<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Chinadaily.com.cn
           
          Go Adv Search

          Audit shows fraud on high-speed rail project

          Updated: 2012-03-20 10:05

          By Xin Dingding (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small

          Audit shows fraud on high-speed rail project

          A bullet train snakes its way along the Beijing-Shanghai High-Speed Railway. [Photo / Xinhua]


          A report released by the National Audit Office on Monday showed more evidence of fraud, waste, mismanagement and irregular procurement totaling billions of yuan connected to the Beijing-Shanghai High-Speed Railway.

          The report marked the end of a three-year audit aiming to regulate the major railway project's management and use of funds.

          Most of the problems pinpointed have been corrected, said a senior audit official, adding that the railway sector will remain its focus in the future.

          The third audit report into the rail link that opened in June last year found that irregularities started from the bidding process on the project as early as December 2007, five months before construction began.

          Auditors found the Ministry of Railways shortened the period for bidders to get preliminary review application documents to 13 hours from the standard five days, and cut the period for bidders to submit applications to less than 24 hours from the standard seven days.

          Purchases that were not made through standard bidding involved 849 million yuan ($134 million). In one case, the project's chief constructor, Beijing-Shanghai High-Speed Railway Co, was found to have bought at least 77.86 million yuan worth of materials from non-bidding suppliers since October 2009, part of which were bought at higher prices than those quoted by winning bidders.

          The company also purchased 698 million yuan worth of materials in August 2009 from as many as 10 bidding suppliers, instead of following bidding principles to find the most economic combination of suppliers.

          "The Ministry of Railways noted that it will strictly follow rules in future bidding for construction and material purchase, and it has issued two regulations to perfect its bidding system," the audit report said.

          By the end of June, at least 196.3 billion yuan - compared with an estimated budget of 163.8 billion yuan - has been spent on land expropriation and construction for the mammoth 1,318-km rail project, the report said.

          The total investment for the railway was earlier estimated at 217.6 billion yuan, which also included an estimated 53.8 billion yuan for the purchase of trains and loan interest during construction.

          The auditors found that 413 million yuan spent on train windshields was wasted after the line's operation speed was lowered and design specifications were changed, the report said.

          The ministry has responded to the auditors by saying that the windshields would be used in other railway projects.

          The auditors had also found evidence of wrongdoing by local governments.

          Jiangning Economic Development Zone in Nanjing was found to have applied for land compensation worth 140 million yuan from the railway using false documents, receiving 40 million yuan in payments by the end of June.

          Beichen district government in Tianjin had 340 million yuan in its own accounts instead of using it to promptly pay compensation for land expropriated for the railway.

          The report said local governments are investigating the cases.

          The Beijing-Shanghai High-Speed Railway has also struggled to pay suppliers and contractors. By the end of May, the railway had 8.25 billion yuan in debts owed to 656 suppliers and 1,471 contractors.

          Previous reports were published in 2010 and 2011 by the top auditor.

          Xu Aisheng, chief of the fixed assets investment audit department at the National Audit Office, said that all three auditing reports have found problems including mismanagement, fraud and irregular procurement.

          "Thanks to effective measures taken by the Ministry of Railways and local governments, the problems found in the past three years have mostly been settled," he said.

          "As railway projects involve huge amounts of investment, the National Audit Office will continue its focus on the railway sector," he said.

          The report has again raised concerns in cyberspace, as netizens urged punishment for those found responsible.

          "It's no use to just point out the problems," said a netizen named "Qian'anshi" on a micro blog.

          Li Chengyan, a professor in the School of Government at Peking University, said that auditing is the first step for anti-corruption moves.

          "When problems in cash flow or management are uncovered, discipline departments will step in to conduct further investigations," he said.

          With the rollout of the country's high-speed rail network, the crackdown on corruption in the sector led to investigations of more than 10 railway officials last year.

          The list includes Liu Zhijun, former railway minister, who was removed from his post in early 2011 for "serious disciplinary violations".

          xindingding@chinadaily.com.cn

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 青草国产超碰人人添人人碱| 中文字幕国产精品专区| 极品人妻少妇一区二区| 五月婷之久久综合丝袜美腿| 日本亚洲欧洲无免费码在线| 黑巨人与欧美精品一区| 男人+高清无码+一区二区| 一个色的导航| 免费人成网站视频在线观看| 欧美乱妇高清无乱码在线观看| 精品久久人人做爽综合| 亚洲精品久久片久久久久| 精品视频一区二区三区不卡| 四虎永久精品免费视频| 熟妇的味道hd中文字幕| 婷婷开心色四房播播| 国产精品亚洲а∨天堂2021| 波多野结系列18部无码观看AV| 又黄又爽又高潮免费毛片| 欧美野外伦姧在线观看| 奇米影视7777久久精品| 无码福利写真片视频在线播放| 自拍偷自拍亚洲一区二区| 视频一区二区三区四区不卡 | 麻豆国产传媒精品视频| 国内精品伊人久久久久AV一坑 | 成人精品视频一区二区三区| 国产老熟女狂叫对白| 日本特黄特黄aaaaa大片| 亚洲成人av综合一区| 尤物亚洲国产亚综合在线区| 无遮无挡爽爽免费视频| 久久99久国产精品66| 色悠悠久久精品综合视频| 国精产品自偷自偷ym使用方法| 美女又黄又免费的视频| 青青草一区在线观看视频| 日本一本正道综合久久dvd| 亚洲国产日韩A在线亚洲| 精品久久久久久亚洲综合网| 国产盗摄xxxx视频xxxx|