<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Markets

          Second stock connect draft plan released

          By Cai Xiao in Beijing and Lin Wenjie in Hong Kong (China Daily) Updated: 2016-08-27 08:17

          Second stock connect draft plan released

          Premier Li Keqiang said in March that the central government will seek to launch the Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect this year.[Photo/IC]

          China's securities regulator released a draft on Friday detailing the expansion of an initiative that further opens the A-share stock market to investors.

          The draft revises the regulations for the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect, expanding their range to include the Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect.

          The China Securities Regulatory Commission has invited the public to comment on the draft until September 25.

          "The launch of Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect can be good for mainland and Hong Kong markets. It in turn will help the opening-up of China's capital market," said Hong Hao, chief strategist at BOCOM International Holdings Co.

          On Aug 16, the State Council approved a long-awaited plan to connect a second mainland stock exchange with Hong Kong's, further opening-up the A share market. Premier Li Keqiang said that stock connect is expected to open this year.

          The Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect, which allows mainland investors to buy Hong Kong stocks and vice versa, had been expected for more than a year following a similar program between Shanghai and Hong Kong in 2014.

          Zhang Xiaojun, a spokesman for the China Securities Regulatory Commission, said on Friday that main changes in the draft regulations include the range of application and confirming investors' more flexible currency exchange procedures.

          "The CSRC's amendment concerning the currency exchange mechanism is good for investors, because the risks of the exchange rate can be relieved," said Banny Lam Chiu-kei, managing director at CEB International Investment Corp.

          Lam said some investors already hold Hong Kong and US dollars, so they don't want to convert yuan while the RMB is falling. In the future, there's a possibility that investors could use Hong Kong dollars, US dollars and yuan to trade with brokers for Hong Kong stocks.

          The launch of the Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect will not affect trading in the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect, Lam said, as the two markets focus on different kinds of companies. The Shanghai market comprises mostly large cap stock companies, such as large banks, while the Shenzhen market are mostly high-tech companies.

          The Shanghai Composite Index added less than 0.1 percent to close at 3,070.3 on Friday. The Shenzhen Component Index rose by 0.14 percent, while the ChiNext startup index climbed by 0.42 percent. The Hang Seng Index climbed 0.4 percent, paring a weekly decline.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品中文人妻中文字幕| 最新国产精品好看的精品| 国产免费午夜福利在线播放| a4yy私人毛片| 亚洲ΑV久久久噜噜噜噜噜| 美女精品黄色淫秽片网站| 99精品国产精品一区二区| 99国产精品永久免费视频| 亚洲国产成人va在线观看天堂| 日亚韩在线无码一区二区三区| 成人国产激情福利久久精品| 中文字幕国产精品自拍| 青青青在线视频国产| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 欧美裸体xxxx极品| 亚洲第一无码AV无码专区| 成年黄页网站大全免费无码| 青青草综合在线观看视频| 国产福利在线观看免费第一福利| 未满十八勿入AV网免费| 亚洲天堂av日韩精品| 就去色综合| 91亚洲国产成人久久蜜臀 | 国产一区二区三区4区| 91精品国产午夜福利| 青青青在线视频国产| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 日韩女优一区二区视频| 成熟熟女国产精品一区二区| 中文字幕人妻无码一区二区三区| 日韩精品一二区在线观看| 少妇人妻88久久中文字幕| 免费国产一级 片内射老| 亚洲а∨精品天堂在线| 精品国产911在线观看| 97精品亚成在人线免视频| 国产精品欧美一区二区三区| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线播放天| 亚洲欧美日韩中文字幕网址| 华人在线亚洲欧美精品| 亚洲综合色88综合天堂|