<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          HFMD cases rises to 24,934, kills 32

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-05-09 08:02

          BEIJING - Contagious hand-foot-mouth disease (HFMD) has left 32 children dead and sickened 24,934 in China as of Thursday, according to Xinhua's tally based on confirmed death reports from provincial-level health bureaus.

          An eight-month girl died of the disease early Monday morning in Panyu District of Guangzhou, capital of Guangdong Province, despite emergency medical treatment, the provincial health administration said late Thursday night.

          Related readings:
           Deadly virus won't be another SARS - doctor
           10 doctors, officials punished for malpractice over virus outbreak
           Government to subsidize patients with EV71 virus
           Shanghai on high alert against intestinal virus

           Minister heads anti-virus efforts

          The baby, a native of Central China's Henan Province, tested positive for enterovirus 71 (EV71) -- a virus that can cause a severe form of the disease.

          So far, Guangdong has reported four deaths and a total of 7,103 infections in the outbreak of HFMD this year, including 34 cases of EV71 positive.

          In Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, southwest China, a boy aged one and a half years old from the rural area of Liuzhou City died on Tuesday, the local health administration announced.

          The child began to cough and caught a fever on Saturday. His parents did not send him to hospital until three days later when he went into a coma.

          The latest victim brought the death toll in the epidemic to two in Guangxi, which updated its total infections to 636 as of Thursday, and 31 dead in the country.

          Most of the patients were not infected by EV71, and the number of new infections has been decreasing over the past several days, said Dong Boqing, director with Guangxi's disease control and prevention center.

          Only nine of the 74 samples sent by local health bureaus were confirmed EV71 positive, Dong cited test results as saying.

          Another two children died of EV71, which caused them to develop HFMD, in the southernmost Hainan Province, a provincial health department official said on Thursday.

          No further information about them has been available so far.

          According to the latest figures from the provincial health department, 180 cases of HFMD were reported by Thursday, of which five were confirmed to be infected with EV71.

          So far, EV71 is blamed for most of the deaths in the outbreak of the disease. Of all the victims in China, 22 were in Anhui Province.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 啦啦啦啦www日本在线观看| 亚洲AV网一区二区三区| 国产精品人成视频免费国产| 久草热8精品视频在线观看| 97人人模人人爽人人喊电影| 精品一区二区三区四区激情| 亚洲国产中文字幕在线视频综合| 欧美色99| 久热色精品在线观看视频| 岛国av在线播放观看| 精品国产aⅴ一区二区三区| 国产福利在线观看免费第一福利| 久久频这里精品99香蕉| 日韩在线一区二区每天更新| 国产精品毛片一区视频播| 久久88香港三级台湾三级播放| 九九在线精品国产| 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 国产日韩一区二区四季| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕无男同 | 人妻av综合天堂一区| 粉嫩一区二区三区粉嫩视频| 国产内射性高湖| 98日韩精品人妻一二区| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费| 国产系列丝袜熟女精品视频| 国产精品自在拍首页视频| 日本系列亚洲系列精品| 成年女人片免费视频播放A| 亚洲av噜噜一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕在线二页| 欧美另类 自拍 亚洲 图区| 国产成人精品久久一区二区| 99视频精品全部免费 在线| 九九热热久久这里只有精品| 玖玖在线精品免费视频| 亚洲欧洲日产国产av无码| 五月天久久综合国产一区二区| √新版天堂资源在线资源| 四虎在线播放亚洲成人| 亚洲AV成人午夜福利在线观看|