<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          USEUROPEAFRICAASIA 中文雙語Fran?ais
          World
          Home / World / Asia-Pacific

          Okinawa protests as Japan gov't begins land reclamation work for US base

          Xinhua | Updated: 2017-02-06 18:38

          The central government, however, despite the protracted standoff with Onaga, local officials and citizens, has maintained its stance that the relocation plan remains the only way forward in line with a pact made with the US under its broader security alliance.

          The pact was made in 1996 with the promise of the return of the land of the Futenma base to Okinawa after anti-US sentiment reached a fever pitch on the tiny sub-tropical island.

          This was following the brutal rape of an elementary school girl by three US servicemen in 1995, which saw hundreds of thousands take to the streets to protest the crime and the unfair burdens they have to endure hosting the US bases, compared to the mainland.

          Anger, hatred and fear was further fueled on the tiny island again more recently following a base-linked worker and former US Marine raping and murdering a young Okinawan lady in May last year.

          The islanders feel they have, to date, been "used" by the central government before, during and after Word War II, with protests further intensified following the crash-landing of an MV-22 Osprey aircraft off Nago in Okinawa in December, 2016.

          The plane already has a long history of accidents and a seriously checkered safety record, with many lives lost since its operational phase.

          The crash in Okinawa, the first since the aircraft has been stationed here, has stoked fears both on and off the island of more accidents in the future.

          In light of all of this and with particular reference to the reclamation work, Onaga said the prefecture would "not allow the work to start until its consultations with central government were complete," local media said Monday.

          The governor also said he regretted the fact that Mattis had agreed with Abe that Henoko is the only solution for the Futenma dilemma.

          Previous Page 1 2 3 Next Page

          Most Viewed in 24 Hours
          Copyright 1995 - . All rights reserved. The content (including but not limited to text, photo, multimedia information, etc) published in this site belongs to China Daily Information Co (CDIC). Without written authorization from CDIC, such content shall not be republished or used in any form. Note: Browsers with 1024*768 or higher resolution are suggested for this site.
          License for publishing multimedia online 0108263

          Registration Number: 130349
          FOLLOW US
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 18禁动漫一区二区三区| 久视频精品线在线观看| 中文字幕人妻丝袜美腿乱 | free性国产高清videos| 久久一日本道色综合久久| 2020国产成人精品视频| 国产日韩综合av在线| 亚洲AV无码国产成人久久强迫| 中文字幕婷婷日韩欧美亚洲| 99精品国产综合久久久久五月天| 国产日韩欧美一区二区东京热| 国产午夜福利在线观看播放 | 日本一区二区三区激情视频| 另类专区一区二区三区| 精品国产小视频在线观看| 日本夜爽爽一区二区三区| 日韩免费人妻av无码专区蜜桃 | 人妻少妇精品性色av蜜桃| 黑人巨大精品oideo| 亚洲日本高清一区二区三区| 亚洲一本大道在线| 国产精品久久中文字幕| 久热久热久热久热久热久热| 少妇人妻偷人免费观看| 日韩大片高清播放器| 无码丰满人妻熟妇区| 国产日韩精品欧美一区灰| 精品国产女同疯狂摩擦2| 性欧洲大肥性欧洲大肥女| 国产成人免费一区二区三区| 国产免费高清69式视频在线观看 | 欧美日韩午夜| 亚洲中文字幕无码一区无广告| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜av浪潮| 国产在线中文字幕精品| 丰满少妇被猛烈进入无码| 中文字幕人妻不卡精品| 国产一区二区亚洲一区二区三区| 国产高清一区在线观看| 69精品丰满人妻无码视频a片| 亚洲中文字幕亚洲中文精|