<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          BIZCHINA> Top Biz News
          Smelter blamed for lead poisoning in NW China
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2009-08-17 11:19

          Environment authorities said Saturday a smelter is mainly to blame for a lead poisoning that sickened 615 kids in northwestern China's Shaanxi province.

          But "other factors" cannot be ruled out, such as auto exhausts, home decoration, diet and living habits, said Han Qinyou, head of the Baoji Municipal Environmental Protection Monitoring Station, at a press conference.

          At least 615 children, out of the total 731 under the age of 14 living in two villages near the Dongling Lead and Zinc Smelting Co at Changqing township of Fengxiang county in Baoji, have shown excessive amounts of blood lead after medical tests.

          Residents from the Madaokou and Sunjianantou villages that are adjacent to the company believed that children's sicknesses are linked to environmental pollution caused by the smelter.

          "We collected 69 samples of groundwater, surface water, soil, air and sewage in the area to check for contamination," Han said.

          "The results show that the groundwater, surface water, soil and the company's waste discharge have all met the national standards, but lead content in the air along the main roads near the company is 6.3 times that of the monitoring sites 350 meters away from the roads."

          The official would not specify whether there has been an air pollution.

          "What we will do next is to speed up the relocation of nearby residents, order the company to improve its ways of waste discharge and carry out further environmental assessment in the area," he added.

          The smelting plant belongs to Dongling Group, one of the biggest private companies in Shaanxi province.

          The plant in Changqing town began operating in 2006, producing 100,000 tons of lead and zinc and 700,000 tons of coke annually. It contributed 17 percent of the county's GDP last year.

          Local authorities ordered the closure of the smelting plant on Aug 6, about two weeks after the first lead poisoning case was reported in 6-year-old Miao Fan.

          Zhao Weiping, vice Communist Party secretary of the Dongling Group, offered an apology to local residents at the press conference Saturday.

          Related readings:
          Smelter blamed for lead poisoning in NW China Over 600 children in NW China show abnormal blood lead
          Smelter blamed for lead poisoning in NW China Lead plant suspends operations
          Smelter blamed for lead poisoning in NW China Factory rejects blame for lead poisoning
          Smelter blamed for lead poisoning in NW China 300 children suffer lead poisoning

          "We will cooperate with the government to treat the sickened children and improve our work in light of the requirements of environment authorities," he said.

          Of the 615 children, 166 were diagnosed as lead poisoning patients and need to be hospitalized. The lead content in their blood has exceeded 250 micrograms per liter.

          "So far, 154 kids have been hospitalized. The other 12 are being admitted to hospital," He Hongnian, executive deputy head of Fengxiang county, told the press conference. "Their medical expenses will be covered by the county government."

          "The rest should be able to expel the excessive lead from their bodies through nonmedical treatments at home. The government will send milk, dried vegetables and dried fruits to them starting tomorrow," he said.

          The county government had pledged, in a deal reached before the plant was opened, to relocate all residents living within a radius of 500 meters to the plant in three years.

          But the relocation was behind schedule -- of all the 581 families that should have been relocated by now, only 156 have moved to new homes.

          The county government promised earlier this week to speed up relocation and to ensure that all the remaining 425 families would be relocated to a new site 1,350 meters away from the smelter within two years.

          "To eliminate their worries about whether the new site could rid of the lead pollution completely, we will invite experts on architecture, environmental protection and meteorology to give an evaluation next week," He said.


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industries)

           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久婷婷大香萑太香蕉av人 | 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天5| 亚洲а∨天堂久久精品| 人妻精品动漫H无码中字| 国产精品人成在线观看免费 | 欧美日韩国产精品爽爽| 色悠悠在线观看入口一区| 一本到综在合线伊人| 日韩区二区三区中文字幕| 久久96热在精品国产高清 | √新版天堂资源在线资源| 综合久久av一区二区三区| 98精品全国免费观看视频| 日韩欧激情一区二区三区| 开心五月婷婷综合网站| 人妻熟女av一区二区三区| 高清中文字幕国产精品| 玖玖在线精品免费视频| 青青草视频华人绿色在线| 成人无码午夜在线观看| 狠狠综合久久综合鬼色| 国产果冻豆传媒麻婆精东| 好男人社区神马在线观看www| 国产久热精品无码激情| 国产极品丝尤物在线观看| 亚洲国产成人久久一区久久| 波多野结衣久久一区二区| FC2免费人成在线视频| 亚洲伊人不卡av在线| 另类专区一区二区三区| 性无码专区一色吊丝中文字幕| 国产95在线 | 欧美| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 性欧美乱妇高清come| 国产成人午夜精品影院| 欧美z0zo人禽交| 亚洲欧美综合在线天堂| 三级黄片一区二区三区| 亚洲高清 一区二区三区| 欧美日韩国产草草影院|