<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Foreign and Military Affairs

          Chinese boat towed to seas to mock collision

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-09-12 14:17
          Large Medium Small

          Chinese boat towed to seas to mock collision

          The Chinese trawler under detention stops at the harbor of Ishigaki, Okinawa, Japan, Sept 9, 2010.?[Photo/Xinhua]

          Beijing - China is firmly opposed to any kind of investigation by the Japanese side on the illegally detained Chinese trawler, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Jiang Yu said in Beijing on Sunday.

          Japanese authorities on Sunday morning towed the Chinese fishing boat to the sea near Ishigaki island in Okinawa prefecture to recapture the situation when it collided with two patrol ships of Japanese Coast Guard off Diaoyu Islands in the East China Sea on Tuesday.

          All the 14 Chinese fishermen were on board, Xinhua has learned. They had been kept on boat off Ishigaki harbor. The staff of the Chinese Embassy in Tokyo had called on them over the past five days.

          Related readings:
          Chinese boat towed to seas to mock collision China urges Japan to release fishermen immediately
          Chinese boat towed to seas to mock collision China postpones E China Sea negotiation with Japan
          Chinese boat towed to seas to mock collision Japan's action off Diaoyu raises concern
          Chinese boat towed to seas to mock collision China rejects Japan's handling of?boat

          No injuries were reported after the collision, but the fishing boat was then intercepted and seized by Japanese patrol ships.

          Japan's Coast Guard arrested the Chinese captain of the fishing boat for alleged "obstructing public duties" early Wednesday despite China's protest.

          Zhan Qixiong, the 41-year-old captain, was taken to a local police station on Ishigaki island after a local court granted on Friday a request by prosecutors for a 10-day detention through September 19.

          Chinese State Councilor Dai Bingguo urged Japan early Sunday morning to make a "wise political resolution" and immediately release the Chinese fishermen and fishing boat its coast guard seized earlier this week.

          Dai made the remarks when he summoned the Japanese Ambassador to China Uichiro Niwa in the wee hours.

          Previously, Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi on Friday summoned the Japanese ambassador and demanded Japan immediately and unconditionally release the boat and all the crew including the captain, saying China's determination to defend its sovereignty over the Diaoyu Islands and the interests of the Chinese people was unswerving.

          Chinese Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Jiang Yu said Friday night while announcing the postponement of bilateral talks with Japan that the Japanese side has "ignored China's repeated solemn representations and firm opposition, and obstinately decided to put the Chinese captain under the so-called judiciary procedures."

          She said Japan's acts have violated the law of nations and basic international common sense, and are "ridiculous, illegal and invalid."

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 一区二区三区不卡国产| 伊人精品成人久久综合97| 肉大捧一进一出免费视频| 国产精品一区二区三区麻豆| 精品一区二区不卡无码av| 国产精品女熟高潮视频| 国产精品人妻在线观看 | 亚洲熟少妇一区二区三区| 亚洲精品天堂成人片AV在线播放 | 日韩精品一区二区三区人| 亚洲日本韩国欧美云霸高清| 伊在人间香蕉最新视频| 专干老肥熟女视频网站| 成人片99久久精品国产桃花岛| 亚洲AV成人片不卡无码| 亚洲人妻av有码一区| 午夜福利看片在线观看| 女人被狂躁的高潮免费视频| 黄色国产精品一区二区三区| 毛多水多高潮高清视频| 中文字幕日韩精品东京热| 日本丰满熟妇videossexhd| 伊人久久大香线蕉av色婷婷色| 久久久WWW成人免费精品| 婷婷五月综合丁香在线| 国产在线不卡精品网站| 花蝴蝶日本高清免费观看| 国产成人毛片无码视频软件| 国产成人无码免费看视频软件 | 久久毛片少妇高潮| 免费国产午夜高清在线视频| 午夜高清福利在线观看| 日韩中文字幕免费视频| 亚洲一区二区精品另类| 人妻中文字幕亚洲精品| 国产视色精品亚洲一区二区| аⅴ天堂国产最新版在线中文| 色综合国产一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区三区四区| 亚洲gv天堂无码男同在线观看| 国产精品免费看久久久|