<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Society

          New exhibition, documentary marks Nanjing Massacre anniversary

          (Xinhua) Updated: 2015-12-08 00:19

          NANJING -- A new section of the Nanjing Massacre Memorial Hall opened in east China's Jiangsu Province on Monday, while a 10-episode documentary debuted on the same day, as China prepares to mark the 78th anniversary of the atrocity.

          The new hall, covering about 29,684 square meters, contains 1,100 pictures and 6,000 other exhibits.

          It is organized into five sections themed around crime, resistance, surrender, trial and peace.

          "Previously, our exhibition focused on truth and evidence. In the new hall, we would like to tell everyone about our victory," said curator Zhu Chengshan.

          The exhibits include a certificate for Zang Shouquan, a soldier who died protecting the city, and a medal of Japanese veteran Azuma Shiro, who recorded the atrocities in a diary published in 1987.

          Ni Naixian donated a printer used by her father as he was involved in the Tokyo trials of Japanese war criminals after World War II.

          Ni, who has visited the Memorial Hall many times, said of the new exhibits, "I felt encouraged, and the power to face up to the future."

          From December 13, 1937 to January of 1938, 300,000 Chinese civilians and unarmed soldiers were killed in Nanjing after the city fell into Japanese hands.

          The Nanjing Massacre Memorial Hall was built in 1985, and it was expanded and renovated in 1995.

          China last year designated Dec. 13 National Memorial Day for Victims of the Nanjing Massacre.

          Before the second memorial day on Sunday, a documentary titled "Nanjing Massacre in the Eyes of Foreigners" will air on Chinese TV.

          For its production, teams headed for countries including the United States, Japan, Germany and Denmark to visit relatives of foreigners who were in Nanjing during the mass murder.

          "This is the first time we have made a documentary from the point of view of foreigners," said Wang Weixing, director of the history institute of the Jiangsu provincial academy of social sciences.

          Producer Cao Haibin told Xinhua that they also found 95 video tapes filmed by Azuma Shiro. "A former Japanese journalist gave them to us and we are in debt to him for the help," Cao said.

          The documentary is likely to be shown in Australia and Britain following ongoing talks with foreign media companies, said Bu Yu, head of the Jiangsu Broadcasting Corporation.

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: gogogo电影在线观看免费| 国产成人av一区二区在线观看| 综合色一色综合久久网| 国产精品午夜福利导航导| 精品无码黑人又粗又大又长| 亚洲人成精品久久久久| 四虎影视一区二区精品| 亚洲精品国产综合久久久久紧| 亚洲中文字幕综合小综合| 女人夜夜春高潮爽a∨片传媒| 亚洲国产高清第一第二区| 日韩av无码精品人妻系列| 国产一区二区三区怡红院| 久久人人爽人人爽人人av| 国产精品亚洲一区二区三区在线观看 | 久久久网站| 免费看的日韩精品黄色片| chinese极品人妻videos| 国产欧美日韩免费看AⅤ视频| yyyy在线在片| 欧美村妇激情内射| 午夜不卡欧美AAAAAA在线观看| 国产福利在线观看一区二区| 欧洲一区二区中文字幕| 91精品国产91久久综合| 国产精品日日摸夜夜添夜夜添无码| 国产精品国产自线拍免费软件| 国产激情一区二区三区午夜| 亚洲欧美在线观看品| 国产裸体无遮挡免费精品| 开心色怡人综合网站| 波多野结衣av无码| 在线天堂最新版资源| 国产地址二永久伊甸园| 亚洲中文字幕第一页在线| 精品99在线观看| 99热国产这里只有精品9| 亚洲国产精品无码中文| 国产啪视频免费观看视频| 琪琪午夜成人理论福利片| 69天堂人成无码免费视频|