<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Americas

          Trump to spare US 'dreamer' immigrants from crackdown

          Agencies | Updated: 2017-02-22 08:59

          Trump to spare US 'dreamer' immigrants from crackdown

          US President Donald Trump is flanked by Ben Carson (2nd L), his nominee to lead the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Carson's wife, Candy Carson (L), Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump (2nd R), and US Senator Tim Scott (R-SC) (R) as he delivers remarks after visiting the National Museum of African American History and Culture on the National Mall in Washington, US, February 21, 2017. [Photo/Agencies]

          WASHINGTON - President Donald Trump's administration plans to consider almost all illegal immigrants subject to deportation, but will leave protections in place for immigrants known as "dreamers" who entered the United States illegally as children, according to official guidelines released on Tuesday.

          The Department of Homeland Security guidance to immigration agents is part of a broader border security and immigration enforcement plan in executive orders that Republican Trump signed on Jan 25.

          Former President Barack Obama, a Democrat, issued an executive order in 2012 that protected 750,000 immigrants who had been brought into the United States illegally by their parents. Trump has said the issue is "very difficult" for him.

          Trump campaigned on a pledge to get tougher on the estimated 11 million illegal immigrants in the United States, playing on fears of violent crime while promising to build a wall on the border with Mexico and to stop potential terrorists from entering the country.

          Trump's planned measures against illegal immigrants have drawn protests, such as an event last week that activists called "A Day Without Immigrants" to highlight the importance of foreign-born people, who account for 13 percent of the US population, or more than 40 million naturalized American citizens.

          A banner declaring "Refugees Welcome" was posted on the base of the Statue of Liberty, a symbol of American acceptance of immigrants, before park rangers removed it on Tuesday, WABC television reported.

          DHS officials, speaking on a conference call with reporters, said that although any immigrant in the country illegally could be deported, the agency will prioritize those deemed as posing a threat.

          These include recent entrants, those convicted of a crime and people charged but not convicted. Some details of the guidelines were detailed in a draft memo seen on Saturday.

          Previous Page 1 2 Next Page

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品久久一区二区三区四区| 中文字幕在线国产有码| 亚洲精品一区二区二三区| 影音先锋2020色资源网| 国产精品无码久久AV嫩草| 无码日韩精品一区二区三区免费| 青草视频在线播放| 一区二区三区岛国av毛片| 国产精品美女一区二区三| 最新精品国偷自产在线美女足| 日本丰满少妇高潮呻吟| 国产美女在线观看大长腿| 色狠狠色噜噜AV一区| 久久人人97超碰国产精品| 日本欧美大码a在线观看| 熟女av一区二区三区| 99精品国产综合久久久久五月天| 久久99国产视频| 中文在线天堂中文在线天堂| 亚洲国产亚洲综合在线尤物| 国产精品久久久久久亚洲色| 漂亮人妻被修理工侵犯| 久久综合国产色美利坚| 老司机久久99久久精品播放免费 | 亚洲精品va| 国产AV福利第一精品| 国产色婷婷精品综合在线| 2019亚洲午夜无码天堂| 中日韩中文字幕一区二区| 中文字幕在线国产精品| 日本亚洲成人中文字幕| 岛国一区二区三区高清视频| 韩国亚洲精品a在线无码| 国产成人精品午夜二三区| 国色天香中文字幕在线视频| 国产精品麻豆成人av网| 久久精品蜜芽亚洲国产av| 五月天国产成人av免费观看| 成人免费无码视频在线网站 | 久久96热在精品国产高清| 亚洲男人的天堂久久香蕉|