<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Europe

          Boris Johnson blames internet providers, social media companies in terror acts

          Xinhua | Updated: 2017-03-24 09:12

          Boris Johnson blames internet providers, social media companies in terror acts

          People light candles at a vigil in Trafalgar Square the day after an attack, in London, Britain March 23, 2017. [Photo/Agencies]

          UNITED NATIONS - Following an attack on the Houses of Parliament in London, British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson said here Thursday that internet providers and "great social media companies" are responsible in radicalization of terrorists.

          Speaking to reporters after sitting as this month's president of the UN Security Council, where a minute of silence was held for victims of the fatal Westminster attack, Johnson was asked by a reporter "What could be done ... to stop people being radicalized by what they see on line?"

          "The responsibility for this must lie with the internet providers and with those who are responsible for the great social media companies," Johnson said. "They got to look at the stuff that is going up on their sites."

          The providers and social media firms should closely watch over and exam material being posted "to take it down where they can. Everybody has responsibility in this," the foreign secretary said.

          "I do believe that we need to go through a period of reflection on how we transmit images of these events around the world in real-time," he added.

          Five people, including a police officer and the attacker, were killed and at least 40 others injured by a single assailant in the London attack. Johnson called it an act staged "in a cowardly and in a despicable" psyche.

          "You may know that today there are victims in London from 11 nations, which goes to show that an attack on London is an attack on the world," he said.

          "From my talks here in the United States with the US government (Wednesday) and with partners from around the world that the world is united to defeat the people who launched this attack and to defeat their bankrupt and odious ideology."

          Johnson sat as president during a session of the Security Council on Somalia, which he visited last week. Britain is the rotating president of the 15-member panel for the month of March.

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 99人体免费视频| 亚洲第一极品精品无码久久| 国产偷窥熟女高潮精品视频| 少妇人妻偷人精品系列| 一区二区在线 | 欧洲| 日韩在线视频一区二区三区| 精品91在线| 亚洲国产成人久久综合区| 午夜精品福利亚洲国产| 国产一区二区三区精品综合| 亚洲VA中文字幕无码久久不卡| 草草ccyy免费看片线路| 西西人体大胆444WWW| 人妻无码熟妇乱又伦精品视频| 亚洲日韩性欧美中文字幕| 一本一本久久久久a久久综合激情 啦啦啦啦在线视频免费播放6 | 久久www视频| 亚洲精品一区二区三区小| 亚洲精品久久麻豆蜜桃| 国产中年熟女高潮大集合| 毛片内射久久久一区| 中文字幕乱妇无码AV在线| 伊人蕉久影院| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁2012| 免费无码成人AV在线播放不卡| 日韩精品视频精品视频| 国产稚嫩高中生呻吟激情在线视频 | 蜜臀色欲AV无码人妻| 成人年无码av片在线观看| 精品一区二区三区不卡| 国产精品美女一区二区三| 久久亚洲精少妇毛片午夜无码| 精品国产中文字幕第一页| 国产一区在线观看不卡| 国产综合精品一区二区在线| 国产一区国产精品自拍| 久久夜色精品国产亚av| 四虎网址| 91精品国产老熟女在线| 久久精品一偷一偷国产| 国产老熟女一区二区三区|