<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Policy Watch

          Work safety official: More small coal mines to be closed

          By Hou Liqiang (China Daily) Updated: 2014-05-23 07:06

          Though the rate of coal mine accidents in China has declined over the past decade, more coal mines will be shuttered, a senior work safety official said on Thursday.

          The number of work safety accidents declined from 800,000 in 2004 to 300,000 in 2013, as has the number of deaths, from 136,700 to 69,000 over the same period, Yang Dongliang, minister of the State Administration of Work Safety, said at a news conference held by the State Council Information Office on Thursday.

          The death rate per 1 million metric tons of coal has also dropped, from 3.08 to 0.288, a decline of 90 percent.

          Work safety official: More small coal mines to be closed
          The day of a coal miner 

          Work safety official: More small coal mines to be closed
          Coal hub considered for North China
          Work safety official: More small coal mines to be closed
          Yang said coal production in 2013 reached 3.7 billion tons and that the supply of coal in China still exceeds demand, which has brought coal prices down and raised costs for coal enterprises.

          "Some coal enterprises are suffering losses, especially small coal mines that have greater safety hazards," Yang said. "We are strengthening our effort to close down these small coal mines."

          He said roughly 2,000 small coal mines will be closed this year and in 2015. Currently, there are about 13,000 coal mines in China.

          Fu Jianhua, head of the State Administration of Coal Mine Safety, said the administration has been making every effort to ensure the safety of workers in coal mine production.

          Fu said they are focusing on 50 counties from 772 coal-producing counties in the nation to strengthen their work safety efforts. These 50 counties will be under greater pressure to ensure coal production safety.

          The heads of the 50 counties were asked to join a workshop about production safety, and a notification will be issued each week to report work safety problems in these 50 counties, Fu said. He added that the number of coal mine accidents in the 50 counties has dropped by more than 50 percent in the first four months of this year compared with the same period last year.

          In 2013, there were 14 serious accidents in China, with 102 people investigated and 254 people punished by administrative or Party discipline agencies.

          Work safety has also become a more important factor in assessing government officials, Yang said. If serious accidents occur, officials in charge of work safety will be deprived of the opportunity to be promoted and rewarded, he said.

          As of May 20, 190 coal mine accidents had occurred in China this year, killing 319. The number decreased by 19 percent and the death toll dropped by 37 percent compared with the same period last year.

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产av黄色一区二区三区| 国产99在线 | 欧美| 成人永久免费A∨一级在线播放 | 国产成人啪精品午夜网站| 国产成人综合久久二区| 高清无码18| 国产麻豆精品久久一二三| 中文日韩在线一区二区| 久久综合亚洲鲁鲁九月天| 国产成人av一区二区在线观看| 精品超清无码视频在线观看| 亚洲av色在线观看网站| 四虎成人精品永久免费av| 人人妻人人做人人爽| 国产欧亚州美日韩综合区| 亚洲中文字幕无码一区日日添| 野花香视频在线观看免费高清版 | 日韩精品一区二区三区中文无码 | 18禁成年免费无码国产| 一级片免费网站| 亚洲精中文字幕二区三区| 人妻人人做人做人人爱| 三级全黄的全黄三级三级播放| 少妇无套内射中出视频| 亚洲欧洲无码AV电影在线观看| 亚洲成色精品一二三区| 国产成本人片无码免费2020| 亚洲一区二区三区人妻天堂| 在线国产综合一区二区三区| 国产精品伦人一久二久三久| 免费国产高清在线精品一区| 久久热这里只有精品最新| 国产精品任我爽爆在线播放6080| 色综合 图片区 小说区| 国产视色精品亚洲一区二区| 国产成人精品成人a在线观看| 精品国产AⅤ无码一区二区| 亚洲最大在线精品| 色综合久久久久综合99| 国产内射XXXXX在线| 亚洲色大成永久WW网站|