<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          CNOOC says oil leaks in Bohai Bay sealed

          Updated: 2011-10-25 10:35

          By Zhou Yan and Wang Qian (China Daily)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          YANTAI, Shandong - China National Offshore Oil Corp (CNOOC), majority owner of the leaking Penglai 19-3 oilfield, said on Monday that the oil leaks have been sealed by reservoir pressure reduction and a series of technological measures.

          "After adopting some effective measures, we believe that we have met the requirements set by the State Oceanic Administration (SOA) to thoroughly examine and block the oil sources and continue to clean up the oily mud," said Chen Bi, executive vice-president of CNOOC, the nation's biggest offshore oil producer.

          However, the information has yet to be confirmed by the national maritime authority.

          A report on the website of the North China Sea Branch of the SOA showed that the daily oil leakage was about 1.67 liters from platform C on Oct 23.

          ConocoPhillips China, a subsidiary of the Houston-based energy company ConocoPhillips which has a 49 percent stake in the oilfield in Bohai Bay, said on Monday it is "taking additional measures to monitor the seafloor for activity of previously identified or possible additional seep sources".

          Both the SOA and ConocoPhillips could not be reached for immediate comment.

          The SOA in early September ordered ConocoPhillips China to halt all operations after the company failed to seal leaks by the Aug 31 deadline set by the maritime authority.

          The leaks, which were first observed in June, have spilled about 3,200 barrels of oil and oil-based drilling fluids and contaminated about 5,500 sq km of the bay's surface, official figures showed.

          The total seepage has tested below 2 liters daily since Oct 11, and has dropped day by day, Chen said. He added that there is no obvious oil belt seen around Platform C since Oct 9.

          Even if the oil leaks have been sealed, it is still difficult to tell whether more leaks will appear when the oilfield resumes operation, according to Ma Jun, director of the Institute of Public and Environmental Affairs.

          "Further evaluations on the effectiveness of the sealing measures are required," he said.

          "It's a paradox for oil producers in China now," said Zhu Fang, vice-director of the information and marketing department at the China Petroleum and Chemical Industry Federation.

          He said that China's surging demand for oil to support its economic expansion requires companies to accelerate their exploration, which will bring about the kind of environmental concerns that have attracted more attention by the public.

          "The conflicts will continue," he said.

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩中文字幕高清有码| 日韩在线观看精品亚洲| 人妻在线中文字幕| 久久精品国产再热青青青| 亚洲精品一区二区制服| 巨胸不知火舞露双奶头无遮挡| 日韩av无码久久精品免费| 99在线小视频| 爱性久久久久久久久| 久久国产精品不只是精品| 黄色大全免费看国产精品| 亚洲国产精品自产在线播放| 国产精品www夜色视频| 中文字幕人妻中出制服诱惑| 久久久成人毛片无码| 亚洲精品91中文字幕| 日韩一区二区在线看精品| 人妻丝袜无码专区视频网站| 亚洲一区在线中文字幕| 久久亚洲精品成人综合网| 少妇厨房愉情理伦片BD在线观看| 日日碰狠狠躁久久躁96avv| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费 | 中文字幕有码无码AV| 天堂亚洲免费视频| www.一区二区三区在线 | 中国 | 国产男生午夜福利免费网站| 中文激情一区二区三区四区| 人妻偷拍一区二区三区| 精品国产VA久久久久久久冰| 亚洲精品一区二区制服| 无码天堂亚洲国产AV| 久热这里只有精品蜜臀av| 亚洲国产成人精品无码区蜜柚| 依依成人精品视频在线观看| 国产av无码专区亚洲av软件| 大地资源高清在线观看免费新浪| 亚洲av激情五月性综合| 精品国产成人三级在线观看| 国产熟妇另类久久久久久| 国产性色的免费视频网站|