<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CHINA> Regional
          Children poisoned by Henan lead plants
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2009-10-14 08:18

          ZHENGZHOU: Blood tests have confirmed that almost 1,000 children in China's biggest lead smelting center have excessive levels of the metal.

          The health bureau of Jiyuan city, Henan province, initiated the tests after a lead poisoning scandal was exposed in neighboring Shaanxi province.

          Since Aug 20, the city government provided blood tests for more than 2,700 children younger than 14 who lived near three major smelters, Wei Zongchang, director of the Jiyuan health bureau, said yesterday.

          Related readings:
          Children poisoned by Henan lead plants Children get free blood test for lead poison
          Children poisoned by Henan lead plants 121 children suffer lead poisoning in E China
          Children poisoned by Henan lead plants 300 children suffer lead poisoning
          Children poisoned by Henan lead plants 80 kids suffer lead poisoning
          Children poisoned by Henan lead plants Students absent from schools amid lead poisoning fears

          Of those children, 968 had excessive lead in their blood.

          "The news is like an earthquake. We are all worried about the health of our kids," said Li Hongwei, a resident of Shibin village.

          Some villagers in Shibin demonstrated in front of the smelters late last month, holding banners saying, "Without health, what are we farming for?" and "Give us back blue sky, give us back clean water".

          Duan Xizhong, secretary of the Communist Party of China's Jiyuan committee, said the city government had suspended production at 32 of the 35 electrolytic lead plants and on the pollution-prone production lines of the other three major plants.

          Environment protection inspectors were stationed in the three big plants: Yuguang Gold and Lead Group, Wanyang Smelter Group and Jinli Smelting.

          All children living within 1 km of the smelters have been moved away, with allowances and assistance in education provided by the government.

          Some children younger than 6 were living in a local hotel, and the government had opened a kindergarten for them.

          "We do bear responsibility for the pollution. Some pollution has accumulated over the past 20 years or more and the plant is too near homes," said Yang Anguo, board chairman of Yuguang Gold and Lead Group, China's largest lead producer.

          The excessive lead levels are a result of long-term accumulation of pollution, and Jiyuan had a 52-year history of lead production, said Jiyuan Mayor Zhao Suping.

          Zhao said more than 200 government officials had been sent to explain the situation in villages.

          The government also organized a trip by representatives of villagers to Fengxiang, Shaanxi province, where 851 children had excessive lead levels in their blood and 174 were considered serious enough to need hospital treatment, in a move to ease the villagers' anxieties.

          The mass lead poisoning in Fengxiang was exposed in August, and sparked public outrage after wide media coverage.

          Xinhua

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 蜜臀在线播放一区在线播放| 人妻体内射精一区二区三区| 三级国产在线观看| 国产无遮挡猛进猛出免费| 国产性三级高清在线观看| 国产成人av电影在线观看第一页| 国产精品三级av一区二区| 99偷拍视频精品一区二区| 22sihu国产精品视频影视资讯| 亚洲AV无码精品色欲av| av免费看网站在线观看| 日本一区二区在免费观看喷水 | 亚洲精品不卡av在线播放| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区 | 丁香五月亚洲综合深深爱| 国产精品一区二区三区专区| 天天澡日日澡狠狠欧美老妇| 国产午夜A理论毛片| 午夜成人性爽爽免费视频| 久久婷婷丁香五月综合五| 无码日韩精品91超碰| 精品国产高清中文字幕| 国产精品VA尤物在线观看| 一本色道久久综合亚洲精品不卡| 国产精品乱码人妻一区二区三区| 国产色a在线观看| 武装少女在线观看高清完整版免费| 中文字幕自拍偷拍福利视频| 亚洲经典千人经典日产| 国内自拍视频一区二区三区 | 波多野结衣绝顶大高潮| 在线观看亚洲欧美日本| 亚洲av中文一区二区| 欧美野外伦姧在线观看| 大香j蕉75久久精品免费8| 亚洲综合伊人久久大杳蕉| 人妻在厨房被色诱中文字幕| 国产精品亚洲аv无码播放| 国产自拍在线一区二区三区| 国产精品中文字幕自拍| 日韩在线成年视频人网站观看|