<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Norway shooter traumatises nation, up to 98 dead

          Updated: 2011-07-24 07:56

          (Agencies)

            Comments() Print Mail Large Medium  Small 分享按鈕 0

          Norway shooter traumatises nation, up to 98 dead
          A young man is comforted as he mourns for the victims of the massacre on an island in the countryside and the bomb blast in the capital Oslo July 23, 2011. [Photo/Agencies]  More photos

          * Police say investigating possible second gunman

          * Detained Norwegian suspect has far-right anti-Islam views

          * Suspect bought fertiliser apparently for Oslo bomb

          SUNDVOLLEN, Norway - Norwegian police searched for more victims and a possible second gunman on Saturday after a suspected right-wing zealot killed up to 98 people in a shooting spree and bomb attack.

          Related readings:
          Norway shooter traumatises nation, up to 98 deadPeace in Norway shattered 
          Norway shooter traumatises nation, up to 98 deadComments from leaders on Norway attacks 
          Norway shooter traumatises nation, up to 98 deadNorway's PM comforts attack survivors 
          Norway shooter traumatises nation, up to 98 dead Norway attacks shock, disgust Europe

          Anders Behring Breivik, 32, was arrested after Friday's massacre of young people on a tiny forested holiday island that was hosting the annual summer camp for the youth wing of Norway's ruling Labour party.

          Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg, sharing the shocked mood in this normally safe, quiet country of 4.8 million, said: "A paradise island has been transformed into a hell."

          Breivik, a Norwegian, was also charged with the bombing of Oslo's government district that killed seven people hours earlier. If convicted on the terrorism charges, he would face a maximum of 21 years in jail, police said.

          Breivik had belonged to an anti-immigration party and wrote blogs attacking multi-culturalism and Islam, but police said he had been unknown to them.

          A video on the YouTube website promoting a fight against Islam apparently shows pictures of Breivik, wearing a wetsuit and pointing an automatic weapon.

          The district attacked in Oslo is the heart of power in Norway. But security is not tight in a country unused to such violence and better known for awarding the Nobel Peace Prize and mediating in conflicts, including the Middle East and Sri Lanka.

          Home-grown anti-government militants have struck elsewhere in the past, notably in the United States, where Timothy McVeigh killed 168 people with a truck bomb in Oklahoma City in 1995.

          Witnesses said the gunman, wearing a police uniform, went on a prolonged shooting orgy on Utoeya island northwest of Oslo, picking off his prey unchallenged as youngsters scattered in panic or jumped in the lake to swim for the mainland.

          A police SWAT team eventually arrived from Oslo, 30 km (19 miles) away, to seize Breivik after nearly 90 minutes of firing, acting police chief Sveinung Sponheim told a news conference.

          "We don't know yet" if he acted alone, Sponheim said, adding that Breivik had surrendered immediately and had confessed. He defended the time it took to arrive, saying there were delays with getting a boat.

          "This is pure evil"

          Police gave no figure for the number wounded in Norway's worst violence since World War Two.

          On Saturday night, the prime minister toured damaged buildings in central Oslo and said that he could not rule out that more bodies might be inside.

          "There are still people missing ... one cannot rule out anything. This is evil. This is pure evil," he said. A chunk of debris fell off a building as he stood in the street.

          Labour Party youth member Erik Kursetgjerde described the panic on Utoeya when the gunman began shooting.

          "I heard screams. I heard people begging for their lives and I heard shots. He just blew them away. I was certain I was going to die," Kursetgjerde, 18, told Reuters outside a hotel in the nearby town of Sundvollen, where many survivors were taken.

          "People ran everywhere. They panicked and climbed into trees. People got trampled."

          The killer, dressed as a policeman, "would tell people to come over: 'It's OK, you're safe, we're coming to help you.' And then I saw about 20 people come towards him and he shot them at close range," he said.

          Kursetgjerde said he ran and hid between cliffs, then swam into the lake and nearly drowned. "Someone (in a boat) rescued me. They saved my life."

          Norwegian NRK television showed blurred pictures taken from a helicopter of a man, apparently in police uniform, standing with his arm outstretched amid numerous victims, some prone on the rocky shore, others floating in the water.

          "This lasted for hours," Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Stoere told a news conference, describing the killings on the island northwest of Oslo where about 600 young people had gathered.

          The bloodbath was believed to be the deadliest attack by a lone gunman anywhere in modern times.

