<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          US markets 'still attractive' for Chinese IPOs

          Updated: 2011-12-14 13:59

          By Li Xiang (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          BEIJING - Initial public offerings by Chinese companies in the United States next year might not rebound to the record level of 2010, but recent world market turmoil is unlikely to change the attraction of US exchanges for Chinese companies, a senior executive at the NYSE Euronext Group Inc said on Tuesday.

          Chinese IPO activity in the US has weakened significantly over the past six months because of market volatility and uncertainty about the global economy.

          The valuations of Chinese stocks traded in the US have also declined because of tighter regulations in that country and allegations of accounting fraud by short-seller Muddy Waters LLC.

          "I don't expect that there will be as many deals in 2012 as we saw in 2010," Scott Cutler, executive vice-president and co-head of US listings and cash execution at the NYSE Euronext Group, told a news conference in Beijing.

          The New York Stock Exchange has seen only seven Chinese IPOs, raising a total of $1.5 billion, so far this year, compared with 22 Chinese IPOs, raising $2.8 billion, in 2010, according to the US exchange.

          Cutler said the main reason for declining market valuations was investors pulling out of equities.

          But he said the Chinese IPO pipeline for the US exchange remained strong for 2012, including "some significant" companies.

          The poor performance of some Chinese technology companies in the US has led to speculation that some would delist from the US markets and go public in Hong Kong or Shanghai, where they could get higher valuations.

          In October, Shanghai-based Internet companies - Shanda Interactive Entertainment Ltd and China Real Estate Information Corp - announced plans to delist in the US, as their shares were trading at lower valuations than their Hong Kong-listed competitors.

          "Hong Kong, over time, will overtake the US as the preferred place of listing for Chinese technology companies," Bao Fan, chief executive officer of the Beijing-based investment bank China Renaissance Partners, was quoted by Bloomberg News as saying.

          But Cutler said that some delistings of Chinese companies from US markets did not represent a longer-term trend. He added that the US markets were open to Chinese issuers and remained important for international investors.

          "The US capital markets have been more robust than any other markets in the world. I do not see a trend of companies from other parts of the world coming to Asia more than the US," he said.

          Yang Ge, the chief representative at NYSE Euronext's office in Beijing, said Chinese companies from the technology, media and Internet sectors will continue to lead IPO activity next year in the US, which remains a primary market for them to gain access to capital.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩人妻无码精品久久| 网友偷拍视频一区二区三区| 久久青青草原精品国产app| 污网站在线观看视频| 国产成人午夜福利院| 亚洲成人av在线高清| 亚洲不卡一区二区在线看| 亚洲狠狠婷婷综合久久久| 亚洲 欧美 唯美 国产 伦 综合| 少妇私密会所按摩到高潮呻吟| 国产一卡2卡3卡四卡精品国色无边| 国产亚洲精品成人aa片新蒲金| 秋霞电影网久久久精品| 极品少妇无套内射视频| 漂亮人妻被中出中文字幕久久| 熟女精品国产一区二区三区| 国产综合视频一区二区三区| 又爽又黄又无遮挡的激情视频| 国产欧美日韩亚洲一区二区三区| 又大又硬又爽免费视频| 亚洲男女一区二区三区| 最新永久无码AV网址亚洲| 在线 欧美 中文 亚洲 精品| 热久久国产| 中文字幕国产精品日韩| 亚洲国产精品久久青草无码| 美女无遮挡免费视频网站| a在线亚洲男人的天堂试看| 亚洲国产成人自拍视频网| 麻花传媒剧在线mv免费观看网址| 国产福利视频区一区二区| 亚洲自偷自偷在线成人网站传媒| 99精品人妻少妇一区| 亚洲大成色www永久网站动图| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 久久久久亚洲A√无码| 91亚洲一线产区二线产区| chinese老太交videos| 国产精品99区一区二区三| 少妇真人直播app| 蜜臀一区二区三区精品免费|