<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Global General

          UN confirms death of Haiti mission chief Annabi

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2010-01-17 08:38
          Large Medium Small

          UN confirms death of Haiti mission chief Annabi
          U.N. envoy to Haiti, Hedi Annabi, speaks to the media at the U.N. headquarters in Port-au-Prince in this January 7, 2008 file photo.?[Agencies]

          UNITED NATIONS: The U.N. mission chief in Haiti, Hedi Annabi of Tunisia, died in Tuesday's earthquake that devastated the country's capital, U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon announced on Saturday.

          He was believed to be 65.

          In a statement, Ban also confirmed the death of Annabi's deputy, Brazilian Luiz Carlos da Costa, and of the acting U.N. police commissioner in Haiti, Doug Coates of Canada.

           Full Coverage:
          UN confirms death of Haiti mission chief Annabi Haiti Earthquake

          Related readings:
          UN confirms death of Haiti mission chief Annabi Mourning ceremony held for Chinese victim in Haiti
          UN confirms death of Haiti mission chief Annabi Chances slim for survival of 8 Chinese officers in Haiti
          UN confirms death of Haiti mission chief Annabi Haiti says 200,000 may be dead, violence breaks out
          UN confirms death of Haiti mission chief Annabi UN chief to travel to Haiti Sunday: spokesman

          UN confirms death of Haiti mission chief Annabi Chinese victims of Haiti quake named

          Ban gave no details of how the bodies of the three men had been found, but the world body said earlier this week they were under the rubble of the Hotel Christopher, the U.N. headquarters in Port-au-Prince, and could be alive or dead.

          Haitian President Rene Preval said on Wednesday that Annabi had died, but the United Nations said at the time it could not yet confirm that.

          Annabi is the first U.N. mission chief to die in the line of duty since Sergio Vieira de Mello of Brazil was killed along with 14 other U.N. staff when a truck bomb exploded outside the U.N. headquarters in Baghdad in 2003.

          Ban described Annabi as "the gold standard of service against which all who had the privilege to work with him were measured." He hailed the Tunisian's "unparalleled work ethic - he was the first in and the last out every day for his entire career."

          After working in the Tunisian foreign service, Annabi joined the United Nations in 1981. For nearly a decade he worked on a political settlement in Cambodia before joining the U.N. peacekeeping department where he rose to be an assistant secretary-general. He had held the Haiti job since 2007.

          Ban said of Annabi, da Costa and Coates that "in every sense of the word, they gave their lives for peace."

          By Friday, the U.N. death toll in Haiti had stood at 37. The deaths announced by Ban would raise that to at least 40, but U.N. official expect it ultimately to rise well over 100.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产蜜臀一区二区三区四区| 国产人人干| 最新国产精品中文字幕| 99国产精品久久久久久久成人热| 俄罗斯老熟妇性爽xxxx| 91区国产福利在线观看午夜| 国产精品久久大屁股白浆黑人| 国产成人无码AV大片大片在线观看| 亚洲精品国产综合久久一线| 日韩有码中文字幕av| 欧美中日韩免费观看网站| 麻豆亚洲自偷拍精品日韩另| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 美女一区二区三区在线观看视频| 亚洲日韩欧美丝袜另类自拍 | 中文字幕av一区二区三区欲色| 国产精品99中文字幕| 国产伦理自拍视频在线| 中文字幕自拍偷拍福利视频| 亚洲国产亚洲综合在线尤物| 国产福利永久在线视频无毒不卡 | 无套内射视频囯产| 亚洲人成小说网站色在线| 免费三A级毛片视频| 91精品国产麻豆国产自产| 无码熟妇人妻av在线电影| 亚洲av色综合久久综合| 97久久精品人人做人人爽| 丁香婷婷综合激情五月色| 欧美国产精品不卡在线观看| 曰韩无码二三区中文字幕| 日本熟妇hdsex视频| 色窝窝免费一区二区三区| 人妻丝袜中文无码AV影音先锋专区| 日日碰狠狠添天天爽超碰97| 深夜在线观看免费av| 自拍日韩亚洲一区在线| 国产精品二区中文字幕| 国产成人麻豆精品午夜福利在线| 亚亚洲视频一区二区三区| 免费人成在线观看播放国产|