<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          US EUROPE AFRICA ASIA 中文
          Business / Companies

          Sean Clarke named as head of Wal-Mart's China operations

          By Wang Zhuoqiong (China Daily) Updated: 2014-04-26 07:25

          Sean Clarke named as head of Wal-Mart's China operations

          Wal-Mart Stores Inc said on Friday it had appointed Sean Clarke as CEO Wal-Mart China. He is currently chief operating officer in the country.

          Clarke's predecessor Greg Foran will head Wal-Mart's Asia unit. The changes come as the world's largest retailer changes its China strategy toward quality from rapid expansion and quantity.

          Its strategy in the country brought annual sales growth of 24.5 percent last year and a place among the country's top-three retailers, according to an industry report. Wal-Mart increased its store units 3 percent in China last year. It plans to open 110 new facilities in the next three years even as it is closing unprofitable outlets.

          The closures represent up to 9 percent of Wal-Mart's total store portfolio and 2 to 3 percent of total sales volume through next year. Wal-Mart will continue seeking steady growth and quality development in China, it said.

          Sean Clarke named as head of Wal-Mart's China operations

          Wal-Mart to shut down its outlet in Hangzhou
          Clarke's career with Wal-Mart spans almost 15 years.

          Foran joined the retailer as its head of China operations in October 2012. His career began in New Zealand and Australia.

          Wal-Mart said of Foran: He "created the strategic framework for change and the strategy to strengthen our business. He focused on issues that were important to customers, addressed the profitability of the business and long-term growth."

          Research from Kantar World-panel China this month showed that Wal-Mart has narrowed the gap with rival hypermarket operator Sun Art Retail Group Ltd.

          "Greg (Foran) was successful in his role and he has been focusing on driving more quality store growth instead of opening more new stores in China since he came on board," Jason Yu, general manager of Kantar World-panel China, said.

          Ben Cavender, senior analyst of China Market Research Group, said Wal-Mart's focus on remaining profitable by closing down loss-making stores and developing the rest will help it sustain its position in China's retail market that is getting tougher due to rising costs, including those for labor.

          He noted the US retailer's progress in procurement and sourcing, as well as its introduction of various formats including the Sam's Club for high-end consumers and its Yihaodian website for online buyers in China, which have contributed to the better performance. The retailer opened two Sam's Clubs in Hangzhou and Suzhou, bringing the total number in China to 10 and expects to open more in the next three years.

          Yihaodian.com posted a 77 percent increase in sales in 2013. The number of registered users almost doubled to 57 million by the end of 2013.?

          Hot Topics

          Editor's Picks
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 东方四虎av在线观看| 91精品国产自产在线蜜臀| 91青青草视频在线观看的| 国产免费无遮挡吸乳视频在线观看| 国产av午夜精品福利| 国产精品免费精品自在线观看| 日韩中文日韩中文字幕亚| 人妻18毛片A级毛片免费看| 亚洲黄片一区二区三区| 精品国偷自产在线视频99| 亚洲一区二区三区成人网站| 成人亚洲国产精品一区不卡| 国产色a在线观看| 欧美丰满熟妇乱XXXXX网站| 欧美午夜小视频| 在线观看无码一区二区台湾| 中文字幕av一区二区| 无码aⅴ精品一区二区三区| 日韩人妻精品中文字幕专区| 亚洲国产成人无码电影| 自偷自拍亚洲综合精品| 91香蕉国产亚洲一二三区| 色综合视频一区二区三区| 伊人久久综合无码成人网| 成年女人免费毛片视频永久| 狠狠噜天天噜日日噜| 婷婷无套内射影院| 国产成人无码A区在线观| 国产日韩欧美久久久精品图片| 99久久亚洲综合精品成人网| 全午夜免费一级毛片| 亚洲国产成人不卡高清麻豆| 亚洲中文一区二区av| 午夜精品久久久久久久爽| 成人性影院| 越南毛茸茸的少妇| 亚洲av麻豆aⅴ无码电影| 亚洲三级香港三级久久| 日韩人妻无码精品久久| 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠视频|