<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Economy

          Letter ups the ante in garlic dispute

          By Zhong Nan (China Daily) Updated: 2015-02-05 08:36

          Letter ups the ante in garlic dispute

          Garlic can significantly reduce the contamination risk of Cronobacter sakazakii, a foodborne pathogen that can lead to fatal infections of infants, in the production of dry infant formula powder, according to a new Canadian study.[Photo/IC]

          Garlic farmers in Lanling county, Shandong province, have urged South Korean President Park Geun-hye to intervene in a dispute between the Chinese sellers and South Korean importers.

          The farmers posted an open letter to Park on Tuesday to demand fair treatment and to insist she resolves the ongoing legal dispute, which came to a head after a huge Chinese shipment of the crop was rejected by a government agency last month.

          The state-run Korea Agro-Fisheries and Food Trade Corp refused to approve the import of 2,200 metric tons of garlic shipped by exporters in Lanling in January because of what they called quality issues, resulting in a loss of more than 10 million yuan ($1.59 million) for the farmers.

          According to the open letter, the farmers insist all the garlic from Lanling was carefully selected based on the requirements of the tender document, and their shipments followed the instructions given by the South Korean authorities.

          "We hope that you - President Park Geun-hye - can understand our heartbreak and the great financial losses involved. We and our relatives are extremely upset as the Chinese Lunar New Year is approaching. We are willing to appeal to a South Korean court against the inadequate decision made by Korea Agro-Fisheries and Food Trade Corp," the open letter said.

          Eager to resolve this dispute, China's Ministry of Commerce posted a statement on its website on Wednesday, saying it had asked the economic and commercial counselor's office at the Chinese embassy in Seoul, and the provincial commerce department in Shandong to assist the exporters and farmers communicate with the South Korean government to settle the matter.

          Categorizing the issue as a trade contract dispute, the ministry's department of foreign trade also urged its Asian neighbor to find a solution.

          The Chinese exporters and farmers said what they cannot accept are the inconsistent excuses given by South Korea. The Korea Agro-Fisheries and Food Trade Corp had given a quality inspection certificate before the delivery of the product. However, after the first batch of garlic arrived in Busan in December, the country's agriculture department said the products were unqualified.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 97se亚洲国产综合在线| 成年女人免费毛片视频永久| 免费国产一级特黄aa大片在线| 国产睡熟迷奷系列网站| 妓女妓女一区二区三区在线观看| 青青草无码免费一二三区| 午夜三级成人在线观看| 蜜臀av久久国产午夜福利软件| 免费无码高H视频在线观看| 人人超碰人摸人爱| 国产亚洲美女精品久久| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 亚洲av综合色区在线观看| 亚洲综合一区国产精品| 国产精品成人午夜福利| 亚洲国产成人自拍视频网| 久久99久国产精品66| 亚洲大尺度一区二区三区| 熟妇的奶头又大又长奶水视频| 欧美亚洲精品中文字幕乱码| 日韩 欧美 亚洲 一区二区| 开心色怡人综合网站| 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区在线| 91亚洲一线产区二线产区| 黄页网站在线观看免费视频| 成人区人妻精品一区二区不卡 | 国产专区一va亚洲v天堂| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久 | 99久久激情国产精品| 18岁日韩内射颜射午夜久久成人| 亚洲国产精品一区在线看| 国产美女免费永久无遮挡| 国产精品一区二区三区激情| 亚洲成人资源在线观看| 久久精品免费自拍视频| 视频一区视频二区视频三| 国产精品一区二区小视频| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 亚洲中文字幕人妻系列| 麻豆精产国品一二三产| 亚洲午夜福利精品无码不卡|