<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Technology

          ZTE in talks with US govt over trade curbs

          By Gao Yuan (China Daily) Updated: 2016-03-17 07:10

          ZTE in talks with US govt over trade curbs

          Visitors test smartphones at the ZTE stand during the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. [Photo/Agencies]

          Beijing calls on Washington to handle the issue 'with discretion' to avoid harming growth of ties

          ZTE Corp is in talks with the United States government over the telecom equipment manufacturer's alleged violations of a US trade restriction.

          Opinions are split on whether the negotiations could help resolve the dispute, which, if it remains unresolved, could have a negative impact throughout China's IT industry.

          Minister of Commerce Gao Hucheng on Tuesday said China is "greatly dissatisfied" with the US decision to ban the Shenzhen, Guangdong-based company from buying parts from US suppliers.

          "I hope the US could handle the issue with discretion to avoid harming the stable, healthy development of Sino-US trade ties," said Gao. He added ZTE has sent a delegation to Washington to discuss the issue with the US authorities.

          The US Commerce Department confirmed to The Wall Street Journal that negotiations are under way.

          "These discussions have been constructive, and we will continue to seek a resolution," said the US newspaper, citing an unnamed senior official at the department. ZTE did not elaborate on the details of the talks, saying no final decision has been made.

          The US Commerce Department last week banned ZTE's suppliers in the US from selling components to the Chinese company amid claims that ZTE exported prohibited products to Iran.

          The US suppliers, including mobile chip giant Qualcomm Inc, will need to apply for permits from the US government before selling products to ZTE.

          ZTE said in a statement its operations were in compliance with the laws and regulations in every local market. The company pledged to cooperate with the investigation.

          Hu Lu, an analyst at Changjiang Securities Co Ltd, said the punishment was related to a multi-million-dollar hardware and software export deal ZTE signed with Telecommunication Company of Iran in 2012. The US forbids a long list of US-made IT products from being sold to Iran.

          "It was not the first time for the US to investigate Chinese IT companies. Due to strong government interference, ZTE and Huawei Technologies Co Ltd are finding it difficult to penetrate the US market," Hu said. "But considering that talks are taking place, and the obvious negative influence on the trade relationship with China, the US government is likely to ease the punishment."

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人精品一区日本无码网| 人人爽人人模人人人爽人人爱| 一区二区三区精品不卡| 色国产视频| 午夜亚洲AV日韩AV无码大全| 国产免费一级在线观看| 午夜通通国产精品福利| 久久特级毛片| 91蜜臀国产自产在线观看| 久久亚洲精品11p| 人妻少妇精品系列一区二区| 亚洲伊人久久综合影院| 成人区人妻精品一区二区不卡视频| 亚洲av免费成人在线| 麻豆一区二区中文字幕| 日本道播放一区二区三区| 国产一卡2卡三卡4卡免费网站| 亚洲av乱码一区二区| 亚洲欧美偷国产日韩| 欧美偷窥清纯综合图区| 亚洲国产一区二区三区久 | 国产婷婷综合在线视频中文| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 国产亚洲视频免费播放| 尤物无码一区| 2021AV在线无码最新| 经典三级久久| 日韩av日韩av在线| 国产亚洲精品线观看动态图 | 国产老熟女狂叫对白| 国产精品二区中文字幕 | 女人喷液抽搐高潮视频| 玩弄丰满少妇人妻视频| 中文字幕v亚洲ⅴv天堂| 亚洲人妻精品一区二区| 精品人妻码一区二区三区| 欧美日韩v| 亚洲精品揄拍自拍首页一| 一卡2卡三卡4卡免费网站| 亚洲精品久久一区二区三区四区| 国产成人亚洲影院在线播放|