<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Society

          92-year-old Nanjing Massacre survivor has miraculous escape

          (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2015-11-19 11:05

          92-year-old Nanjing Massacre survivor has miraculous escape

          Doctors stand beside Yan Baozhen at Nanjing Hospital of T.C.M. in Nanjing, capital city of East China’s Jiangsu province. on Nov 18, 2015. [Photo/xhby.net]

          One of the 100 or so survivors of the Nanjing Massacre in 1937 has been saved after a life-threatening lung condition at a hospital in Nanjing, East China's Jiangsu province, the Modern Express reported.

          Yan Baozhen, 92, felt ill during a transfusion process aimed at reliving her from the discomforts caused by chronic bronchitis, which had aggravated due to the recent weather changes, at Nanjing Hospital of T.C.M. on Monday.

          After allowing the quick processing of the paperwork especially for the Nanjing Massacre survivor, doctors administered emergency treatment to her in no time and saved her life.

          The 92-year-old is in stable condition and can speak with others, though a doctor said she still needs time to recover as she has underlying health problems such as coronary heart disease.

          Yan has great significance in testifying what the Japanese did during the Massacre, along with the other survivors, whose average age is now more than 80 years.

          Though she was 14 years old at the time of the atrocity, the woman still remembers how her older brother was killed by Japanese soldiers while she and other family members fled to escape being tortured or killed by the Japanese,

          "I can't forget the dead fellows at that disaster, I can't forget the history during that period," Yan said.

          Yan goes to the memorial hall of the victims in Nanjing Massacre to mourn the dead every year.

          Historical records of the testimony provided by the survivors of the national tragedy will be more and more precious, as the elderly will pass away with age, according to experts.

          There were 1,756 survivors of the Massacre based on the first statistics in 1987. However, more survivors passed away every year while there have been fewer newly identified survivors in recent years, which have shrunk the number of survivors of the Massacre to less than 200.

          Earlier in July, Hu Guiying, 92, another survivor of the Nanjing Massacre, passed away at her home in Xuanwu district, Nanjing city, East China's Jiangsu province.

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久噜噜噜久久中文福利| 日韩一区二区在线观看的| 精品国产一区二区色老头| 亚洲岛国成人免费av| 国产免费播放一区二区三区| 亚洲精品久久区二区三区蜜桃臀| 精品国产一区二区三区av性色| 99精品人妻少妇一区| 日99久9在线 | 免费| 国产品精品久久久久中文| 欧美成人精品三级网站| 曰韩亚洲AV人人夜夜澡人人爽 | 久久精品一本到99热免费| 国产精品18久久久久久麻辣| 色欲天天天综合网| 国产亚洲精品成人av久| 久久经精品久久精品免费观看| 18岁日韩内射颜射午夜久久成人| 92国产精品午夜福利免费| 亚洲一区成人av在线| 国产精品www夜色影视| 色一情一乱一区二区三区码| 国产精品一区二区三区三级| 2021中文字幕亚洲精品 | 日本老熟女一二三区视频| 又黄又无遮挡AAAAA毛片| 欧美xxxxhd高清| 国产中文字幕精品喷潮| 波多野结衣爽到高潮大喷| 久久99精品一久久久久久| 亚洲欧美偷国产日韩| 熟妇人妻系列aⅴ无码专区友真希| 国产无遮挡真人免费视频| 国内精品久久久久影院蜜芽| 亚洲狠狠色丁香婷婷综合| 九九热在线精品视频首页| 97免费人妻无码视频| 风韵丰满妇啪啪区老老熟女杏吧| 欧美巨大极度另类| 亚洲中文av一区二区三区| 国产精品久久久一区二区三区 |