<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Smuggler won't face execution

          Updated: 2012-02-14 07:45

          By Zhang Yan and Tan Zongyang (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small

          XIAMEN, Fujian - Legal expert said on Monday that Lai Changxing, who confessed to running one of the largest smuggling operations in the nation's history, will not face execution for his crimes.

          The 53-year-old from Fujian province stands accused of running a multibillion-dollar smuggling group in the 1990s in Xiamen, a costal city of Fujian province, and paying bribes while serving as the chairman of Yuanhua Group in Xiamen.

          The city court of Xiamen has taken on the case, according to the statement.

          Lai and the other suspects have confessed.

          "If charged with smuggling common goods and bribery, Lai will face the maximum jail term of life imprisonment rather than death penalty," Li Guifang, vice-director of the criminal defense committee under the All-China Lawyers Association, said on Monday.

          If only accused of these two crimes, Lai surely will not face the death penalty, which also reflects Chinese judicial organs' desire to "fulfill its commitment to the Canadian side that no death penalty would be applied to Lai," Li said.

          After the case was exposed, Lai immediately fled to Canada with his ex-wife, two sons and one daughter on tourist visas. Since then, he has used Canadian laws to apply for refugee protection to avoid punishment from Chinese judicial organs in one of the country's longest extradition cases.

          In July, 2011, the federal court in Canada finally rejected Lai's appeal to suspend the repatriation order and decided to repatriate him to China to face trial, ending a 12-year battle by Chinese judicial authorities.

          "The legal rights of Lai as well as other suspects and their lawyers have been protected, and prosecutors had an extensive exchange of ideas with them before filing the lawsuit," according to the statement.

          The investigation concluded in late December, and Lai was handed over for prosecution.

          "After investigating all the seized evidence and interrogating Lai, we confirmed the criminal facts were clear, and the evidence was solid, so we made the appropriate charges in line with the law," said the statement.

          According to a previous statement from the local customs and anti-smuggling agency and the Xiamen prosecutor's office, the investigation showed that Lai had smuggled a large number of commodities, such as cigarettes, cars, petroleum, cooking oil, chemicals and equipment, through Xiamen Customs from 1996 to 1999.

          Lai paid significant amounts of money in bribes to dozens of government officials and ordered his subordinates to do so.

          "But considering the amount of money involved was huge and he bribed many officials many times, he is likely to face a jail term of life imprisonment," said Li from the lawyers association.

          Xinhua contributed to this story.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码不卡一区二区三区在线观看 | www欧美在线观看| 亚洲精品一区二区美女| 国产精品国产精品偷麻豆| 综合色在线| 久久不见久久见免费视频观看| 老熟妇喷水一区二区三区| 我国产码在线观看av哈哈哈网站 | 久久精品国产福利一区二区| 中国少妇人妻xxxxx| 日韩国产亚洲欧美成人图片| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 国产欧美日韩精品丝袜高跟鞋| 亚洲国产综合亚洲综合国产| 国产精品一区二区三区激情| 蜜桃AV抽搐高潮一区二区| 久久综合精品成人一本| 欧美日本在线| AV秘 无码一区二| 成人国产精品日本在线观看| 国产AⅤ天堂亚洲国产AV| 国产一区二区不卡在线| 亚洲一区在线中文字幕| 99热精品毛片全部国产无缓冲| 亚洲国产精品一区第二页| 神马久久亚洲一区 二区| 亚洲国产韩国欧美在线| 福利片91| 日韩精品中文字幕有码| 桃花社区在线播放| 亚洲欧美人成网站在线观看看| 亚洲午夜无码AV不卡| 欧洲国产成人久久精品综合 | 久久av无码精品人妻出轨| 亚洲自在精品网久久一区| 日本亚洲欧洲无免费码在线| 精品国产成人一区二区| 影音先锋人妻啪啪av资源网站| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合尤物| 青青热在线精品视频免费观看| 亚洲亚洲人成综合网络|