<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Industries

          Chinese copper smelters to trim output

          By Yang Ziman (China Daily) Updated: 2015-12-02 08:01

          Chinese copper smelters to trim output

          An open pit copper mine in Jiangxi province. On Tuesday, nine large copper companies said they would cut refined copper output by 350,000 metric tons next year. [Provided to China Daily]

          Prices have dropped to unsustainable levels, say companies

          Copper producers from China have decided to cut output in 2016, in an effort to rein in commodity prices, which fell to a six-year low recently.

          On Tuesday, nine large copper companies said they would cut refined copper output by 350,000 metric tons next year. The big smelters said in a joint statement that prices have fallen to a level that is no longer viable for companies.

          The amount is equivalent to about 4.4 percent of the country's annual output, based on figures from the National Bureau of Statistics.

          The nation accounts for 24 percent of the world refined copper supply, according to Bloomberg data.

          The nine companies urged the government to support the market by buying and storing copper, as well as by regulating high-frequency trading.

          "The smelters will make cuts and take other necessary measures to maintain the healthy development of the industry," the statement said, adding that firms would weed out excess capacity.

          In a significant move, the companies urged the government to stop approvals for new copper capacity expansion projects and vowed not to expand their projects.

          Statistics from the Shanghai Futures Exchange showed that transaction prices of copper fell from 38,620 yuan ($6,030) per ton at the beginning of November to 34,830 yuan per ton on Nov 30.

          The metals market in China is witnessing its coldest winter since the 2008 financial crisis. Prices of many major commodities like nickel, zinc, copper, iron ore and aluminum have all plunged to record lows.

          The China Nonferrous Metals Industry Association had urged the central government to purchase 900,000 tons of aluminum, 30,000 tons of nickel and 400,000 tons of zinc.

          "The decrease in output is limited," said Li Xiaobei, a nonferrous metals analyst with SCI International, a commodity market information service provider.

          "Last year's total output was 7.96 million tons. The 350,000-ton cut accounts for just 4.4 percent of last year's output. Since the current monthly output is nearly 700,000 tons, the impact on the market is very limited."

          Shi Xiaofeng in Nanchang and Zhu Lixin in Hefei contributed to this story.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻在线无码一区二区三区| 国内精品久久久久影视| 国产乱人伦在线播放| 精品日韩人妻中文字幕| 日韩中文字幕亚洲精品| 亚洲日本乱码一区二区在线二产线| 99久久无色码中文字幕| 日本午夜免费福利视频| 成人av一区二区亚洲精| 无码专区视频精品老司机| 久久久久久亚洲精品成人| 国产精品免费观看色悠悠| 风韵丰满熟妇啪啪区老老熟妇| 中文字幕无码久久精品| 亚洲一本大道在线| 中文字幕国产精品综合| 人妻无码第一区二区三区| 中文字幕国产在线精品| 亚洲精品自拍在线视频| 久青草国产综合视频在线| 精品一精品国产一级毛片| 国产精品午夜福利免费看| 国语做受对白XXXXX在线| 伊人成人在线视频免费| 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区在线| 中文字幕无码精品亚洲35| 久久精品国产再热青青青| 2020狠狠狠狠久久免费观看| 精品无人区一码二码三码| 欧美人成精品网站播放| 国产精品亚洲а∨天堂2021| 人妻无码ΑV中文字幕久久琪琪布 国产乱人伦AV在线麻豆A | 97亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类图片| 亚洲中文字幕无码久久精品1| 亚洲男人天堂2018| 制服丝袜长腿无码专区第一页 | 狠狠操夜夜爽| 欧美老熟妇乱子伦牲交视频| 女人高潮抽搐喷液30分钟视频| 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 人妻少妇精品视频三区二区一区 |