<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          2nd time lucky for WH Group

          By Emma Dai in Hong Kong (China Daily) Updated: 2014-08-05 07:19
          2nd time lucky for WH Group
          The booth of WH Group Ltd at the 2014 China International Meat Industry Exhibition, held in June in Beijing. [Photo/China Daily]

          World biggest pork firm raises $1.9b in delayed HK initial public offering

          WH Group Ltd raised more than HK$15 billion ($1.9 billion) in its second attempt to go public in Hong Kong, with the tranche for local retail investors oversubscribed by more than 55 times.

          The world's largest pork processor received net proceeds of about HK$15.279 billion from its global fixed-price share offering of 2,6 billion shares at HK$6.20, the company said in a Monday statement to the stock exchange of Hong Kong.

          The meat producer, previously known as Shuanghui International Holdings Ltd, will use the money to repay part of a three-year syndicated loan that matures on Aug 30, 2016.

          That debt was incurred to fund its purchase of United States-based Smithfield Foods Inc last September.

          While the share allocation for international investors was "moderately oversubscribed", Hong Kong retail investors sought 55.33 times the shares available to them. About 257 million shares were allocated to the city, representing 10 percent of the global offering.

          The shares start trading on Tuesday.

          At the end of April, the pork giant decided to postpone its listing because of a weak response from investors.

          The successful offering was about 45 percent cheaper and 30 percent smaller than the original.

          International underwriters have been granted an over-allocation (greenshoe) option, which is exercisable on or before Aug 28, the statement said. As a result, the company could issue an aggregate of 385.11 million additional shares, or 15 percent of the global offering.

          "The offering is quite a success as the company scaled down both the offering size and price. WH Group is inexpensive right now and market sentiment has significantly improved. It should be fine in the short term. However, we are concerned about the company's performance in the longer run," said Stanley Chik, research manager of Bright Smart Securities & Commodities Group Ltd in Hong Kong.

          "Previously, their selling point was the pork price premium between the US and China. However, because of an outbreak of disease, American pork prices have soared recently, and no one knows how long that will persist.

          "So the model no longer stands, which raises questions over WH Group's profit outlook," he said.

          2nd time lucky for WH Group

          2nd time lucky for WH Group

          WH Group to chop IPO in HK Shanghui International changes name to WH Group

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文国产成人精品久久不卡| 四虎永久精品免费视频| 亚洲精品97久久中文字幕无码| 欧美 国产 亚洲 卡通 综合| 18岁日韩内射颜射午夜久久成人| 亚洲线精品一区二区三八戒| 国产一区日韩二区三区| 乱人伦人妻系列| 国产偷窥熟女高潮精品视频| 国产高清精品一区二区三区| 日本一区二区国产在线| 亚洲人视频在线观看| 日韩国产欧美精品在线| 岛国av在线播放观看| 欧美成人免费看片一区| 日韩一区二区三区日韩精品| 日韩人妻无码精品久久| 亚洲精品久久久久久久久毛片直播 | 国产高清一区二区不卡| 婷婷久久综合九色综合88| 素人视频亚洲十一十二区| 18禁国产一区二区三区| 91孕妇精品一区二区三区| 潮喷失禁大喷水无码| jizz国产免费观看| 国产精品伊人久久综合网| 亚洲欧洲一区二区精品| 男人猛躁进女人免费播放| 欧美日韩高清在线观看| 久热这里只有精品12| 中文字幕网伦射乱中文| 国产学生裸体无遮挡免费| 久久精品夜夜夜夜夜久久| 久久综合精品国产丝袜长腿| 无人区码一码二码三码区| 国产成人AV一区二区三区在线| 91色老久久精品偷偷蜜臀| 久久精品久久电影免费理论片 | 久久精品国产亚洲av品| 成人免费av在线观看| 青草午夜精品视频在线观看 |