<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Foreign and Military Affairs

          FM: Detention of captain 'an obstacle' to ties

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-09-16 20:42
          Large Medium Small

          BEIJING - China on Thursday again urged Japan to immediately set free the Chinese trawler captain who was detained last week near the Diaoyu Islands, saying the detention is "a protruding obstacle" to Sino-Japanese ties.

          Related readings:
          FM: Detention of captain 'an obstacle' to ties Seized trawler returns
          FM: Detention of captain 'an obstacle' to ties 'Legal procedures' must end
          FM: Detention of captain 'an obstacle' to ties Japan 'must make wise resolution'
          FM: Detention of captain 'an obstacle' to ties Chinese boat towed to seas to mock collision

          Foreign Ministry spokesperson Jiang Yu made the remarks at a regular press briefing, urging Japan "to take concrete actions to remove the obstacle."

          Two Japan Coast Guard patrol ships and the Chinese fishing boat collided last week in waters off the Diaoyu Islands. Japan is still holding Zhan Qixiong, the trawler's captain, which China claims is illegal.

          "The current situation was caused by what Japan has done on the Diaoyu Islands, so Japan should completely accountable for it," she said.

          She reiterated that the Diaoyu Islands were Chinese territory since ancient times.

          "China possesses indisputable sovereignty over the Diaoyu Islands and China's willingness and determination to safeguard its sovereignty and territorial integrity is unshakable," she said.

          China had stated its solemn stance to Japan time and again through different channels, she said.

          Media reports said Japan had warned nationals living or working in China to exercise caution. Jiang said she believed the Chinese people "can express their ideas by rational and legal means."

          "The Chinese government will continue to protect the safety of foreign organizations and people in China, including those from Japan," she said.

          After China lodged representations with Japan, all the crew, except the captain, returned to the southeastern city of Fuzhou on a flight chartered by the Chinese government Monday. The trawler returned Wednesday.

          Jiang said people should remember and learn from history, and look at the future on the basis of history.

          She was referring to the September 18 Incident of 1931, when Japanese troops blew up a section of the Dalian-Harbin Railway near Shenyang, and then accused the Chinese troops of sabotage as a pretext to bombard the barracks of the Chinese troops near Shenyang the same day, thus starting a massive armed invasion of northeastern China. Japan then launched an all-out invasion of China in the ensuing 14 years.

          "China hopes Japan can have a correct view and proper handling of the history, and take concrete steps to stick to a path of peaceful development," Jiang said.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品午夜福利短视频一区| 亚洲国产成人无码影院| 亚洲人妻一区二区精品| 宅男午夜网站在线观看| 亚洲天码中文字幕第一页| 国产精品久久久久久无毒不卡| 国产精品一区在线蜜臀 | 豆国产97在线 | 亚洲| 欧美亚洲另类制服卡通动漫| 亚洲成人精品综合在线| 男女性高爱潮免费网站| 国产精品理论片在线观看| 婷婷五月亚洲综合图区| 日韩中文字幕在线不卡一区| 无码国产偷倩在线播放| 欧美 亚洲 国产 日韩 综AⅤ| 国产精品一二三区久久狼| 粉嫩一区二区三区国产精品| 亚洲日韩在线中文字幕第一页 | 日韩黄色av一区二区三区| a级免费视频| 国产精品中文字幕自拍| 专区亚洲欧洲日产国码AV| 国产精品一二三中文字幕| 欧美色99| 国产精品99久久免费| 久久婷婷五月综合色国产免费观看| 国产高清精品自拍av| 一区二区三区国产不卡| 日韩在线观看中文字幕一区二区| 少妇又爽又刺激视频| 亚洲国产综合亚洲综合国产| 亚洲中文字幕成人综合网| 亚洲色欲色欲www在线看| 曰韩亚洲AV人人夜夜澡人人爽| 亚洲偷自拍另类一区二区| 久久国语对白| 在线精品一区二区三区视频| 电影在线观看+伦理片| 精品国产亚洲一区二区三区| 成人伊人青草久久综合网|