<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Industries

          G20 trade ministers agree to tackle global steel overcapacity

          By Jing Shuiyu and Zhong Nan (China Daily) Updated: 2016-07-12 07:37

          G20 trade ministers agree to tackle global steel overcapacity

          Workers at a steel factory in Dalian, Liaoning province. [Photo/China Daily]

          G20 trade ministers reached an agreement on Sunday to tackle steel overcapacity, according to Gao Hucheng, China's commerce minister.

          They stated that excess capacity of steel and other industries is a global issue, and agreed to "strengthen communication, deepen cooperation, and take effective measures to deal with such a challenge", Gao said at a news conference of the G20 Trade Ministers Meeting in Shanghai.

          China accounts for almost half of world steel production, while more than 80 percent of its iron ore depends on imports. Last year, the country exported 120 million metric tons of steel at a value of $61.2 billion, and imported 956 million tons of iron ore at a value of $57.2 billion.

          "China's steel industry is not export-oriented," said Gao. "China is not only the world's largest steel producer, but also the biggest consumer."

          The minister said among China's more than 220 steel trade partners last year, 154 of them produced no steel. Examined from a view of the world steel structure, Gao said, the solution is to ease the excess steel capacity of all countries, rather than blaming one single country.

          China faces frequent investigations, and sometimes accusations, in the industry from Western countries. It is estimated that starting from the second half of 2015, there are more than 50 cases accusing China of dumping steel products, totaling $8.4 billion.

          The Chinese representatives at the G20 Trade Ministers' Meeting said such countries certainly ignored Chinese companies' high efficiency and low labor and production costs, so China became the "victim of extreme anti-dumping measures".

          The State Council has issued a plan to reduce crude steel output by 100 million tons to 150 million tons within five years, starting from 2016.

          The latest official statistics show a slower growth rate of iron and steel exports.

          In 2015, the total volume for the first five months increased by 50 percent compared with that of the same period in the previous year. However, the growth shrank to around 22 percent this year, said Shen Danyang, spokesman for the Ministry of Commerce.

          "At the moment, one of the biggest advantages of China's iron and steel products in the global market is their high quality-to-price ratio," said Chen Jingfu, an analyst at the Mysteel Research Institute in Shanghai. "But in the future, it should stand out more in quality, service and brand building."

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产亚洲av热九九热| 精品一区二区亚洲国产| 91精品国产综合久蜜臀| 国产高清在线精品一区不卡| 久热中文字幕在线| 四虎永久精品在线视频| 欧美牲交videossexeso欧美 | 亚洲精品日产AⅤ| 男女猛烈拍拍拍无挡视频| 亚洲精品三区四区成人少| 91久久性奴调教国产免费| 毛片一区二区在线看| 亚洲色大成网站WWW尤物| 97国内精品久久久久不卡| 日韩中文字幕人妻一区| 国产一级黄色av影片| 国产精品三级爽片免费看| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99| 国产精品无码a∨麻豆| 国产精品啪| 97久久精品人人做人人爽| 人妻精品久久无码专区精东影业| 欧美牲交a免费| 精品一区二区三区不卡| 国产av一区二区三区日韩| 黄色亚洲一区二区在线观看| 欧美亚洲国产一区二区三区| 日本亚洲欧洲无免费码在线| 成人动漫综合网| 国产偷窥熟女精品视频大全| 又爽又黄又无遮挡的视频| 免费无码的av片在线观看| 亚洲AV成人片不卡无码| 国产在线拍揄自揄视精品不卡 | 国产精品天干天干综合网| 国产免费无遮挡吸奶头视频| 好男人视频免费| 欧美性开放免费网站| av中文字幕在线二区| 激情欧美精品一区二区| 99中文字幕精品国产|