<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Industries

          Australia plans to charge foreign property buyers

          (Agencies) Updated: 2015-02-25 10:20

          Australia plans to charge foreign property buyers

          A salesperson dressed as a kangaroo in the Australian section of the Shanghai Property Show, March 14, 2014. [Photo/IC] 

          SYDNEY - Australia plans to charge fees to foreign nationals buying residential property and fine those who break foreign investment laws, in an attempt to improve housing affordability amid some of the world's highest property prices.

          The scheme could raise about A$200 million a year by charging foreign home-buyers A$5,000 for properties valued under A$1 million and an additional A$10,000 for every additional A$1 million, Treasurer Joe Hockey said on Wednesday.

          Hockey said a register of foreign nationals buying real estate would be established and those who break the law would face a fine up to a quarter of the value of the property and could be forced to sell.

          Australian property has long been a popular choice for Chinese money, but the flow of investment appears to have accelerated.

          Australia's foreign investment review board says China was the No.1 source of foreign capital investment in real estate in 2013, approving nearly A$6 billion ($5.58 billion) of investment, up 41 percent from a year ago.

          Chinese investors are forecast to spend $20 billion on offshore property this year, up 21 percent on 2014 as more domestic real estate developers and insurers internationalise their holdings.

          More wealthy Chinese are moving their money out of China to invest in Australia's property market as a corruption crackdown in the world's second biggest economy gathers momentum, property consultants and lawyers said.

          Prime Minister Tony Abbott said the fees and fines will bring Australia into line with other countries like Hong Kong, Singapore and New Zealand, and will enforce a set of rules already in place but never enforced.

          "The idea is not to deter foreign investment, the idea is to ensure that the rules are enforced," Abbott told reporters.

          Australia's two biggest cities Sydney and Melbourne, home to a third of the country's 23.6 million population, rank in the world's six least affordable places to buy a home, according to US urban planning researcher Demographia.

          Prices in Sydney rose more than 13 percent in the year to October, prompting many media reports of foreigners snapping up properties.

          A rate cut by the Reserve Bank of Australia earlier this month added to concerns that the country's high residential property prices will continue to rise.

          Treasurer Joe Hockey added that foreign ownership of real estate "raises significant issues ranging from national security to potential criminal activity, money laundering and a range of other things".

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美不卡无线在线一二三区观| 少妇人妻偷人偷人精品| 国产精品大白天新婚身材| 国产高清精品在线91| 亚洲成人资源在线观看| 国内精品无码一区二区三区| 国产精品中文字幕在线看| 亚洲av无码牛牛影视在线二区 | 国产乱久久亚洲国产精品| 精品人妻伦九区久久aaa片| 亚洲精品成人网站在线播放| 日本一区二区不卡精品| 精品久久香蕉国产线看观看亚洲| 亚洲www永久成人网站| 成人无码影片精品久久久| 日本公与丰满熄| 日韩女同一区二区三区久久| 久久久久无码精品国产h动漫| 风韵丰满熟妇啪啪区老熟熟女| 欧美喷水抽搐magnet| 日韩成人免费无码不卡视频| 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站破解版| 欧美一区二区三区香蕉视| 国产中文三级全黄| 日韩亚洲国产高清免费视频| 国产精品国产高清国产一区| 国产欧美精品一区二区三区-老狼| 久久精品青青大伊人av| 性欧美videofree高清精品 | 亚洲国产码专区在线观看| 国产精品人妻在线观看| 亚洲av日韩av永久无码电影| 亚洲高清中文字幕在线看不卡| 男人猛躁进女人免费播放| 国产午夜亚洲精品国产成人| 久久人妻少妇偷人精品综合桃色 | 黑人巨大精品欧美在线观看| 无码AV无码免费一区二区| 国产内射性高湖| 久久精品国产精品亚洲综合| 亚洲人成网站在线观看播放不卡|