<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Europe

          One year on, Brussels remembers victims of terror

          By Fu Jing in Brussels | chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2017-03-23 00:42

          In the morning rush hour of Mar 22 last year, 29-year-old Charles Chauvaux was riding the metro to work. When the train arrived at Maelbeek station, a suicide bomb exploded in the carriage next to his.

          One year on, Brussels remembers victims of terror

          Belgium's King Philippe, Queen Mathilde and Prime Minister Charles Michel attend a ceremony at the Maelbeek metrostation commemorating the first anniversary of twin attacks at Brussels airport and a metro train in Brussels, Belgium, March 22, 2017.??[Photo/Agencies]

          He escaped, but 16 others died in the attack which happened just several hundred meters away from the headquarters of the European Union.

          And it's possibly at that time he didn't know that a bomb at Zaventem Airport had already claimed the lives of sixteen people, including one Chinese.

          On Wednesday - the first anniversary of the attacks - Belgian and other European leaders joined the families of the victims to pay tribute to those who were killed. Chauvaux said his memories of the events at the metro station were "horrible".

          He said: "I was in the first carriage when the attack happened. The bomb exploded in the second carriage. It was quick." But, he said, in spite of the severity of the terror attacks, the heart of Europe was still beating strong.

          Wednesday's memorial started at Brussels Airport where King Phillipe and Queen Mathilde joined 1,500 people - including survivors and their relatives, rescue workers and airport employees who were closely involved in the tragic events a year ago - to pay tribute to the victims.

          King Philippe laid a wreath outside the airport's departure hall. The names of the 16 killed in the attack there were read out and at 7.58 am, the exact moment when the first bomb exploded in the departure hall, all activity at the airport ceased and a minute's silence was held. Check-ins stopped, baggage conveyor belts stopped, shops closed, restaurants closed and the boarding of passengers and the loading and unloading of luggage and freight all ceased for that one minute.

          Arnaud Feist, chief executive of the Brussels Airport Company, said: "Our thoughts go out today to the victims of the tragic attacks which hit our country on 22 March 2016. The survivors have shown incredible courage in overcoming their pain and are still showing that courage today."

          Just a few steps from Schuman Square in Brussels, a metal sculpture shaped like rising waves was unveiled on Wednesday to honor the victims. The sculpture could also symbolize two plane wings, or a subway train.

          European Council President Donald Tusk also joined the Belgian king and queen at the memorial; ceremony.

          The flags representing the countries of the dead have been raised in front of the sculpture, on which the white flowers are laid.

          The national flag of China flew there next to the Belgian, US, EU flags and others.

          Deng Jingquan, aged 24, died in the airport attacks. China's Ambassador to Belgium, Qu Xing, was at the memorial beside the European headquarters.

          Allison Trefois, a fifth-grade teacher at the Carolus Magnus School in Brussels, led 14 children from the class to the memorial ceremony in downtown Brussels. The savage attack frightened many of the children, and Trefois' work was to explain to them what had happened that day and why.

          She said: "We try to tell the kids that they should not be afraid in their daily lives. We saw that some of the children were very afraid so we tried to assure them that the military and the police force are doing their best to protect us."

          Zheng Jingqiang and Wang Keju contributed to this story

           

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产成人久久77| 国产日韩久久免费影院| 天堂在线最新版av观看| 少妇人妻偷人精品视蜜桃| 精品无码一区二区三区爱欲九九| 天堂视频一区二区免费在线观看 | 久久月本道色综合久久| 亚洲欧美日韩高清一区二区三区| 亚洲另类激情专区小说图片 | 国产午夜成人无码免费看| 国产免费踩踏调教视频| 18禁免费无码无遮挡网站| 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 欧美激情黑人极品hd| 久久亚洲国产成人精品性色| 国产一二三区在线| 久久久婷婷综合亚洲av| 绯色蜜臀av一区二区不卡| 亚洲日本VA午夜在线电影| 国产精品福利尤物youwu| 天天澡日日澡狠狠欧美老妇| 日本一区二区三区内射| 欧美日韩理论| 国产美女高潮流白浆视频| 亚洲精品不卡av在线播放| 高清无打码一区二区三区| 国产a在亚洲线播放| 国产一区二区三区不卡自拍| 亚洲天堂亚洲天堂亚洲色图| 国产精品国产三级国产试看 | 一个人免费观看WWW在线视频| 秋霞电影院午夜无码免费视频| 7723日本高清完整版在线观看| 国产精品国产三级国产午| 五月婷婷深开心五月天| 欧美人妻aⅴ中文字幕| 国产午夜精品一区二区三| 国产成人亚洲综合app网站| 亚洲精品美女一区二区| a在线观看视频在线播放| 欧美成人精品三级网站|