          Police combed the island and the lake, even using a mini-submarine to search the water, police inspector Bjoerne Erik Sem-Jacobsen told Reuters. "We don't know how many people were on the island, therefore we have to search further."

          U.S. President Barack Obama called Stoltenberg on Saturday to offer U.S. condolences over the killings and pledged assistance if needed.

          The suspect, tall and blond, owned an organic farming company called Breivik Geofarm, which a supply firm said he had used to buy fertiliser -- possibly to make the Oslo bomb. Forensic experts scoured the facility for evidence on Saturday.

          "These are goods that were delivered on May 4," Oddny Estenstad, a spokeswoman at farm supply chain Felleskjoepet Agri, told Reuters. "It was 6 tonnes of fertiliser, which is a small, normal order for a standard agricultural producer."

          It was not clear if Breivik, a gun club member according to local media, had more than one weapon or whether he had stocked ammunition on Utoeya, where police found explosives.

          Initial speculation after the Oslo blast had focused on Islamist militant groups, but it appears that only Breivik - and perhaps unidentified associates - was involved.

          Far-right views

          Officials pointed to Breivik's far-right views. "I think it's appropriate to underline that politically motivated violence that Norway has seen in the modern age has come from the extreme rightist side," Stoere, the foreign minister, said.

          Breivik's Facebook page was blocked, but a cached version describes a conservative Christian from Oslo.

          The profile veers between references to lofty political philosophers and gory popular films, television shows and video games. The Facebook account appears to have been set up on July 17. The site lists no "friends" or social connections.

          Breivik's profile lists interests including hunting, political and stock analysis, with tastes in music ranging from classical to trance, a hypnotic form of dance music.

          The Norwegian daily Verdens Gang quoted a friend as saying Breivik became a right-wing extremist in his late 20s. It said he expressed strong nationalistic views in online debates and had been a strong opponent of multi-culturalism.

          Survivors described scenes of terror as the gunman stalked his victims, many of whom were confused by his police uniform.

          "It was total chaos ... I think several lost their lives as they tried to get over to the mainland," said Jorgen Benone.

          "I saw people being shot. I tried to sit as quietly as possible. I was hiding behind some stones. I saw him once, just 20, 30 metres away from me. I thought 'I'm terrified for my life', I thought of all the people I love.

          Stoltenberg flew by helicopter to a hotel in the nearby town of Sundvollen where many survivors were being counselled and interviewed by police. Relatives converged on the hotel to reunite with their loved ones or to identify their dead.

          "A whole world is thinking of them," the prime minister said, his voice cracking with emotion.

          Norwegian King Harald, Queen Sonja and Crown Prince Haakon also visited the hotel to comfort survivors and their families.

          About 10 policemen guarded Breivik's registered address in a four-storey red brick building in west Oslo.

             Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page  

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲欧洲日韩国内精品| 国产亚洲欧美日韩在线一区二区三| 久久WWW免费人成看片入口| 一本久道久久综合狠狠躁av| 国产性生大片免费观看性| 亚洲日韩亚洲另类激情文学| 亚洲精品二区在线播放| 国内精品一线二线三线黄| 亚洲天堂在线观看完整版| 久久亚洲国产精品一区二区| 久久一区二区三区黄色片| 国产SUV精品一区二区6| 国产精品麻豆成人av网| 国产成人高清在线观看视频| 日本系列亚洲系列精品| 国产成熟女人性满足视频| 99在线精品视频观看免费| 久久蜜臀av一区三区| 中文字幕精品亚洲四区| 国产国亚洲洲人成人人专区| 午夜福利理论片高清在线| 乱码午夜-极品国产内射| 亚洲精品自拍区在线观看| 91国内精品久久久久影院| 东京一本一道一二三区| 少妇又紧又色又爽又刺激视频| 人妻少妇精品视频专区| 成人av在线一区二区三区| 亚洲一二区在线视频播放| 久久中国国产Av秘 入口| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠综合| 91久久夜色精品国产网站| 中文字幕av久久激情亚洲精品| 欧美成人午夜在线观看视频| 人妻少妇看A偷人无码电影| 高清中文字幕国产精品| 福利一区二区三区视频在线| 四虎精品永久在线视频| 亚洲中文字幕麻豆一区| 亚洲日本欧美日韩中文字幕| 破了亲妺妺的处免费视频国产 |