<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          China / Society

          Villagers angry at verdict on fatal fire

          By Zhao Ruixue/Xu Wei (chinadaily.com.cn) Updated: 2015-09-18 07:15

          Villagers angry at verdict on fatal fire

          Zhang Jimin's burnt house. [Photo/Xinhua]

          Relatives of a villager who was burned to death in his home during a government demolition attempt reacted with anger and disbelief after a preliminary official investigation said the fire was started by the villager himself.

          Zhang Jimin, a 46-year-old farmer living on the outskirts of Pingyi county, Shandong province, was burned to death in his home on Monday as local authorities tried to evict him.

          The county government said in a statement on Wednesday that Zhang had purchased gasoline at a local gas station on Sept 11 and Sept 13, and a preliminary official investigation has excluded the possibility of arson.

          "The fire was caused by the action of Zhang himself," the statement said.

          The verdict of the incident has aroused the anger of some of Zhang's relatives.

          "It was irresponsible for the authorities to give a verdict when the investigation was barely finished," Zhang Yong, a nephew of Zhang Jimin, said in a phone interview on Thursday.

          Zhang said the family doubted the official verdict that Zhang Jimin started the fire.

          "His clothes were barely destroyed. If it was self-immolation, there would be no clothes left," he said.

          China Daily attempted to contact the county government, but received no response on Thursday.

          Wang Xixin, a professor of administrative law at Peking University who has closely followed the incident, said that the authorities failed to support the verdict with professional investigation results.

          "It would be very easy to determine the area where the fire was started. Yet the authorities failed to provide any details," he said.

          Another relative, who refused to be identified, said government efforts to demolish villagers' houses started when local authorities tried to relocate the villagers into apartment buildings last year.

          "They would offer each household a mere 60 yuan ($9.40) for each square meter of house demolished. However, they charge us 1,100 yuan per square meter for the new apartment. Most households in the village cannot afford it," he said.

          Zhang and his wife supported the family mostly through the sale of crops from his farm, and would occasionally work at a local canned food factory for additional income.

          They also had to support the schooling of their two daughters, who are 11 and 15 years old. Zhang's wife was hospitalized after being attacked on a minibus by thugs hired by authorities, the relative said.

          "They can barely make ends meet, not to mention purchase a new apartment," he said.

          Contact the writer at xuwei@chinadaily.com.cn

          Highlights
          Hot Topics
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产一区二区精品专| 免费VA国产高清大片在线| 亚洲制服丝袜系列AV无码| 最新国产精品亚洲| 国产毛多水多高潮高清| 在线亚洲妇色中文色综合| 年轻女教师hd中字3| 青青草无码免费一二三区| 国产日韩精品一区二区在线观看播放| 最新永久无码AV网址亚洲| 亚洲国产成人资源在线| 午夜短无码| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 亚洲中文字幕无线乱码va| 日韩精品卡1卡2日韩在线| 國產尤物AV尤物在線觀看| 色欲av久久一区二区三区久| 丰满的女邻居2| 在线天堂最新版资源| 国产三级精品三级| 午夜无码区在线观看亚洲| 蜜芽久久人人超碰爱香蕉| 18禁无遮挡羞羞污污污污网站 | 亚洲乱码国产乱码精品精| 精品国产一区二区三区大| 一 级做人爱全视频在线看| 波多野无码中文字幕av专区| 少妇又紧又色又爽又刺激视频| 国产97人人超碰CAO蜜芽PROM| 3d无码纯肉动漫在线观看| 午夜毛片不卡免费观看视频| 少妇脱了内裤在客厅被| 亚洲欧洲日韩国内精品| 欧洲中文字幕一区二区| 精品视频在线观看免费观看| AV无码国产在线看岛国岛| 亚洲国产永久精品成人麻豆| 亚洲暴爽av天天爽日日碰| 成人精品大片—懂色av| 国产一区二区日韩在线| 国产精品自拍视频第一页|