<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Global Reaction

          Musharraf: No deal made to let US get bin Laden

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2011-05-11 14:48
          Large Medium Small

          ISLAMABAD?- Former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf denied Tuesday that his administration struck an agreement with the United States years ago to let American special forces kill or capture Osama bin Laden inside Pakistan.

          The denial follows a report in a British newspaper that Washington and Islamabad reached a secret deal nearly a decade ago allowing the US to conduct operations against bin Laden and two other top al-Qaida leaders on Pakistani soil.

          "Pervez Musharraf has seen a media report, and let me make it clear that no such agreement had been signed during his tenure," said Musharraf's spokesman, Fawad Chaudhry. He said there was no oral agreement either.

          US Navy SEALs conducted a unilateral operation May 2 inside Pakistan that killed bin Laden, the world's most wanted terrorist. The pre-dawn raid was viewed by many Pakistanis as a national humiliation delivered by a deeply unpopular America.

          In a report published Thursday, The Guardian newspaper, quoting US officials and retired Pakistani officials, said Musharraf and former President George W. Bush struck the agreement after bin Laden escaped US forces in the mountains of Tora Bora in late 2001. If such a raid were conducted, the agreement was that Pakistani officials would publicly denounce the US unilateral action.

          "The Guardian report is baseless," Chaudhry said.

          In an Associated Press interview in January 2002, Gen. Tommy Franks, who headed the US Central Command at the time, disclosed a deal with Pakistan allowing US troops in Afghanistan to cross the border in pursuit of fugitive extremist leaders, including bin Laden. Pakistan denied such a deal existed.

          "If there is any such agreement, the Pakistan government should place it in the parliament, and if there was any agreement, the American government should make it public," Chaudhry told the AP from Dubai, where the country's former military ruler is staying.

          He added that during his tenure, Musharraf "always rejected the US request about launching raids in Pakistan."

          US officials have said the Navy SEALs who killed bin Laden took his body with them when they left his compound, and the al-Qaida chief was buried at sea within the next 24 hours.

          A message attributed to one of bin Laden's sons, Omar, was posted on a militant website Monday criticizing the US for killing his father, demanding evidence of his death and lambasting American officials for the way they disposed of his body.

          Burying the al-Qaida leader's body at sea "demeans and humiliates his family and his supporters and ... challenges religious provisions and feelings of hundreds of millions of Muslims," said the statement, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which tracks militant websites.

          分享按鈕
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久香蕉欧美精品| 日韩在线欧美丝袜99| 亚洲精品久荜中文字幕| 国产精品久久久久不卡绿巨人| 亚洲成在人线AV品善网好看| 亚洲精品白浆高清久久| 一本久道久久综合久久鬼色| 亚洲熟妇在线视频观看| 亚洲一区二区三区丝袜| 成人国产精品一区二区网站公司 | 五月婷网站| 国产四虎永久免费观看| 国产成人免费手机在线观看视频 | 日本丰满少妇高潮呻吟| 精品国产自线午夜福利| 国产成人无码AV大片大片在线观看| 成人永久免费A∨一级在线播放| 成人欧美日韩一区二区三区| 中文字幕人妻在线精品| 国产在线小视频| 国产一区二区黄色激情片| 久久99久国产麻精品66| 国产一区二区三区AV在线无码观看 | 久久国内精品自在自线观看| 一 级做人爱全视频在线看| 国产精品福利网红主播| 西西人体大胆444WWW| 91香蕉视频在线| 日韩高清视频 一区二区| 亚洲av日韩av永久无码电影| 国产爽片一区二区三区| 无码专区 人妻系列 在线| 欧美亚洲国产精品久久蜜芽| 免费无码黄网站在线观看| 蜜桃mv在线播放免费观看视频| 亚洲18禁一区二区三区| 国产乱人视频在线播放| 黄色不卡视频一区二区三区| 狠狠色婷婷久久综合频道日韩 | 亚洲精品一二三区在线看| 国产国拍精品av在线观看|