<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          Transparency issue cited in Anbang's Starwood exit

          By Li Xiang and Hu Yuanyuan (China Daily) Updated: 2016-04-12 08:52
          Transparency issue cited in Anbang's Starwood exit

          People walk by a Marriott hotel in midtown Manhattan in New York City. GETTY IMAGES

          Chinese insurance conglomerate Anbang Insurance Group's withdrawal from the $14 billion bid to purchase US hotel chain operator Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide Inc could highlight international wariness regarding the lack of transparency over the insurer's funding sources as well as the absence of a clear "game plan" regarding the acquisition, analysts said on Monday.

          On March 31, Anbang abruptly withdrew its Starwood offer after raising its offering price three times, citing "various market considerations" as the reason for terminating the deal.

          Anbang's sudden withdrawal caught Starwood and many industry experts by surprise, prompting speculation over the reasons and the insurer's motivation for ending the offer, which would have become the largest acquisition by a Chinese firm in the United States if successful.

          "One major concern on the transparency is its sources of funding," said Michael Chin, executive chairman of WT Global Hospitality Investment Co in Hong Kong.

          "Plus, Anbang seems to lack an overall game plan, which is unlike Marriott International Inc, which has a thorough plan and will incorporate its corporate management teams to gain a maximum economy of scale after such an acquisition," Chin said.

          Earlier media reports also suggest that Anbang's exit may have to do with its failure to secure massive financing for the deal as well as pressure from the regulatory authorities.

          Chinese business magazine Caixin reported earlier that the China Insurance Regulatory Commission was not in favor of the deal. The insurance regulator did not respond to China Daily's inquiry on the regulatory issue.

          The current regulation stipulates that the outstanding value of overseas assets owned by a Chinese insurer cannot exceed 15 percent of its total assets of the previous year.

          James Woo, director and head of valuations and professional services of international property service provider Savills (Beijing), said that concerns over the massive outflow of capital to weigh on the yuan's exchange rate could be one of the causes for the termination of Anbang's offer.

          "The problem could lie in the financing structure of deal which involved enormous amounts of capital flowing out of China, which could pressure the yuan's exchange rate," he said.

          Nonetheless, the case of Anbang underscored the fact that Chinese companies still lack professional experience that fit international practices in cross-border deals as well as their failure to convince sellers with a clear and transparent plan, analysts said.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ图片| 大香蕉av一区二区三区| 美女胸18下看禁止免费视频| 成人亚欧欧美激情在线观看| 欧美日本激情| 久久蜜臀av一区三区| 精品国产一区二区三区2021| 国产黄色一区二区三区四区| 伊人精品成人久久综合97| 国产成人精品2021欧美日韩| 麻豆国产传媒精品视频| 男人狂桶女人出白浆免费视频 | 国产在线视频不卡一区二区| 久久一日本综合色鬼综合色 | 亚洲一区二区国产精品视频 | 女同性恋一区二区三区视频| 97亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类图片 | 国产精品亚洲成在人线| av在线播放国产一区| 免费无码精品黄av电影| 色狠狠色婷婷丁香五月| 久久久久久99精品热久久| 一区二区三区在线色视频| 国产综合AV一区二区三区无码| 天天看片视频免费观看| 精品一区二区三区在线成人| 久久嫩草影院免费看| A毛片终身免费观看网站| 国产精品白浆在线观看| 无码人妻丝袜在线视频| 67194熟妇在线观看线路| 十八禁国产一区二区三区| 国精产品999国精产品视频 | 偷窥国产亚洲免费视频| 99精品国产一区二区三| 免费高清特级毛片A片| 亚洲人成无码网站18禁| 亚洲欧美综合人成在线| 99精品视频在线观看免费专区| 国产亚洲无线码一区二区| 人成午夜大片免费视频77777 |