<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          China Mobile lends backing to LTE

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2008-02-13 18:42

          China Mobile, the world's largest mobile phone operator, is on Wednesday expected to lend its support to LTE, the wireless broadband standard that looks set to become the flagship 4G technology.

          LTE, or Long Term Evolution, is gaining strong momentum as the next generation wireless technology to provide super-fast web surfing on mobiles.

          Arun Sarin, Vodafone's chief executive, said on Tuesday that the UK group would join with China Mobile and Verizon Wireless, the second-largest US mobile operator, to promote LTE.

          He said LTE was getting a "pretty good push". "LTE, on the back of Vodafone, Verizon and China Mobile saying we are going there, is a pretty clear direction in terms of where the industry is heading," he added.

          It suggests LTE will emerge as the leading 4G technology, rather than WiMax or Ultra Mobile Broadband, which are the main alternatives.

          Mr Sarin said WiMax should be harmonised with LTE, adding that Vodafone is planning to roll out 4G networks from 2010.

          People familiar with the situation said China Mobile, the world's largest mobile operator by number of customers and market capitalisation, would on Wednesday lend its support to LTE.

          They added it was unclear whether China Mobile would also support the case for a distinct Chinese 4G technology. China Mobile was not available for comment.

          Olli-Pekka Kallasvuo, chief executive of Nokia, the world's largest handset maker, said: "I see LTE as being the main fourth-generation technology."

          However, he said WiMax would be more than a niche alternative to LTE, adding there would be a diversity of 2G, 3G and 4G technologies used by mobile operators.

          Alcatel-Lucent, the Franco-American telecoms equipment maker, and NEC, the Japanese electronics group, on Tuesday announced a joint venture under which they will pool research and development on LTE. Patricia Russo, Alcatel-Lucent chief executive, denied it was a cost-cutting exercise for the equipment maker, which last week reported a EU2.6bn ($3.8bn) net loss for the fourth quarter.

          She said the joint venture would accelerate deployment of LTE technology, due to be launched in Japan next year.

          Meanwhile, Mr Sarin said Vodafone may need to buy additional radio spectrum for its Indian mobile business, which added 4m customers in the last three months of 2007. Last year, Vodafone bought a controlling stake in Hutchison Essar, the fourth-largest Indian mobile operator, for $10.9bn, and Mr Sarin said it might have to buy spectrum from rivals if the government did not make it available.

          He predicted consolidation among Indian operators, adding that one or two additional companies would enter the market. AT&T, the largest US telecoms company, has applied for an operating licence.



          Top China News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 玩弄放荡人妻少妇系列| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 中文字幕日韩精品人妻| 国产视频深夜在线观看| 国产免费AV片在线看| 亚洲日本va午夜中文字幕一区| 国内视频偷拍久久伊人网| 精品无码黑人又粗又大又长| 色综合久久久无码中文字幕波多 | av在线播放国产一区| 亚洲一区二区三区中文字幕5566| 亚洲精品成人综合色在线| 国产精品+日韩精品+在线播放| 日韩精品中文字幕有码| 精品久久一线二线三线区| 精品综合久久久久久97| 国产成人亚洲无码淙合青草| 亚洲AV永久无码天堂网一线| 中文字幕亚洲制服在线看| 东京热人妻丝袜无码AV一二三区观| 日本久久一区二区三区高清| 亚洲av中文一区二区| 国产精品剧情亚洲二区| 欧美肥婆性猛交xxxx| 亚洲一区二区偷拍精品| 538porm在线看国产亚洲| 久久99日韩国产精品久久99| 国产啪视频免费观看视频| 国产免费踩踏调教视频| 九九热在线免费视频观看| 精品国产一区二区三区av性色| 国模一区二区三区私拍视频| 国产人免费人成免费视频| 亚洲色大成网站www永久男同| 图片区偷拍区小说区五月 | 亚洲天堂亚洲天堂亚洲色图| 亚洲中文字幕乱码电影| 又爽又黄又无遮挡的激情视频| 日韩有码中文在线观看| 欧美日产国产精品日产| 亚洲乱妇老熟女爽到高潮的片|