<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          Universal Studios plans $8b Beijing theme park by 2019

          By Wang Zhuoqiong (China Daily) Updated: 2015-09-16 06:58

          Universal Studios plans $8b Beijing theme park by 2019

          A girl laughs while standing with a purple Evil Minion character at the new "Despicable Me Minion Mayhem" ride during technical rehearsals for the new attraction at Universal Studios Hollywood in Universal City, California March 28, 2014. [Photo/Agencies]

          Plans by Universal Studios Inc, the United States film giant, to open an $8 billion Hollywood theme park in 2019 in Beijing face both opportunities in a booming amusement park market, and challenges in operating in cold weather, analysts said on Tuesday.

          Universal Parks & Resorts, a division of NBC Universal, which owns Universal Studios Hollywood, is partnering with Beijing Shouhuan Cultural Tourism Investment Co Ltd, a consortium of four State-owned companies, to invest in and operate the project.

          A signing ceremony for the joint venture took place on Sunday at the New York headquarters of Comcast NBC Universal.

          Cheng Hong, vice-mayor of Beijing, said: "The project will certainly serve as a stimulator to the city's tourism industry."

          The State Council and the National Development and Reform Commission approved the park project in September last year.

          It will be Universal's sixth globally and third in Asia after Singapore and Osaka in Japan.

          It is expected to cover 1.2 square kilometers, twice the size of Osaka's park and five times the size of Singapore's. A second phase could then involve another theme park, a water park and a further five resort hotels, according to local media reports.

          Investment in the project is reportedly likely to be more than 50 billion yuan ($8 billion), including the building of a subway line to the site.

          Chris Yoshii, vice-president and global director of Leisure Asia AECOM (Hong Kong), a US-based consultancy group, said special provisions will have to be made at the site, given Beijing's harsh winters.

          "The long winter will be a challenge. A high percentage of the attractions will have to be indoors including theaters, dark rides and exhibits. Also, their retail and dining facilities will predominantly be indoors."

          He expected summer and holiday business to be very busy.

          "The park will need to be large in order to accommodate the crowds during those periods," he said. "That's why, the park will be Universal's largest in the world."

          The operators of Lotte World in South Korea, for instance, said its huge rises in attendances were almost entirely down to visitors from the Chinese mainland.

          Three Chinese groups-OCT Parks China, Chimelong Group and Songcheng Worldwide-are now established among the top 10 theme-park groups worldwide, said the research.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 97久久超碰国产精品2021| 97欧美精品系列一区二区| 国产一区二区三区色区| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清日韩| 丝袜美腿视频一区二区三区| 日韩av一区二区三区不卡| 国产丝袜在线精品丝袜| 免费无码又爽又刺激网站| 亚洲一区二区精品偷拍| 日本特黄特色aaa大片免费| 福利一区二区1000| 亚洲免费观看一区二区三区| 国产免费午夜福利在线播放| 久久综合色之久久综合色| 国产欧美亚洲精品第一页在线| 97国产精品人人爽人人做| 亚洲国产欧美日韩一区二区| 蜜臀av久久国产午夜| 精品国产精品国产偷麻豆| 亚洲一区二区三区十八禁| 欧美成人精品手机在线| 99精品国产精品一区二区| 国产一区二区三区小说| 四虎永久免费很黄的视频| 国产成人精品1024免费下载| 9久9久热精品视频在线观看 | 国产一区二区三区粉嫩av| 国产精品午夜福利免费看| 国产熟女一区二区五月婷| 国产精品乱码久久久久久小说| 国产色婷婷亚洲99精品小说| 成人av午夜在线观看| 亚洲av永久无码天堂影院| 亚洲欧美日韩在线不卡| 久久无码中文字幕免费影院蜜桃| 无码中文av波多野结衣一区| 2023国产一线二线三线区别| 最新国产精品好看的精品| 男人深夜影院无码观看| 国产精品中文字幕综合| 少妇被粗大的猛烈进出69影院一|