang made the remarks after four miners have been lifted out on Friday night after being trapped for 36 days in a collapsed gypsum mine in the city's Pingyi county.

          The four miners lifted out on Friday night are in a stable condition. 

          They have received biochemical tests on Jan 30 by professor Wu Dawei, chief of ICU in Qilu Hospital of Shandong University. The test indexes are normal including blood pressure and pulses except one miner is suffering from low levels of blood potassium. So far, the miners have no life threatening illnesses, but doctors will look over their health conditions for another two days.

          The rescued miners are (in order of their being lifted out of the collapsed mine):

          Zhao Zhicheng, 50, cage tender

          Li Qiusheng, 39, cage tender

          Guang Qingji, 58, signalman

          Hua Mingxi, 36, forklift driver

          It is the first time that trapped miners have been rescued through a large caliber hole in China and the third such case in the world, setting an example for mine rescue.

          Rescuers dropped a rescue harness down the mine in Pingyi earlier in the night to lift the four miners who have been trapped since December 25.

          Helmets and gloves were already transported underground as rescue equipments, according to China Central Television.

          The mine collapse trapped 29 miners working underground on Dec 25. Eleven escaped or were rescued, one was confirmed dead and 13 others were listed as missing.

          The four miners were found alive on Dec 30. Rescuers sent them food, drinks, clothes, medicine and lamps through a small hole drilled into the ground.

          A medical team is standing by the collapsed mine in preparation to send the miners to ambulances for first aid. The miners may suffer from heart or brain problems due to overexcitement after being lifted to the surface, according to medical workers on the scene.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 Next Page

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲高清偷拍一区二区三区| 成人精品一区日本无码网| 老司机午夜精品视频资源 | (原创)露脸自拍[62p]| 99亚洲男女激情在线观看| 亚洲精品久久区二区三区蜜桃臀| 久久精品激情亚洲一二区| 欧美视频网站www色| 亚洲精品电影院| 国产精品福利自产拍在线观看| 国产AV嫩草研究院| 亚洲gay片在线gv网站| 国产激情视频在线观看的| 在线播放国产精品三级网| 99热久久这里只有精品| 国产在线精品一区二区夜色| 欧美特级午夜一区二区三区| 国产精品自在拍首页视频8| 国产午精品午夜福利757视频播放| 夜夜偷天天爽夜夜爱| 国产精成人品日日拍夜夜| 少妇被躁到高潮人苞一| 女同精品女同系列在线观看| 男女xx00xx的视频免费观看| 亚洲成亚洲成网| 最新精品国偷自产在线| 国产精品午夜无码AV天美传媒| 一本一本久久a久久精品综合| 久久久久国产一级毛片高清板| 成人又黄又爽又色的视频| 亚洲天堂免费一二三四区| 人成午夜免费大片| 亚洲精品av无码喷奶水网站| 亚洲一区二区精品偷拍| 影音先锋中文字幕无码资源站| 精品国产综合一区二区三区 | 无码午夜剧场| 美欧日韩一区二区三区视频| 日日碰狠狠躁久久躁96avv| 国产爽视频一区二区三区| 国内精品大秀视频日韩精品|