<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> Center
          8 Chinese buried in Haiti confirmed dead
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-01-17 10:47

          8 Chinese buried in Haiti confirmed dead
          Chinese rescuers mourn as bodies of buried Chinese peacekeepers in Haiti are retrieved from ruins, in Port-au-Prince on January 16, 2010. [Photo/Xinhua] 

          BEIJING: The bodies of all eight Chinese police officers buried under a collapsed building in the Haiti quake had been found as of early Sunday morning Beijing time, the Ministry of Public Security said.

          The first body was found at 4:30 p.m. January 16 Beijing time after more than 80 hours of search and rescue work, and the other seven were retrieved from 10:42 p.m. to 3:56 a.m. January 17 under the joint efforts of the Chinese rescue team, the Chinese peacekeeping force in Haiti and several foreign rescue teams, the ministry's emergency response work team announced Sunday.

           Related readings:
          8 Chinese buried in Haiti confirmed dead Haiti Earthquake

          Related readings:
          8 Chinese buried in Haiti confirmed dead 8 Chinese peacekeepers confirmed dead in Haiti
          8 Chinese buried in Haiti confirmed dead 2nd body of buried Chinese found in Haiti
          8 Chinese buried in Haiti confirmed dead UN confirms death of Haiti mission chief Annabi
          8 Chinese buried in Haiti confirmed dead Chinese rescuers find body of UN chief in Haiti

          8 Chinese buried in Haiti confirmed dead Mourning ceremony held for Chinese victim in Haiti

          Of the victims, four were officers of China's peacekeeping force in Haiti and the rest were in a team sent by the ministry to Haiti's capital, Port-au-Prince, for peacekeeping consultations, according to the ministry.

          The eight were meeting UN officials in the headquarters of the UN Stabilization Mission in Port-au-Prince when the quake struck at about 4:50 p.m. Tuesday local time.

          The team arrived in the Caribbean city Tuesday afternoon. The victims were: Zhu Xiaoping, 48, director of the ministry's equipment and finance department; Guo Baoshan, 60, deputy director of the ministry's international cooperation department; Wang Shulin, 58, and Li Xiaoming, 35, both researchers at the ministry.

          The four peacekeepers were: Zhao Huayu, 38; Li Qin, 47; Zhong Jianqin, 35; and He Zhihong, 35.

          They were all men except for He.

          According to the ministry, the bodies will be transferred back to China as soon as possible.

          "The eight comrades who sacrificed their lives during the Haiti quake are outstanding representatives of the 2 million Chinese police force members... They are the models for public security departments across the country to learn from," said a statement of the ministry.

          A total of 142 Chinese police peacekeepers are deployed in Haiti.

          A Chinese rescue team of more than 60 people left Beijing Wednesday evening along with 10 tons of food, equipment and medicines.

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 天天爽夜夜爽人人爽一区二区| 天堂v亚洲国产v第一次| 国产成人你懂的在线观看| 熟妇激情一区二区三区| 国产精品区在线和狗狗| 日韩人妻少妇一区二区三区| 办公室强奷漂亮少妇视频 | 亚洲综合成人一区二区三区| Y111111国产精品久久久| 国产成人无码AV片在线观看不卡| 亚洲国产精品一区二区久| 久久91精品国产一区二区| 国产不卡一区不卡二区| 国产精品国产三级国产av品爱网| 亚洲18禁一区二区三区| 好姑娘视频在线观看| 国产一区二区三区在线观| 亚洲2区3区4区产品乱码2021| 4虎四虎永久在线精品免费| 人妻少妇偷人无码视频| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽超碰97久久| 99久久久国产精品免费无卡顿| 国产精品一区中文字幕| 国产成人综合久久亚洲av| 欧美人成精品网站播放| 欧美丰满熟妇性xxxx| 日韩精品一区二区三区视频| 國產尤物AV尤物在線觀看| 国产V日韩V亚洲欧美久久| 99久久国产综合精品女图图等你| 亚洲精品一区二区麻豆| 青青草一级视频在线观看| av在线播放国产一区| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类| 国产午夜精品在人线播放| 欧美最大胆的西西人体44| 亚洲熟女少妇乱色一区二区| 亚洲欧美日韩高清一区二区三区| 午夜激情福利在线免费看| 国产国拍精品av在线观看| 五月天国产成人av免费观看|