<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Asia-Pacific

          Xi sends condolences to Trump over Las Vegas shooting

          Xinhua/China Daily | Updated: 2017-10-03 06:21

          He was not believed to be connected to any militant group, Clark County Sheriff Joseph Lombardo told reporters. "We have no idea what his belief system was," Lombardo said. "Right now, we believe he was the sole aggressor. We've located numerous firearms within the room that he occupied."

          Las Vegas police said they no longer think Marilou Danley, 62, who they were seeking, was involved in the shooting. Police initially said they were looking for the woman, who may have been the roommate of the shooter.

          The dead included one off-duty police officer and at least one other officer was critically injured. Police warned the death toll may rise.

          Thousands of fans were attending the concert next to the Mandalay Bay that was part of Route 91, a three-day country music festival.

          Video of the attack showed panicked crowds fleeing as sustained rapid gunfire ripped through the area. Witnesses told how the gunman opened fire with an initial burst and then appeared to reload as he continued his spree.

          Luo Xianlin, a Chinese tourist, said that he was walking on the street when the shooting happened, and ran into Caesars Palace Hotel with a crowd of frantic people. "I didn't hear any sound of opening fire, but I ran with other people. Some stayed in the lobby. My four Chinese colleagues and I hid in a room with seven Guatemalans and two Germans for four hours," he said.

          Steve Smith, a 45-year-old visitor from Phoenix, Arizona, said the gunfire went on for an extended period.

          "Probably 100 shots at a time. It would sound like it was reloading and then it would go again," he said. "People were shot and trying to get out. A lot of people were shot."

          Online travel agency Ctrip told China Daily that eight of its Chinese clients had been trapped in the hotel where the shooting originated. All were safe and left the blockaded hotel with the help of police on Monday. They were moved to another hotel in the city.

          US President Donald Trump offered his condolences to victims in a Twitter post early on Monday. "My warmest condolences and sympathies to the victims and families of the terrible Las Vegas shooting. God bless you!" Trump said.

          AFP—Reuters—AP—Xinhua

           

          Previous 1 2 Next

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩在线观看精品亚洲| 免费看的一级毛片| 亚洲欧美色αv在线影视| 国产最新精品系列第三页| 久久a级片| 精品国产欧美一区二区三区在线| 亚洲WWW永久成人网站| 中文字幕午夜AV福利片| 国产熟女真实乱精品51| 亚洲中文久久精品无码| 999国产精品一区二区| 亚洲精品日本久久一区二区三区| 亚洲女同精品久久女同| 成人欧美一区二区三区在线观看| 亚洲AV无码无在线观看红杏| 日韩国产成人精品视频| 好紧好爽免费午夜视频| 国产区精品福利在线熟女| 日韩欧美一卡2卡3卡4卡无卡免费2020 | 奇米影视7777久久精品| 免费 黄 色 人成 视频 在 线| 99久久精品免费看国产| 日韩在线观看 一区二区| AVtt手机版天堂网国产| 亚洲一区二区三区蜜桃臀| 亚洲一区二区日韩综合久久| 亚洲最大福利视频网| 日本高清中文字幕一区二区三区| 九九久久人妻精品一区色| 亚洲国产日韩一区三区| 中文字幕久久精品一区二区三区| 亚洲日韩精品无码一区二区三区| 亚洲精品色婷婷一区二区| 亚亚洲视频一区二区三区| 黄a大片av永久免费| 亚洲综合久久精品哦夜夜嗨| 成人免费A级毛片无码网站入口| 自拍偷自拍亚洲一区二区| 欧美人与动牲交A免费观看| 中文字幕乱码熟妇五十中出| 亚洲欧美日韩精品久久亚洲区色播|