<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Quake rescuers seek tiny signs of life

          (Agencies/Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-05-20 10:54

          YINGCHUAN, Sichuan -- A woman in her 60s was rescued at about 6:50 p.m. on Tuesday from a rock crack in Pengzhou, southwest China's Sichuan Province, more than 195 hours after the May 12 earthquake.

          She had lived on rainwater since then and was conscious when rescuers found her, Phoenix TV reported.

          Earlier Tuesday, Ma Yuanjiang, a power plant executive, was rescued at around 00:50 am  from the rubble in Wenchuan County of southwest China's Sichuan Province, nearly 179 hours after the May 12 earthquake.


          31-year-old Ma Yuanjang is rescued and carried to an ambulance by rescuers after he was trapped for about 179 hours in the rubble of a power plant, toppled in the May 12 powerful earthquake in Yingxiu, a town in Wenchuan, May 20, 2008. [Xinhua]


          He was surprisingly able to speak after being rescued, and shortly after he began to eat a little, said Wu Geng, Ma's colleague and also head of the plant, who was at the rescue spot.

          Ma was at a meeting when the magnitude 8.0 earthquake ravaged the plant office building, and he was trapped in the debris of the second floor, which has presented huge difficulties for rescuers.

          The 31-year-old survivor was pulled out by a Shanghai rescue team from the debris of an office building at a flattened power plant, after more than 30 hours' efforts.

          Rescuers found Ma in the afternoon on May 18 when they were digging a hole trying to reach Yu Jinhua, a colleague of Ma.

          Followed by an amputation operation, Yu was rescued at about 6:00 p.m. on May 18. Rescuers then turned to Ma and sent sweetened water to him through a straw.

          Ma was receiving treatment at the temporary clinic of the Chongqing No. 3 Military Hospital, and will be sent by air to a hospital in Chengdu.

          Ma, who is a power generation department deputy director of the Yingxiu Bay Hydro-Power Plant, is the only survivor saved so far on Tuesday.

          Around 4:30 pm Monday, a man named Peng Guohua was saved 170 hours after the tremor, and was in a stable condition, military sources said Tuesday.

          Peng was transferred to a military medical team stationed in the Anxian County of Mianyang City at 4 am Tuesday for medical treatment, and is currently in a stable condition, the military sources said on Tuesday.

          Chances of survival are getting remote as a week has passed since the earthquake. Although challenged by continuous aftershocks, rescue operations are still proceeding, and dead bodies are promptly disposed of to prevent epidemic.

          The Chinese health, police and civil affairs authorities said police and medical workers will keep record of the unidentified bodies and collect body tissues for DNA tests. The police will manage the DNA database for future identification.

          Rescuers disinfected and took photos of the bodies before burying them. A brigadier from the Jinan Military Area Command said the photos will be collected and sent to local civil affairs office for reference.

          "We took 30 cameras with us when we came for the rescue," said Tang Yanfeng, a brigadier leading rescue work in the Pengzhou City, one of the worst-hit areas in the earthquake.

          "Some people may never have a chance to see the bodies of their families, and we hope it'll be a comfort to those if they could see their last photos," he added.

          Nationwide, the death toll from the quake rose to 34,073 as of midday Monday, while 245,108 people were injured.


          Ma Yuanjiang, the 31-year-old survivor, is saved by a Shanghai rescue team from the debris of a flattened power plant, May 20, 2008. [chinanews.com.cn]



             1 2 3   


          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内揄拍国内精品人妻 | 亚洲AV日韩精品久久久久| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天bl| 丁香婷婷综合激情五月色| 久久国产精品色av免费看| 熟女亚洲综合精品伊人久久| 久久夜色精品久久噜噜亚| 成人亚欧欧美激情在线观看| 成人拍拍拍无遮挡免费视频| 一级片免费网站| A级毛片100部免费看| 免费可以在线看a∨网站| 日韩av片无码一区二区不卡| 国产精品成人久久电影| 亚洲男人天堂2018| 国产偷拍自拍视频在线观看| 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看| 亚洲中文无码手机永久| 亚洲AV无码专区亚洲AV紧身裤| 亚洲无av中文字幕在线| 亚洲AVAV天堂AV在线网阿V| 91丝袜美腿高跟国产老师在线| 日韩精品成人一区二区三| 国产成人无码专区| 国产免费性感美女被插视频| 国产女人在线视频| 亚洲精品亚洲人成人网| 国产成人精品久久综合| 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ一| 少妇厨房愉情理9仑片视频| 亚洲色大成网站www在线观看 | yw尤物av无码国产在线观看| 国产av丝袜旗袍无码网站| 亚洲男人天堂av在线| 怡春院久久国语视频免费| 少妇午夜啪爽嗷嗷叫视频| 久久99国产精品尤物| 亚洲爆乳WWW无码专区| www亚洲天堂| 一卡2卡三卡4卡免费网站| 91久久青草精品38国产|