<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Industries

          M&A activity in resources sector losing momentum

          By DU JUAN (China Daily) Updated: 2015-04-07 07:17

          M&A activity in resources sector losing momentum

          Staff members of a Chinese oil company work at a construction site in Qingdao, Shandong province, Feb 22, 2014. [Photo / IC]

          The government's ongoing anti-corruption drive is having a diverse effect on outbound mergers and acquisitions activity, despite a growing number of opportunities brought about by dropping crude oil and commodities prices, according to a leading expert.

          Jeremy South, global leader of mining M&As with Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Ltd, said that China used to be a "very active buyer in the global energy M&A market", but since the government started to take serious action to fight corruption, "doing nothing has become the preferred strategy for some State-owned enterprises" in the sector.

          South said the country's energy M&A market has slowed considerably over the past two years, as the national graft clampdown has picked up pace.

          Last week the central government's anti-corruption watchdog said on its website that Wu Zhenfang, the former general manager of State-owned China National Offshore Oil Corp, the biggest offshore oil and gas producer, was being investigated for "serious disciplinary violations", meaning all three of the country's major energy companies have now fallen under the spotlight.

          China National Petroleum Corp, the country's largest oil and gas producer, and Sinopec Group, Asia's biggest refiner, both have senior officials being investigated.

          Like South, an insider close to CNPC told China Daily said that energy companies, especially State-owned ones, have now become extremely cautious over overseas deals, because of the complexities that can be involved and the possibility of being seen as falling foul of international M&A processes.

          Han Xiaoping, chief information officer at China Energy Net Consulting Co, said the situation has become such that decisionmakers are cautious and that acquisitions have become more than just financial decisions.

          He urged the authorities to introduce mechanisms that allow stricter supervision of overseas acquisitions, particularly by the country's oil companies.

          According to the CNPC Economics and Technology Research Institute, the top three energy companies spent less than $3 billion in total on new overseas asset acquisitions in 2014, a 90 percent fall on the previous year.

          In contrast, private energy companies have been accelerating their investments in foreign lands. The institute's data showed that Chinese private companies invested $2.2 billion in outbound M&A in the oil and gas sector last year, more than double the $1 billion invested in 2013.

          "This year will be a better year for M&As because commodity prices are still low; but given the impact of the anti-corruption campaign, private companies will continue to be more active than the State-owned ones," said South.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 黄色三级亚洲男人的天堂| 精品欧美一区二区三区久久久| 五月丁香在线视频| 亚洲中文字幕一二区日韩| 亚洲一区黄色| 国产免费播放一区二区三区| 国产精选一区二区三区| 久久人妻公开中文字幕| 女性高爱潮视频| 四季av一区二区三区| 亚洲激情一区二区三区在线 | 老司机精品成人无码AV| 色综合中文字幕色综合激情| 97精品国产91久久久久久久| 亚洲 成人 无码 在线观看| 亚洲国产精品久久久久秋霞| 激情五月日韩中文字幕| 日韩国产亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲综合色区在线播放2019| 国产精品午夜福利91| 久久这里有精品国产电影网 | 麻豆tv入口在线看| 国产精品店无码一区二区三区| 少妇高潮喷水惨叫久久久久电影| 欧洲精品色在线观看| 亚洲国产成人麻豆精品| 欧美人与禽2o2o性论交| 亚洲欧美综合精品成人网站| 最新精品国偷自产在线| 国产360激情盗摄全集| 青草青草久热精品视频在线播放| 大尺度国产一区二区视频| 欧美日韩国产一区二区三区欧| 国产高清在线A免费视频观看| 亚洲精品成人久久久| 四虎影视成人永久免费观看视频| 爱性久久久久久久久| 亚洲欧美日产综合一区二区三区| 天天澡日日澡狠狠欧美老妇| 亚洲综合一区二区三区在线 | 中文字幕日韩人妻高清在线|