<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          China Mobile, Focus Media apologize, pledge action

          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2008-03-21 06:49

          A piece of junk message received by a Chinese cell phone user. China Mobile has apologized for management loopholes that allowed the spread of spam text messages to nearly half of the country's cell phone users.[google.cn]

          China Mobile has apologized for management loopholes that allowed the spread of spam text messages to nearly half of the country's cell phone users. The country's largest mobile operator vowed to block short messages originating from seven online advertising firms on Wednesday.

          The seven firms, which included NASDAQ-listed Focus Media, arbitrarily sent commercial text messages to more than 200 million cell phone users whose personal information was fully controlled by the companies, through two operators, China Mobile and China Unicom.

          "As the mobile operator, we have the obligation to block spam text messages. We hold an unavoidable responsibility in this case," marketing operations manager Xu Ming said.

          A China Mobile spokesperson said the company would work with parties concerned to clarify rules on spam message identification and blockage, and beef up technology to tighten and oversee junk commercials.

          Focus Media chairman Jiang Nanchun apologized on Wednesday for the trouble caused to consumers. The company said in a statement it had urged its subsidiaries to halt short message services in a cleanup campaign.

          Jiang said he was sorry for not fulfilling supervisory and control duties, and demanded its subsidiary company Focus Media Wireless to stop its advertising message services immediately.

          Jiang pledged that the company would first gain approval from users to make sure the services are provided to the clients who ordered them. He said he is also firm on shutting down subsidiary companies if they do not establish an effective management mechanism.

          Jiang explained he had been engaged in an investigation of its affiliates since March 16, which he said showed that Focus Media Wireless never profited from disclosing users' mobile phone numbers and other information.

          But Jiang also said investigations will continue on each of its affiliates and employees next week.

          The Beijing News reported yesterday that the company has also set up a hotline for complaints over the spam messages.

          In China, there are no laws to punish the sending of text spam messages, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences researcher Zhou Hanhua said. Personal safety could even be threatened if the trading of such information got out of control, he said.


          (For more biz stories, please visit Industry Updates)



          Related Stories  
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人精品一区日本无码网| 给我免费观看片在线| 亚洲色欲色欲WWW在线丝| 亚洲伊人久久精品影院| 国产精品一区二区久久岳| 无码伊人66久久大杳蕉网站谷歌| 欧洲美女粗暴牲交免费观看| 97精品尹人久久大香线蕉| 98日韩精品人妻一二区| 久久精品国产99国产精品澳门| 亚洲人妻一区二区精品| 337p粉嫩大胆色噜噜噜| 青青草欧美| 一卡二卡三卡四卡视频区| 日本啪啪一区二区三区| 亚洲中文字幕亚洲中文精| 中文字幕 日韩 人妻 无码| 国产美女永久免费无遮挡| 亚洲高清aⅴ日本欧美视频| 亚洲国产精品毛片av不卡在线| 亚洲欧美成人一区二区三区| 色综合视频一区二区三区| 亚洲αⅴ无码乱码在线观看性色 | 久久久久香蕉国产线看观看伊| 中文字幕亚洲资源网久久| 免费观看a毛片一区二区不卡| 粉嫩av国产一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜香蕉久久精品| 久久综合给合久久狠狠狠| 国产精品一区二区AV| 日韩精品国产另类专区| 日韩不卡无码精品一区高清视频| AV最新高清无码专区| 成人影片麻豆国产影片免费观看| 国产老熟女国语免费视频| 亚洲AV午夜电影在线观看| 精品无码国模私拍视频| 加勒比无码人妻东京热| 国产欧美另类久久久精品丝瓜| 亚洲欧洲日韩国内精品| 成 年 人 黄 色 大 片大 全|